Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Gabriel studied the dragon as it destroyed the closest building in its path, his thoughts reeling has he tried to find a weakness they could exploit.  "There's about a five second gap between the dragon opening its mouth and shooting fire. The fire goes on for about twenty seconds before stopping.  It looks like it leaves its entire body open for those twenty seconds.  We could attack it during those times and avoid any attacks it throws at us. I don't know where the best spot to hit it would be, though..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:31 pm

"Probably its back!" Peacock took off right, when the dragon blew out some fire. She shot her fans at it and it barely left a scratch. The dragon then quickly turned around and shot fire at her. Peacock quickly got out of the way and floated back over to Hawkmoth. "Well that didn't work. How about its belly?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:00 am

Hawk Moth raised a hand to try and stop her when she flew off, but she was already gone. So he watched and waited as her attack inevitably failed. She didn't seem like the type to stop and plan fully before running into danger. At least he could watch how the dragon reacted.

"Hmm. The belly makes more sense. Unfortunately, I think my weapon would be better suited to attack than your fans. If you could just get me up there without being hit...  Or, we need it to land. Then it would be easier to distract it while I get a good hit on its stomach."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:09 am

Peacock frowned. "I don't think I can carry you while flying. No offense you look too heavy." she looked back at the dragon and it was now coming toward them. It inhaled and started to breath in their direction. Peacock took the skies while Hawkmoth teleported. She flew around until he appeared on a different building. She landed next to him. She sighed. "I have to have an attack. Superheroes have attacks.. Why don't you distract while I figure it out. I'm sure it's wind base which might knock it down."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Hawk Moth nodded. "Sounds like a good plan.  I'll hit it if I see a chance.  Just try be quick figuring it out. Moths and flames don't mix."

He didn't wait for an answer before teleporting away from her and appearing and disappearing on random buildings until he got close enough for the dragon to notice. He had to remind himself not to freeze on the spot when it turned to face him from it's position in the air and hissed. There was something about actually being face-to-face with a large, fire breathing reptile that made him want to turn around and go home while acting like none of this was real. Magic was not supposed to exist.

Unfortunately, running was no longer an option. He teleported to the side as the dragon opened its mouth and shot a stream of fire where he had previously stood. He repeated the process of keeping the dragon's attention and teleporting to dodge a few more times, wishing it would get close enough for him to teleport and hit it with his sword. Unfortunately, he wasn't so lucky. 

He was dodging for the fifth time when he wondered what was taking his teammate so long.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:37 am

Peacock was staring at her fans. She had to have an attack of some kind. She waved them around and nothing happened. She glanced up and saw that the dragon was distracted. Peacock then looked back down at her fans. She needed to hurry up. Hawkmoth won't be able to distract for long.

She kept waving them back and forth and eventually when both fans hit each other, they merge into one big fan. Great! She ran toward the dragon and took the giant fan and waved it at it. The fan glowed and a giant wind tunnel struck the dragon down. It tumble over and landed on its side. The dragon was knocked out briefly. "Now, Hawkmoth!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Hawk Moth let out a sigh of relief when the wind slammed into the dragon. He'd been getting tired, and he wasn't sure if frequent teleporting was taking too much magic (or energy.. or whatever..). He drew his sword from its hilt and teleported right next to the dragon before jabbing the sword into its heart. The dragon burst into a whoosh of magic as it disappeared, leaving a broken dragon statue in its place.

An item?  All this damage had been done by an item?  'I hate magic,' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:50 am

When the dragon was turned back into a statue, the magic within it restored the city. Peacock flew over to Hawkmoth. "Great job, partner!" she gave him a smile.

In the corner of her eye Peacock saw people heading toward them. She turned and saw it was the media. They probably want to know who they were. Peacock quickly grabbed Hawkmoth by the arm and carried them into the air. She landed them on a roof. She was catching her breath. He was too heavy to carry.

"Sorry about that. We probably shouldn't talk to the media until we know what's going on ourselves." she then heard a buzzing noise. Peacock glanced around. Where is that noise coming from? Then suddenly she detransformed and Pain landed in her hands. She looked tired.

"Good job, Iris!" the kwami cheered despited her current state.

"Ah!!" Iris panicked. Now Hawkmoth knew who she was! "Aren't superheroes suppose to keep their identity a secret!?"

Pain just laughed. "Nah! You guys are partners you're suppose to know!" She looked at Hawkmoth and waved her paw at him. "Hi!! I'm Pain!" she then smiled. "Lycca, come out!
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Hawk Moth stared at Iris as her kwami's magic left her.  Of all the coincidences...  Well, at least he was already friends with his partner.  He had a hard time getting close to people, and having to maintain two different relationships would have been tedious.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when Pain introduced herself.  Lycca's magic suddenly left him before he could register Pain calling to his kwami.  He would have at least liked to check for a good way to get down from the rooftop before detransforming.

Gabriel gave her a weak smile. "Apparently, we work well together..."  He said, not sure of any other way to start a conversation after an identity reveal.

Meanwhile, Lycca held out a paw in a high five gesture.  "Hey, Pain!  It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Iris laughed. "I guess we do!" she then smirked and poked him. "Are you sure you're not my prince charming?"

Pain returned the high five. "Yes! I'm so happy that Fu picked us this time!"

"Fu?" the kwamis' conversation caught Iris's attention. "Does he own an antique shop?"

Her kwami just smiled at her. "You'll see. You two follow us." Pain floated over to where the fire escape was located.

Iris looked back at Gabriel with a warm smile. "Let's go, partner."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:55 pm

Gabriel quietly followed Iris and the kwamis down the fire escape. He still didn't really want to be in this mess. Whatever this mess was... Maybe he could give this Fu person the brooch back and be done with it.  Then again... it seemed like Iris already trusted him as a battle partner. He would be abandoning her if he tried to quit...  He shook his head.  It seemed like he was part of the magical world now.  He probably couldn't get out of it even if he wanted to.

He was pulled from his thoughts when they stopped in front of the shop doors. 

"Go on in," Lycca murmured, having suddenly taken up a spot in the collar of his shirt; probably hiding in case people were around now that the dragon was gone.  They entered the shop without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:01 am

They went inside the shop. Iris was happy that she was right about Fu. She couldn't believe he was behind this. She wondered if he saw the dragon coming and her helping him was some kind of a test. The kwamis led them to a back room. Fu was sitting at a table with tea. It looked hot. He was expecting them.

"Welcome," he said. "Please sit down." They sat down. The kwamis landed on the table and joined Wayzz. "Please help yourself to some tea. I'm sure you two have a lot of questions."

Iris poured herself some tea. She glanced over at Gabriel. She wasn't what to ask Fu.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Gabriel followed Iris's lead and poured himself some tea as well. He took a thoughtful sip as he tried to prioritize the questions in his mind. Sure, the old man would probably answer all of them, but he wanted to make sure the most important ones were asked first. Just in case they didn't have enough time for everything in one sitting.

He set the tea cup down and crossed his arms. Well, might as well go for the biggest questions first. "I have a few big questions. What was with that dragon, and why were we saddled with the responsibility to stop it?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:56 pm

Fu just nodded his head to Gabriel questions as he drank from tea. He slowly sit the tea cup down. "I picked you two because I felt you were best candidates for the job. The dragon you fought had a spell cast upon it." he took another sip of his tea. "Why someone did it I'm not sure. I have a feeling they're after the miraculouses. Their magic feels somewhat familiar to me, but they're concealing it. I'm looking into it."

"So what are miraculouses?" Iris asked.

Fu eyes her. "Pain didn't tell you?"

Iris looked down at her kwami. She blushed at her with embarrassment. "No.." Iris looked back at Fu. "She just told me I could turn into a superhero."

He slightly chuckled. Leave it to Pain to leave out major details. She was probably just excited to fight again. Fu then explained in details about miraculouses and their purpose. He pour himself more tea. "Any other questions?"

"How long will this gone?"

"It depends, when you find the enemy and take them down. However your a miraculous holder for life so there's always a new enemy around the corner."

"I see..." Iris looked down at her tea. She wasn't sure how she felt about fighting for the rest of her life. She glanced at Gabriel at least she had him on her side.

"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:21 am

Gabriel thought for a moment. That covered some of his most pressing questions. The fact they were stuck with the miraculouses for the rest of their lives was not something he wanted to hear, but it couldn't be helped. Leave it to his luck that he would meet some crazy old man with magic who would decide he was worthy of protecting the entire city from evil. It really wasn't what he was looking for in his life.

Suddenly, another thought rushed through his mind. "Is there any good way to hide the hundreds of butterflies that are currently in my closet? Like, make them disappear until I need them or something?"  Lycca looked back at him, seeming offended by the very suggestion that his butterflies should somehow be better hidden, so he added, "I mean, I live in an apartment and they might be seen..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next