Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:28 am

Fu smiled at Gabriel. "That's understandable. You can keep them here for now. I have an antic they can live in for the time being." Then something popped into his head. "Would you two like to work here part time after school? It will make things easier when it comes to communication."

Iris thought about for a moment and nodded her head. "Sure!" she looked at Gabriel with a smile. "It could be fun."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Gabriel looked at Fu with interest.  Work?  After school?  That would be perfect for his schedule.  Sure, he would miss the extra time at the library, but work meant money and money meant independence.  Independence that could quickly lead to living on his own once he was legally old enough. 

"Work sounds great," he answered.  He wasn't really a people person, but he could work around that.  It also meant Lycca could be close to his butterflies since the kwami still seemed a little upset about them living away from him.  "Can I bring the butterflies around tomorrow morning?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:47 pm

"Of course," Fu answered. "I'll make room for them."

"When do we start work?" Iris asked. "Tomorrow."

"Do we have to wear uniforms?"

Fu shook his head. "You can wear anything as long as it's respectful."

Iris's eyes lit up. "Can I make use uniforms?"

Fu chuckled. "If you want." Fu than heard the phone ring. He stood up. "I'll be right back." he left the room to answer the phone.

Iris looked at Gabriel. "Is it okay if I design us matching uniforms? I normally hate them, but I like to make clothes. I can them shine and show personality unlike school uniforms."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Gabriel shrugged.  He didn't care either way as long as he didn't have to pay for it. He was impressed that she was stepping up to design something, though. It meant she had confidence in her abilities.  Whatever she would make would probably look nice.

"If that's what you want to do.  How long does it usually take you to design things?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 pm

"Oh, um," Iris blushed in embarrassment. "I just started designing my own clothes." she slightly looked away. "I used store bought patterns in the past." she then looked back at him. "My dad is a famous designer so I always been into fashion. This summer he encouraged me to make up my own designs. I'm currently working a skirt right now." she fidgeted her seat. "But it's taking forever so it might awhile before I make our uniforms."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a moment.  Her father was a fashion designer?  Which one?  How would he have missed that?  Plus, meeting another potential designer was an amazing coincidence. He almost wanted to talk to her about it.  Maybe he could help her brainstorm whatever issue she was having with the skirt.  But no... He was a designer in mostly sketches alone.  He didn't have a sewing machine (just a needle and thread) and could barely afford material without being yelled at for wasting money.  He quickly decided not to ask for details.

Instead, he decided to answer her last point.  "Take your time. We don't need them right away."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:41 pm

Iris smiled back. "I will."

Fu returned. "Sorry about that. Do you guys have any other questions?"

She shook her head. "No I'm good?" She stood up. "I guess I'll see you two tomorrow after school. I better get back home before anyone notices." She walked away.

"Ahh, Iris wait!!" Pain yelled and flew after her new owner. 

"Sorry, Pain!" Iris said and looked back at her kwami. Pain just smiled and went into her hair. Iris then left the room.

Fu looked back at Gabriel. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "I'm sure I'll have more questions later."

He left the shop and headed home. People were slowly starting to leave the homes as they realized the dragon was gone, but the streets were still peaceful enough for him to think about everything. He wouldn't have too hard of a time sneaking out. His parents didn't pay attention to his movements. Still, he should probably mention his new job so his father might actually think he was being a contributing member of society.

Gabriel climbed the fire escape to his room and entered the window. His parents may not typically notice what he did, but they had seen him go to his room. It wouldn't make sense if he entered the door again. Once in his room, he collapsed on his bed. He suddenly felt tired from everything that had happened and decided it was time to sleep. Lycca didn't say a word before phasing through the closet door to be with his butterflies.

The next morning, Gabriel woke up and began getting ready for school. Once he showered, he walked to the closet and jumped as he opened it. The butterflies had burst from the small space and filled the room. Gabriel took a quick breath as he reminded himself he owned magic butterflies now. He had hoped it was a dream.

"Morning, Gabe," Lycca said, floating out of the closet with a yawn.

"It's Gabriel," he answered. Lycca didn't answer so he continued speaking. "How am I going to get all of these butterflies to Fu's?" He asked the kwami.

Lycca shrugged. "I can make them come back to the brooch." The kwami clapped his paws and the butterflies suddenly flew into the brooch in a flurry of wings that somehow shrank and disappeared the moment they touched the miraculous.

"Thanks.."

"Whatever." Lycca still didn't seem happy about the butterflies staying at Fu's. Gabriel motioned for him to hide in his pocket, and the kwami silently obeyed.

They exited the room, and Gabriel quickly scanned the apartment for his parents. His mother was nowhere to be seen, but his father was in the kitchen pouring a coffee.  Gabriel bit his lip and approached rather than leaving without a word.

"Father.."

"What is it, Gabriel? I'm running late and don't need you to hold me up," his father answered, not even looking up from his coffee pot as he finished pouring.

"I got a job for after school, so I will be out most of the night."

"Good. You're finally doing something more productive than hanging around in that old library." His father walked past him as he spoke, still not even looking at him. "I'm leaving now."

"Okay..." Gabriel turned to the refrigerator and grabbed himself an apple before heading out the door to Fu's house and then to school.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:56 pm

Iris got back to her room without anyone in her family noticing she was gone. She sat down on her bed. Pain flew out of her hair. Iris then fell back on to her bed and closed her eyes. Iris felt tired from all the action from earlier. She didn't wake up until dinner.

The next morning as she got ready for school she had Pain explained her powers better. Now that they weren't a hurry Pain was able to explain things in more details. Iris pinned her miraculous to her shirt and went downstairs to breakfast. The moment she sat down at the table she realized she forgot to tell her parents about her new job.

Her whole family was at breakfast. "So yesterday after school I got a job." Everyone looked startled.

"Really?" her mother said in shock. "Where and why?"

"An old antique shop by my school. I thought it would be fun to work there. Plus there's an old man running it and I wanted to help him."

Her father nodded his head. "Good for you, Iris. I'm sure you'll be great at it. You'll gain good experience there."

"How will customer service help her in the fashion industry?" her mother asked her father. She looked against it.

"People skills are good in any profession," he replied then took a sip of his coffee.

"Alright then. How often will you be working?" Iris's mother brought her attention back to her.

"Um everyday after school. He didn't mention the weekends," Iris replied.

"Well, good luck. Be sure to keep up with your studies."

"I will, Mama," Iris said.

After breakfast she walked to school with her sister. Elise smiled at her. "Congrats on getting a job. I had no idea you were ever interested in getting one."

"Well, I wasn't, but the old man who runs the shop asked me for help. I couldn't say no to him."

Her sister just laughed. "You can't say no to anyone."

"I know.." Iris looked embarrassed. They then approached the staircase. Iris came to a stop and her sister looked at her confused. "I'm going to wait here."

"Why?"

"Um so I can say hello to my friend."

"Oh!! Is it the guy from yesterday?"

"Yes now shut up!" Iris was red.

Elise just laughed. "Okay. See ya later, love bird."

"Ugh, Elise!! It's not like that!" Her sister just laughed and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6