Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:50 am

Marinette smirked her planned work. She then crawled under the bar and kissed him deeply. "I wasn't cheating. What makes you think that?"

Iris just stared at him. "Then you need to address it! Tell you want to work things out directly!" She was losing it again. There were now tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 am

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe the fact I was doing well, and you're competitive," he answered, taking the chance to pull her close to him. "Unfortunately, distracting the competition is grounds for disqualification. An automatic win for me."

Gabriel looked away, ashamed not only that he was going to make her cry but also that she didn't think he was doing enough. "I'm trying, Iris. I really am. But I need help. Why can't you just come home already?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 am

"I was just trying to spice up the competition," said Marinette and folded her arms. "It's not my fault you fell to the ground. Aren't cats suppose to be light on their feet?"

Iris slightly back away without realizing it. "You know why I can't. We're talking about that, Gabriel. If you want I can text or call Adrien.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 am

Adrien also crossed his arms, mirroring her stubbornness with his own. "They are. Until they're surprised, anyway. Have you ever seen a surprised cat gif? They jump clear in the air and don't always land on their feet. Besides, using such seductive words in the middle of a competition proves the intent. You wanted me to fail."

Gabriel looked back to her, their gazes locking as he steeled himself for the argument that was brewing. "We need to talk about this, Iris. We both miss you and really want you to come home. And Adrien could use a good parent in his life while he and I try to fix the relationship I broke. There is no reason for you to stay at Fu's. We don't need protection."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 am

"Did I?" Marinette was trying not laugh at this point. She just gave him a big goofy grin and kissed him.

Iris felt trapped. Gabriel was right and there was no point to argue, but she couldn't go home. Not yet. "No." She bit her lip. She wish she had a better defense.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:45 am

Adrien eagerly returned the kiss and and added a few more before they pulled away. He smiled, no longer able to pretend he cared about their DDR competition. "Fine. I forgive you. But you know in your heart that I'm right about this whole ordeal," he said with smile.

"No?" Gabriel asked. He couldn't help but feel hurt even if he knew it was nothing personal. He just wanted her back. "Why not?  What are you afraid of?" He was sure he asked that question at least once before, but he really wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:48 am

"I guess so. I really can't say no to that smile," Marinette said. She then sat up. "Now what? Should we keep playing or should we do something else?"

That set Iris off. "Why is everyone saying I'm afraid!? I am not! I'm just trying to protect you two!" She crossed her arms and turned away from Gabriel angrily.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 am

"Hmm.." Adrien rubbed his chin as he thought about it. The tension from their earlier argument was completely gone now. "It depends. Do you want me to keep winning, or do you want to do something more relaxed? We could watch a movie. We could also play some Ultimate Mecha Strike if you wanted to be me at something."

Gabriel frowned and tried to position himself in front of her to continue their conversation. "Because every time I mention home and Adrien, you look afraid. Even if it's just a split second. And you know for a fact we can protect ourselves if push comes to shove. There's no reason for you not to come home unless there's something else going on."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 am

"I would like to kick your butt at Ultimate Mecha Strike," Marinette said with a smirk. She then stood up and pulled him. "Let's go, Fluffy!" She ran off toward the couch.

"I do not!" Iris protested. "Everything is fine! I just want the brothers to find out who we are alright? There's nothing wrong extra protection!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:28 am

Adrien followed her past the couch to the TV so he could get the controllers. A thin layer of dust covered the system since he'd been too busy with other things to play. He wiped it off with his sleeve and grabbed the controllers. He smiled as  he handed her one. "Here you go. Feel free to completely decimate me."

Gabriel crossed his arms and gave her a stubborn look. "There is something wrong with extra protection if the people you're protecting don't want or need it."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:32 am

Marinette grinned. "Gladly."  They started up the game and selected their characters. Marinette then hit start and the game loaded round one. Unlike DDR Marinette's Ultimate skills were not rusty. She still played the game with her dad. She was beating the crap out of Adrien's character.

"You're not changing my mind," said Iris angrily. She turned away from him. "I'm done with this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 am

Adrien frowned as he slowly realized that she really was going to completely decimate him. For some reason, he'd held the hope that maybe she would be a little rusty but that wasn't the case. If anything, she was still getting better. He needed a back up plan.. If he could just distract her long enough...

He smirked as the solution crossed his mind. Two could play at the cheating game. With a plan firmly in his mind, he slowly inched next to her and leaned over just enough to kiss her cheek, hoping the action would lead to a very distracted Marinette.

Gabriel let out a frustrated sigh. The window of opportunity to get her to come home was gone for tonight, and he realized he needed a better strategy next time. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked reluctantly. He didn't really want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 am

The controller nearly slipped out of Marinette's hands from the shock of Adrien's kiss. She turned her head and gave him a glare. "Nice try, but.." Somehow Adrien was able to power up his character for its special move and it KO her character. Her jaw draw dropped. She then grabbed a pillow and hit him with it. "How dare you!"

Iris slightly turned her head back at him. "No I really don't want you to.." She then returned her gaze to the wall. Her mind was nagging at her again.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 12:49 am

Adrien burst into a fit of laughter, not even bothering to dodge the pillow. He had expected some kind of retaliation from her and had braced himself.  "Sorry. I... I just...couldn't help...it," he said in the gasps between his laughter. He just couldn't compose himself. His plan had worked way better than expected.

Gabriel bit his lip and nodded more to himself than her since she wasn't looking. "Then I'll stay. What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 12:52 am

"You jerk!" Marinette quickly returned her attention back to the game which was now in round two. She started smashing buttons to beat up Adrien's character. She was slaying his health bar.

Iris turned to face him and just shrugged. "I don't know.."

Last edited by Mew Ami on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next