Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:22 am

Marinette couldn't help, but giggle at Adrien's excitement. He was acting like a child. It was so cute. Wait a minute? Why was she thinking that?

Alya just smiled. She could use this to ask him more questions about his home, but she made a promise not to talk about mermaids. Instead she decided to leave the two lovebrids alone for a bit. "Well, I need to use the bathroom. I'll catch up with you guys later." she then walked away.

Marinette frowned. What was that all about? She looked at Adrien. "Do you want to dance some more or go out on the balcony? It has a great view of the ocean."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Adrien thought for a moment.  Dancing was really fun, but being so close to her made his heart race.  Maybe the balcony would be good for a little bit. Get a little fresh air. Then maybe they could dance again with him feeling more relaxed. Yeah. That sounded good.

"Let's go out to the balcony for a little bit," he answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Marinette and Adrien walked out to the balcony. Marinette leaned over the rail and enjoyed the nice breeze. She looked over at Adrien. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I know being around rich people might be a turn off to some."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Adrien shook his head, "It's not bad. Bridgette's the only one who's off-putting, and there's someone like that in every village." Of course, he knew how to interact with rich people given how many rich people he knew. In fact, it would be best not to interact with anyone here or she might realize he had royal manners rather than just being polite.

A nice ocean breeze swished past as they chatted. "Thanks for inviting me. Do your people ever think it's weird to have their princess out in the public all the time?"  He was genuinely curious since his father rarely let him out among the common people. More often than not, he sneaked out and couldn't let himself be seen for fear his father would come looking.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:32 pm

"No problem. I'm glad you were able to make it." She then shrugged. "I'm sure there are people who do, but I don't care. I like going into the town and going to a normal school. My father did try stop me from walking around alone, but he eventually gave up."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:51 pm

He smiled, wishing he had her ability to persevere until his father let him do as he pleased. Sure, he was going against the law right now, but he was doing it in secret. He'd be fried if his father found out what he was doing.

"You're amazing," he murmured, the words leaving his lips before he could stop them. His heart was speeding up again for no reason that he could not understand while he subconsciously inched slightly closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Marinette felt her heart leap. Did he just call her amazing? Why would he say that? Without realizing it she inched closer to him. She wanted to question him about it, but felt too nervous. Marinette decided to keep the conversation on topic. "So..what is your home life like?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:06 am

Adrien paused, trying to decide the best way to phrase his home life so he would remember his lies while telling a decent amount of the truth. "Well, my father's pretty overprotective. He's had me home schooled since I was a child. He thinks that will give me a better education than the schools in our village. During summer, I'm allowed to help the other fishermen if I stay on the dock rather than going out all day. I have gotten to go out on my own more because of my mother. I wouldn't be able to wander around alone here if she didn't convince my father." 

Hopefully, that was a solid enough lie.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:18 am

"Overprotective parents suck," Marinette said. "Why is your father so overprotective?" She almost slapped her head. "I mean if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 11:59 pm

He shrugged, "He thinks I'm naive and unable to take care of myself. When I was a kid, I confused a shark for a dolphin and almost got close enough for it to attack me. I would never make that mistake now, but it was enough for him. Plus, fishing boats are dangerous if a storms pops up out of nowhere.  Thankfully, he made sure I was able to swim and lets me in the ocean. With supervision, of course."

Adrien hoped the lie worked well with every other lie she knew about his family. He was already having trouble keeping track.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:21 am

"Oh, wow!" Marinette couldn't believe it! They were so much alike! "That's how my father is now. About swimming. He finally gave in a few days ago and said he's okay with me swimming in the ocean again. As long as I'm with someone." she gave him a teasing smile. "Maybe you should tell your father you saved the princess from drowning."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Adrien laughed.  Definitely not a good idea, though he wouldn't say so. He felt kind of bad for lying to her, but he supposed their fathers were pretty similar in their protectiveness anyway. "He'd have a heart attack if he realized that was how I met our country's princess," he said after realizing he hadn't answered yet.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:01 am

"My father would too if I told him the truth about us meeting." she laughed some more. Marinette looked back at the ball. "I'm feeling hungry. Let's get some snacks."

They went inside and returned to the food table. Marinette grabbed herself a plate and helped herself to some snacks. She glanced around and frowned. Where was Alya? It shouldn't take her that long to go to the bathroom. Was she up to something?

While Marinette was distracted Bridgette pulled Adrien far away and they were now on the otherside of the ballroom. "Now where were we? I'll make sure that fish girl won't interupt us this time."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:43 pm

Adrien frowned as he was forcibly pulled away from the food table. He didn't have to look to know exactly who had grabbed him. Only one human was so intent on invading his personal space. Why did Bridgette have to be here? He just wanted to have a nice time hanging out with Marinette.

"I believe the last thing I said to you was along the lines of, I'm not interested. Now can you please stop trying to force me to dance with you?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 am

Bridgette frowned. "I'm much better than that fish girl. What do you see in her?"

Meanwhile Marinette noticed Adrien went missing. She looked puzzled. Why would he run off? She walked around a bit searching for him, but ended running into Alya.

"There you are!" Marinette said to her friend. "Where have you been?"

"It's a secret," Alya replied with a mischievious smile.

Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Where's Adrien?"

"I don't know. I had my back turn to him and he was gone."

"Hmm I think I know why."

"Ugh! Alya, what did I say about mermaid talk?"

"No not that!" She grabbed her friend and turned her body. "He's been kidnapped." the two girls could see Adrien and Bridgette standing by a wall.

Marinette looked mad and stormed over to them. "Leave him alone!"

"Ugh it's you," Bridgette said annoyed.

"Bridgette, if you don't stop harrasing him I will make you leave."

"Ha! I will like to see you try."

Marinette started to walk off. "Oh, guard!"

Bridgette grabbed her. "No don't!"

"Then leave."

"Hmph." she stormed off.

Marinette smiled in triumph. She glanced back at Adrien. "I'm so sorry about all of this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next