Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 pm

"No need to worry. He won't be alone. The chef will be around, along with a few other employees," he said as he stood and walked toward his dresser. He raised an eyebrow when he opened his sock drawer and didn't see Lycca. Thinking about it, though, he really shouldn't be too surprised. Last night had gotten pretty intimate. He inwardly shrugged and refocused on the conversation at hand. "I can ask Nathalie to come over as well."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Iris crawled to the end of the bed. "A chef!? A few other employees!? Gabriel, no I can't have this! They are all fired. I'm in charge of the household. I want to cook for my family again." She crossed her arms against her chest.

Meanwhile Marinette was sitting at her desk and was on her computer. She just woke up. Her gaze slowly drifted over to her phone. She wondered if Adrien was still alseeping. It was almost 9:30. He should be up. Marinette grabbed her phone and texted Adrien. Morning! How are you feeling? <3
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Gabriel stared at her, holding in a chuckle about how easily worked up she could be. "We can't just fire all of them. They do good work and need jobs to feed their families.." Gabriel said. Sure, they didn't have hired help before she disappeared, but having the extra help had been a life saver for him afterward. "Besides, the chef will have already started breakfast..."

Adrien's eyes snapped to his phone as soon as it vibrated. He glanced down at the text and grinned. He loved getting her texts. Good morning. I'm doing better than yesterday. Just a little sore. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:06 am

Iris bit her lip angrily. "But, Gabriel I'm back now. I want to run the house." She then looked away all dramatically. "But fine keep everyone. I guess you don't want my cooking anymore.."

Marinette grabbed her phone again, when she heard its ringtone. She read Adrien's message. She was happy he was feeling better. That's good. Hopefully you'll recover soon. Good. I just woke up. Marinette sent the message. Then something got her in the corner of her. She turned her head and saw Adrien's homework sitting at the far end of her desk. She quickly sent him a message. Oh hey! I have your homework from last week. If you like I can drop it off to you today and stay for a little bit. It's Sunday so I don't have to help in the bakery.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:01 pm

Gabriel sighed. "You know that's not true. I just don't think firing everyone at once is a good idea.."

A wave of excitement flowed through Adrien as he read her text. Not for the homework but for the fact she wanted to spend time with him. It was confirmation that she really had forgiven him completely for his stupidity. Sure. You can stay for as long as you want. :)

"Someone's got a date," Lycca said with a smirk. Adrien had a feeling the kwami was only doing this to annoy him.

"I think it's time you go back to my father," he said, glaring briefly at Lycca.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:11 pm

"If you want I can do the firing," said Iris. She did feel bad for wanting to let people go, but she wanted to provide for her family. She just stared Gabriel down hoping he would give in.

Marinette smiled when she got Adrien's message. When should I come over? ヽ(^◇^*)/

Tikki landed on her head. "You seem happy?"

"I'm going over to Adrien's house today," Marinette replied as she sent the message.

Tikki smiled. "Good. I'm glad you two worked things out." She then felt her smile fading away. Tikki just remember she needed to talk to Plagg about Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Gabriel stared back at her for a moment, weighing whether this was worth an argument or not. And he quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn't. "Fine. But let me write up some paperwork first."

Adrien thought for a moment. When should she come over? How about lunch? That would give him enough time to talk to make sure his parents knew she was coming.

Meanwhile, Lycca took Adrien's glare to heart and headed back toward his master's room, content in the fact he'd sufficiently annoyed Adrien for one morning. He phased through the door to Gabriel's bedroom and smirked. "So, you two had a productive night."

"Lycca!" Gabriel exclaimed. He'd not expected the kwami to appear so suddenly while they were still undressed.

"Relax. I don't care about human clothing rules. I'm a kwami, after all," he said, waving a paw like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Iris felt quite proud of herself. She wanted their home to feel like a home again. She was about say something when Lycca flew into the room. Iris just laughed at Gabriel's reaction. "He's right you know. Pain has seen me naked many times. I don't care."

Marinette quickly replied. Sure! I'll see you soon. :3 After she sent the reply, Marinette got up from her desk and got ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 12:03 am

Gabriel crossed his arms but said nothing. They were right, but it still seemed rude for the kwami to come into the room unannounced. Instead, he sighed. "Let's get dressed. It's time for breakfast, and we really need to get out there before Adrien decides to get up and get his food himself."

Adrien smiled and placed his phone on his desk. His mind was already wandering to the afternoon. They could watch a movie or play video games. It was too bad they couldn't play DDR, though... "Marinette's coming over for lunch," he said, turning to Plagg.

Plagg frowned. "I see."

"Something wrong?"

"No," he said. He flew across the room to get some cheese from the cheese stash and returned a moment later. 

"You don't seem fine.."

Plagg's tail lashed back and forth. "It's nothing," he insisted, and Adrien inwardly shrugged and left him alone.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 12:09 am

Iris finally got out of bed. "Alright." She then quickly took a shower and got dressed. Iris then went downstairs and went into the kitchen. She was greeted by the chef who just finished making breakfast. Iris told him she would be taking Adrien's breakfast to his room. She grabbed the tray and headed back up stairs.

When she got to his room, Iris gently knocked on the door. She heard "come in" and she opened the door. "Good morning. I brought you your breakfast." Iris walked over to Adrien's desk and sat the tray of food down. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm

"I'm feeling pretty good. Just a little sore." He grabbed the fork on the tray. "Thank you," Adrien said, thankful that she'd come around the time he was getting hungry. He would have gotten food for himself at some point, but that would mean facing the disapproval of everyone in the house.

After eating a few bites, he remembered that he needed to mention his lunch plans. "Is it okay if Marinette comes over for lunch? She has my homework, and we want to hang out."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:43 pm

Iris smiled. She was happy Adrien was staring to feel better. She decided to sit down on his bed and hang out with him for a bit.

She smiled again. "Of course she can come over." Then it dawn on her. "Actually that's prefect! I need to go get my stuff from Fu's. Your father wants to help me and we don't want to leave you alone while you're injured. So we'll head over there when Marinette gets here." She paused and decided to tease him a little. "And I completely trust you two being alone in this room."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:54 pm

"Great," Adrien said with a smile before completely processing her last sentence. A moment later, he smirked. "Really? You trust two teenagers alone, in a bedroom, for a long period of time? I knew you'd still be the fun parent."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 pm

"Actually," Iris said. "Your father convinced me to trust you two." She noticed Pain laying on of Adrien's pillows. She reached over to her and started to pet her head. Pain just smiled and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 12:04 am

"Oh?" Adrien faked cluelessness as he took another bite of his food. It wasn't as surprising as he would have originally thought. Hands-off parenting was his father's style after all. Still, part of him acknowledged how nice it was that his father trusted him. "Well, it's nice to know neither of you think we're irresponsible."

At some point during his comment, Plagg had floated over and sat near Adrien. The kwami stared at him for a moment before he realized his kwami was jealous of the attention Pain was now receiving; though, he would never say so out loud. Adrien just rolled his eyes and scratched Plagg behind the ear as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next