Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am

Adrien glanced at his phone as it buzzed on his desk. They had finished dinner not too long ago, and he was looking forward to a nice quiet evening after the stressful day. He reached for his phone, only because he saw it was Marinette. Anyone else, and he might have ignored it for tonight. Thankfully, he didn't ignore it.

He stood and looked around for Plagg, finding him in the trash can. Why his kwami liked that trash can, he would never understand. "Plagg, we need to go. The brothers are attacking."

Plagg groaned an looked up at Adrien. "Now? I was just getting comfortable!"

"Yeah. So was I. Now let's go." He plucked his kwami out of the trash can and headed out the door, down to the main floor. By the looks of it, his parents had also gotten the message. They quickly transformed and headed out.

They made it to the fight fairly quickly, each jumping from the nearby buildings so they could join Ladybug on the ground. "Good evening, my lady. Long time no see," Chat said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:20 am

"Hey," she greeted Chat and the others as well. She was impressed they got here so quickly. The monster hasn't noticed her yet. 

"So," said Peacock. "What are we fighting exactly?" The pirate was still busying destroying cars with a sword.

"Some kind of monster?" Ladybug replied. "It burst out from a kid's body and was a shadow before it turned into that." She pointed to it. "I saw the kid earlier. He looked really tired."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:29 am

Chat bit his lip as the monster slashed through a few more cars. This one looked like a tough one. And perhaps more intelligent in its actions seeing as it was humanoid rather than a beast. Considering the brother's power... This enemy could be extremely powerful. 

Hawk Moth rubbed his chin as he studied the monster. "What happened to the kid after it burst from his body?" He asked. He wanted a better picture of how this new monster was different from the beasts. "Do you think the monster is related to the kid being tired?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:37 am

"I think," replied Ladybug. "Actually I saw this kid earlier today. He said he didn't want to go to a play about pirates because he was afraid. At that time he looked healthy."

"Do you think we can attack it without hurting the kid?" asked Peacock.

Ladybug looked over at the monster. "I guess there is only one way to find out." She paused to think. "Peacock stand in front of the store." Ladybug pointed toward it. "That's where the boy is. I'll go inside and check on him." She looked at Hawkmoth and Chat Noir. "You two attack the monster." Ladybug turned her attention back to Peacock. "Watch the fight and keep me updated. And I'll tell how the kid is doing. If there's no reaction then we should be able just kill it."

"Sounds like a good plan," said Peacock. "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:07 am

Chat nodded to Ladybug and turned toward the monster. "Let's go," he said with a glance to Hawk Moth. With that, they rushed toward the monster, Chat using his staff to vault upwards for an aerial attack while Hawk Moth teleported to the side. "Ahoy, matey! I think I may have the treasure you seek," he said, flashing his ring as he retracted his staff. He landed on top of a building adjacent to the monster and quickly jumped from the ledge, plummeting toward the pirate. He kept a tight grip on his staff, ready to use it to parry the inevitable sword attack that he knew was coming.

Hawk Moth watched his son leap from the building and saw the pirate turn to face Chat's direction a flash, his sword positioned to slash just in time to hit Chat. He felt a small flurry of panic as his mind conjured the image of the pirate stabbing Chat through the heart. His reflexes worked quicker than his mind as he teleported right next to the pirate and jabbed it in the side with the hilt of his sword. He used enough force to push the monster away from Chat, allowing his son an easy landing. It was only then that his mind caught up and he realized he had messed up Chat's attack.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 am

Peacock stood beside the entryway of the store watching the fight unfold. She quickly poked her head through the door after, Hawkmoth struck the pirate. "It got hit."

Ladybug was currently kneeling above the kid. She noticed he was still breathing. It was steady. To her it seem like he was asleep. She then heard Peacock's voice. Ladybug carefully study the kid. Nothing. His breathing was still fine. Ladybug stood up. She looked at the kid's mother.

"Don't worry," she said. "He'll be alright. I know how to save him." She gave the mother a comforting smile.

"Thank you, Ladybug," said the woman.

Ladybug rushed out of the store so she could informed her teammates that it was safe to dispose the monster. She came to a stop right beside Peacock who was just staring at the fight. Ladybug was confused why Peacock was just standing there until she noticed the boys. They weren't fighting the pirate anymore. Instead they were yelling at each other. Meanwhile the pirate just stood there dumbfounded.

Ladybug sighed and faceplamed. What just happened?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Chat Noir had to do a lot of creative maneuvering to not land on his face, and even landing on his feet did not go as planned.  He stumbled forward and had to quickly extend his staff to steady himself. He glared at Hawk Moth, voicing his frustration before he could stop himself. “What the hell was that for?!”

Hawk Moth gave him a rather disappointed and exasperated look. “Don’t talk that way to me.  I was making sure you didn’t get impaled!”

“I wasn’t going to be impaled! I knew he was readying his sword. I was expecting to parry it!” Chat hissed in frustration, throwing his arms out as he spoke to highlight the anger boiling inside him. 

“And what would you have done if he read your movements and changed his accordingly?  You wouldn’t have been able to dodge!” Hawk Moth countered, also becoming rather animated in his argument.

Chat narrowed his glare even further to almost cat-like slits. The logical part of his brain tried to say ‘good point’ but the argumentative and frustrated part won out. “I would have also adjusted! Why can’t you trust I know what I’m doing?!”

“I would trust you if you weren’t so fucking reckless!  You’ve given me no reason to trust your abilities to not get yourself killed with your performance against the akumas, the beasts, and whatever the hell this enemy is!” Hawk Moth yelled back.  He was vaguely aware the situation had suddenly gotten out of hand.  The fact they had not been attacked by the monster yet probably meant even the enemy didn’t know what to make of this...

Chat’s eyes widened both shocked and incredulous. “Right.  Because the only time I almost got killed by an akuma was completely my fault. It’s not like someone was stupid enough to misuse their miraculous and force someone into akumatization!”
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Ladybug gasp when the fighting grew worse. They needed to deal with the monster. She turned her attention and Peacock was gone. She glanced around and didn't any signs of her. Peacock fled. Ladybug frowned and ran over to them.

"Enough!" She yelled. "We need to take care of the monster and because of your stupid fighting Peacock left!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Hawk Moth’s retort to Chat died on his lips as Ladybug’s voice broke through their argument. He and Chat both looked around to confirm her absence.  Hawk Moth frowned, guilt washing over him.  This fight had been his fault, even if he didn’t utter the first word...

He saw Chat’s ears and tail fall as he too must have been blaming himself.  They looked back to each other, and he had a very strong impulse to leave as well. “I’ll go find her,” he said, teleporting away before either of them could stop him.  They’d probably have an easier time without his help considering Chat’s current mood.

Chat bit his lip as his father disappeared.  He glanced at Ladybug, ashamed of his stupidity, before looking back to where his father had been standing. He also felt the need to go, but he didn’t really want to leave Ladybug alone to deal with this enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Ladybug just gave Chat a look of disappointment. She couldn't stop herself. This whole thing could have been avoided if they talked about their issues after the battle.

"So," she said. "We can kill it. The child should be fine. We're taking a risk here, but we have no choice." Ladybug pulled out her yo-yo. "I'll distract it and you get it."

Meanwhile Peacock landed in front of her house. She detransformed and walked up to the front door. Iris opened it and slowly closed to door behind her. The fight between her boys will still fresh in her mind.

Iris walked toward the staircase. She was completely ignoring Pain who was trying to comfort her. Iris could feel tears in her eyes. Why did they fight like that? She thought things were getting better. The attitude around here seem like it. Iris climbed the stairs and went straight to her sewing room. She closed the door behind her and tried to lock it. But the lock was on the outside now. Frustrated Iris left the room.

She didn't want to go her bedroom. Gabriel could find her there. She wanted to be left alone. Iris then remembered the attic. So she pulled the drawn string and climbed up the stairs. Iris pulled on another string and pulled the stairs up. She then entered the attic and turned the light on. Iris found a corner and sat down. She let out a heavy sigh. The tears finally escape and she started to cry. Things may not get better around here after all.

Pain floated above her and frowned. She left her owner and went back downstairs. Pain could sense Hawkmoth approaching the house. She decided to wait for him in the floyer. He should be the one to talk to Iris.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 am

Chat cringed at Ladybug's disapproving gaze and nodded. How did he mess up so badly when he and his father were starting to get along? Meanwhile, the pirate was looking at them, sword pointed in their direction as he finally seemed to decide that they were still in a battle. It rushed towards them and Chat quickly extended his staff and got out of the way while Ladybug distracted the monster. 

Chat crouched on a building, waiting for the pirate to forget he was there and assessing the best way to destroy it. It felt weird for Ladybug to be the distraction, but it felt even weirder thinking about killing their enemy... He could cataclysm the monster, but the thought repulsed him. He would just have to get the sword and stab it.

He waited a moment longer before dropping silently into the action behind the pirate. As the monster was moving to slash his sword at Ladybug, Chat slammed his staff down on the pirate's sword hand, causing it to drop the sword. With the well trained reflexes of a fencer, Chat reached down and grabbed the sword. He quickly re-positioned himself and stabbed the pirate.

Meanwhile, Hawk Moth looked around for observers before teleporting into his yard and dropping his transformation. "Lycca, can you sense her?"

"Yep. She's definitely at home; probably in the upper levels. She's really upset," Lycca answered.

Gabriel frowned but quickly headed inside to Pain in the foyer. "Pain, where's Iris?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:32 am

Once Chat stabbed the monster it was over. It disappeared. Ladybug quickly ran back into the store to check on the kid. Once inside, she saw the woman hugging her who kid who was now awake. Ladybug smiled and breathed in relief. The woman noticed Ladybug and thanked her for saving her kid.

Ladybug left the store and returned to Chat's side. "The kid is okay."

Pain glanced at Gabriel. "She's in the attic. She wants to be left alone, but you really should go talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:40 am

Chat let out a relieved breath. "Good," he answered. He glanced in the direction of home, wondering if he should give his parents time alone or go straight there. His cat ears moved against his head as a new wave of guilt hit him. 

Gabriel nodded and went up the stairs to the hanging string that indicated the attic's entrance. He pulled the string and climbed up the stair, closing the trapdoor once he was up. He surveyed the attic for a moment, finding Iris sitting in a corner, before he walked to her and sat down. "I'm sorry.. That fight was my fault..." he murmured, skipping all pleasantries.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:43 am

Ladybug placed her hands on her hips. "Somebody should be heading home." She pulled out her yo-yo. "See you at school." Ladybug then launched herself into the air and headed home.

Iris was upset that Gabriel found her. Pain probably gave away her hiding spot. She shifted away from him. "Go away."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Chat frowned as Ladybug left. She was definitely mad at him... Not that she shouldn't be. He and his father continued to make their team look like a joke no matter how hard he was trying to work with his father to fix their relationship when they were at home. He wasn't even sure how that fight had escalated so quickly over something that should have been annoying but trivial.

A movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention, and he realized reporters from many different stations were approaching to talk to him. Well, time to make his exit. He quickly extended his staff to the rooftops and bounded away towards home.

Gabriel frowned but didn't move. "Iris... Please talk to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next