Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:18 am

Adrien quickly tried to get his attention back on the game. By the time he could focus on it, she had already taken his character down to a third of his hp. This round was a lost cause, and it wasn't long before the second round was done. He'd used his secret weapon too quickly. 

"I only copied your tactic of using our relationship as a distraction to win a video game," he said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Gabriel paused for a moment before closing the gap between them and and wrapping his arms around her, bringing her close enough kiss her on the forehead. "How about some time together without me trying to push you into things?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:30 am

Marinette stuck her tongue out at him. "I was just trying to spice things up." She then put the controller down on the coffee table. "You're such a sore loser."

Iris leaned into him and let his warmth spread throughout her body. She smiled softly, when he kissed her. "I would love that." She squeezed him. But what should they do? Oh! She then let go oh him and walked over to her closet. She opened the door and pulled her latest sewing project. "Look! I'm making a skirt!" She held up the skirt so he could get a good look of it. "What do you think of it so far?" Her mood did a complete 180. She was smiling at him like their fight didn't happened.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 am

"Not a sore loser," Adrien said with a shrug. "What if I also just wanted to spice things up a bit? I wouldn't have suggested this game if I didn't want to lose, you know. You're too good for me to win without a distraction."

Gabriel smiled slightly, glad she was back to her normal self. Her unwillingness to come back and face whatever was holding her back was frustrating, but at least they were having some time together.  He eyed the skirt, analyzing the design and craftsmanship.  "I like the design, and the stitches look good.  What kind of inspiration did you have for this one?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:04 am

"A kiss on a cheek is not spicey. If you wanted to spice things up you would have kissed me on the lips," she said. and gave him a look.

"Uh," said Iris. She put the skirt down beside her. "Nothing really. It just popped in my mind." Truthly it was design she had in mind for a skirt before she disappeared. She didn't want to bring that up. She was happy that he didn't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:12 am

"I would have, but the angle was all wrong. So, the cheek was the next best thing," he answered. It was a weak argument, mostly because her interpretation of his plan was correct, but he wasn't ready to admit defeat yet.

"I see. Well, it looks good. It's too bad you didn't follow through with designing. Your designs always look good." Gabriel eyed the skirt again. Her answer didn't sound all that convincing, but he let that slide. It probably wasn't important.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 am

"A lame excuse. I guess I'm the one who's the most passionate in this realtionship." At this point Marinette was now messing with Adrien.

Iris smiled with pride. "Yes, but I enjoyed modeling more." Speaking of modeling. "Uh, Gabriel." She was worried he'll go back to the home converstaion, but she wanted to know. "Can I model again?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 12:50 am

Adrien feigned a hurt look.  "Oh? You really think so?" He shifted to completely face her direction and leaned forward, locking his gaze with hers.  "I was under the impression I was the most passionate." He moved forward the rest of the way and initiated a deep kiss.

Gabriel stared at her, surprised that she would bring up modeling so suddenly after their fight about her coming home. "There will always be a modeling position for you at my company," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 12:55 am

Marinette wrapped her arms around Adrien as he kissed her. She then pushed herself on to him so she could be on top of him. "Guess again, Kitty." Marinette kissed his neck.

Iris's eyes lit up and she threw her arms around him. "Great! I miss it so much, Gabriel." She then let go of him. "I can't wait to for the fashion show! Seeing Adrien model. When will you give me my ticket?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:23 am

Adrien wrapped his arms around her, his neck tingling pleasantly under her kiss. He was too comfortable enjoying her closeness to comment about their position, so he just moved his arm up enough to stroke her hair. "Hmm. Maybe you're right," he murmured.

"I'll bring a ticket over tomorrow," Gabriel answered. "I'll make sure you get a ticket in the front with me. It's shaping up to be a great show. You'll definitely love it."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:28 am

Marinette rest her head on his chest and smiled. She closed her eyes enjoying their closeness. "I don't want to get up now."

Iris beamed and hugged Gabriel again. "Give it to me tomorrow night! Meet up somewhere in Paris and have a little date?" She grinned at him. Her mind was nagging her, but she ignored it like always.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:32 am

Adrien let out a sigh of pleasure and closed his eyes as well. "Then lets stay like this for a bit.  We don't have to get up until dinner."

Gabriel nodded. "That sounds like a plan. Where would you like to meet?" It would be another chance to try and convince her to come home; though, he'd definitely wait until the end of the date this time.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:35 am

She chuckled. "Let's have a cap nap then?"

"Hmm," Iris thought for a moment. She wanted to be somewhere more private with him so they could be detransformed. Then it hit her. "How about at your office at work?" Iris gave him a mischievous smile. "We'll have some true privacy."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Adrien smiled. "That sounds like a purrfect idea."

Gabriel mulled over the suggestion for a moment.  He could easily mess with the security settings in the building to get them in and out without anyone noticing. "Sure.  Do you want to meet me there? I can leave a window open."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 1:52 pm

"Sounds prefect. I'll be there at midnight," Iris said cheerfully. She then gave him a teasing smile. "I wonder if your office still looks the same." She sighed. "I bet it does. I should have married an interior designer. I bet he would have liked sweets too."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "We've been over this. I don't need an interior designer. Black and white goes with everything. Plain and simple. I didn't realize this was such a big problem that you've fantasized marrying someone more interesting than rich, boring Gabriel Agreste," he answered with a small, amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next