Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:24 pm

Adrien watched Marinette get her pizza before grabbing a piece from the anchovy pizza and took a bite before realizing it was really hot. All their food underwater was typically water temperature.  He forced himself to chew and swallow before taking a drink of something called Mountain Dew to cool it off. Except he wasn't expecting the fizzy experience of the drink and had to keep himself from spitting it out. He hoped he didn't seem too strange.

Thankfully, Marinette was busy using some stick-like device to control the 'movie' that she was putting on. "I'm sure you have a beautiful singing voice," he said as she commented on knowing all the songs.  Good.  Maybe she didn't notice.

And then his eyes snapped to the box she was using as music started playing and he saw picture on what had been a black screen. He stared at it, eyes wide, trying to understand how the pictures got there. He had to stop himself from going up to the box and examining it closer. She pressed a button, and suddenly the screen changed and the pictures began moving like real people as it launched into a story. A story about mermaids.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Marinette blushed, when he complimented her. Adrien was too sweet. She has never met a boy who was so kind. She wondered if he was a figment of her imagination. She took a bite of her pizza and without realizing it inch closer to him.

"I love this movie. I watched a lot when I was a kid." she wondered if she should tell him. Why not? It was safe to assume he wouldn't make fun of her. "I use to dream about meeting a prince who was a merman and he would whisk me away to his undersea kingdom." she couldn't help, but smile as she told him. It brought up great memories of believing. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to believe in merpeople still. If anything it would bring back great memories of her mother.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 pm

He couldn't stop the grin from spreading on his face.  If she only knew.  He couldn't take her to Atlantis, but part of her dream had already come true. Too bad he couldn't tell her... "That sounds like a wonderful dream.  What would you do if you ever got to go to a merman's city?"

He took a more careful bite of the pizza now that it was a little cooler. It tasted really good with the flavor of the human food and the fishy taste of the anchovies mixing. The movie suddenly caught his attention as Ariel spoke about wanting to be on the surface with humans. So even human storytellers could imagine how a merman like him felt?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 pm

"Uh," she spoke. She never gave that much thought before. She was like seven, when she dreamt about that. "To be honest I'm not sure. I guess explore the city and learn all I can about their culture. I'm sure it would be different from human culture."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:57 pm

He nodded, "It would definitely be different since living underwater would be so different from land. Even the cultures between fishing villages and this city are different and their both human culture. I bet it would be fascinating to learn."

He couldn't help but show a little of the passion he had for learning about human culture into his voice. It was basically the same thing, even if reversed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:07 pm

"Yeah that's true." Marinette leaned back as she took another slice of pizza. "I wonder if they live like the merpeople in the Little Mermaid." she sat back up. "It looks believable."

Marinette then heard her phone buzz. She grabbed it and saw it was a text from Alya asking her if she was still with Adrien. She replied yes. Then a new message arrived:

What are you guys doing?

Eating Pizza and watching the Little Mermaid.

!! How is he reacting to it?

Uh..to the food or the movie?

Both!

I don't know...?

Marinette!

What!? Look Alya, there's nothing strange about him. Stop thinking he's a merman!

You know me so well.

Of course I do! Now goodbye!

Marinette tossed her phone aside. She couldn't help, but look annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Adrien paused as he thought of a reply when the little box Marinette used to order their food vibrated. He watched as she picked it up and hit it with her fingers repeatedly while starting to look annoyed. Finally, she tossed it aside.

"What's wrong?" he asked.  He was starting on one of the pepperoni/sausage pieces now. He paused at the weird texture of land meat. It was firmer and less oily than fish but still tasted good. He mentally marked pizza as one of the human foods he liked as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:24 pm

"Oh, Alya is being silly." she replied and took a bite of her pizza. Should she tell him? He didn't want him to think Alya was crazy. Although she was probably going to keep on interrogating him. Marinette looked at Adrien. "She thinks you're a merman."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Adrien nearly choked on his pizza and had to drink more pop to wash it down.  Mountain Dew was good now that he knew what to expect. He laughed to compose himself. "Really? Why would she think that? I don't even have a fin."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:42 pm

Marinette laughed as well. "I guess because you saved me in the middle of the night and disappeared. So I would just ignored it. I'm hoping she'll drop it and continue her search for merpeople elsewhere." Marinette took a sip of her drink. "Alya, is really nice. We've been friends since I was little and my only friend until I met you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Adrien nodded, smiling to himself. Good. She didn't have any real evidence. "She really seems like an interesting person. Why is she so invested in proving merpeople are real? I think being able to believe in them while they remain a mystery is way more fun than knowing for sure."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Marinette laughed again. "Because she's Alya. She loves discovering the truth. Also her grandfather claimed he was saved by mermaids, when he was a fisherman. So that drives her even more. She's very close to her grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Adrien nodded in understanding. It always went back to fishermen.  Alya was definitely one to watch out for, and he was lucky she didn't hang out with them tonight. She would figure him out in seconds if she was already that intent on the truth.

They finished their pizza about halfway through the movie and continued to chat as it went. Adrien couldn't believe how much the movie mirrored his own thoughts and feelings. Although, he wouldn't want to be permanently human. Being able to go back and forth was perfect.

The movie ended and Adrien eyed the storm outside. He probably needed to get home before his father noticed how long he was gone. He looked at Marinette, "I think I need to go. My parents will wonder where I am."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Marinette didn't want to see him go, but it was getting late. "Okay. Do you want a ride back to your beach house?" she looked out the window. "It's still raining."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:57 pm

"Oh, no, it's okay. I'm used to a little rain," He answered. There was no way he could let her or anyone else try to take him to a beach house that didn't exist. "Besides, I don't think the king has realized you have a guest. I might be able to leave without even needing to explain how we met while you were grounded."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next