Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Nothing looks pretty to me in Crystal. I hate the character designs expect for the Shitennnou and Artemis. Although the Shitennou outfits from the past are hideous. Oh! I also like Usagi's father's design. He looks quite good. I love how some of the male characters look good, but our leading ladies look like crap.

Crystal is using Nako's designs while I like some of her art, I don't think it translates well into Crystal.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Man, I kinda still can't believe they did the thing. the one thing I didn't want it to do.

Its not that I don't want the Senshi to live happy lives with boyfriends or anything. But the "Everyone gets a boyfriend!!1!" thing, especially if all the boys are all COMPLETELY PARALLEL to the team of girls, it just feels so incredibly lazy that it's the most boring trope in all of girls media to me. (here's looking at you Winx Club) 

*sigh* I'm still gonna see this till the end, and overall the episode was still pretty nice I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 am

I really enjoy episode 10. I ship InnerxGenerals so yeah...

Mostly because they make great fuel for roleplays.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 am

this last episode, just wow. I can't even begin to explain how much i dislike this. I just really don't want to go into it. I mean yeah it was good, in it's way but it really let me down. All of crystal has let me down really. If it wasn't for a certain man in the next arc i don't think i would keep watching.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 am

hated this episode. I am done with Crystal for good.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:21 am

Did they really just kill off the four villains after going through the hassle of deviating from the manga to keep them alive? What was the point of even having them around? Just so Minako can risk the lives of her teammates by refusing to fight them?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:27 am

Crystal has no idea what it wants to be. =)

Toei is like ehh! They'll watch it because it's Sailor Moon! We dont have to try!!
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:32 am

I really would like to know what is going on with the production of this anime. If this is Naoko's vision for the series... she needs glasses.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:43 am

I highly doubt this is her vision. They did state that she'll be involved in this project, but we don't know to what extend. I feel like we would have gotten things she wanted when she writing the manga. The girls dying and robot Ami.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:05 am

i can't say that i love this but i don't dislike Crystal either. 

It's not my favorite sailor moon story wise by far, but it's still sailor moon and honestly, i still have hope that the finale wont blow total chunks. If they can pull off a good ending I think it might be worth the pain we've been dealt till now. 

But honestly since it seems like we get so few things that are new for sailor moon I'm going to take the good with the bad and just hope that it gets better. They'll get a semi new start with the Black Moon arc so they could really do well with that.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Glad you're still hopeful, Ed. I can't be hopeful with Crystal at all. I just find the whole show insulting.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Magica
Civilian
Serenity Magica
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 45

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:42 pm

So I haven't gotten around to the most recent episode (I moved this week) but I have such incredibly mixed feelings about this show. The manga is my absolute favorite version of Sailor Moon and I always wanted an anime that was just chapter for chapter of the manga. Clearly it doesn't translate as well as I thought.

At the same time, I do like the faster pace as compared to the original anime.

I dunno, maybe after the most recent episode I might feel differently.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:10 pm

So the Dark Kingdom arc is over
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nidf1f1blF1rrock5
(perfect reaction tbh)

and Chibi-usa bringin in the "R" arc and hijacking the show with her cute new voice
SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Tumblr_nidp33J1pc1rivb8uo1_1280
courtesy of Misato "Cure Happy" Fukuen
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 pm

And then Pluto is voiced by Cure Aqua. So many Precure voices in Crystal...
Back to top Go down
Serenity Magica
Civilian
Serenity Magica
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 45

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:00 pm

I loved Chibiusa's introduction!  She is so cute!

Also, I really enjoyed the part where Usagi was talking with Queen Serenity.  This last episode got me really excited for R
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)    SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SMC: Episode Discussion (Beware of spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next