Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 am

"Of course," Iris said. "Why wouldn't I?" She crossed her arms on her chest. "You may be needed." She looked at Adrien. "You too. It might help if the whole family came out and did a press conference."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:02 am

Both Gabriel and Adrien fidgeted. Adrien wasn't really looking forward to a press conference when the reporter used his name to start this mess. Of course, he would do it if he really needed to. Just so people would stop thinking they were being abused..

Gabriel, on the other hand, felt a chill down his spine. "Why the entire family?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:06 am

Iris sighed. She saw both of their reactions. "Never mind. I'll just do it myself." She stood up. "Adrien, come on. It's time to go to school." She left the dinning room and went into the kitchen. Iris grabbed Gabriel's car keys and her purse. She returned to the dinning room. "Gabe, you can wait here for me to return or get a ride to work. I don't care what you do. Come on, Adrien." Iris started to head out of the room.

Last edited by Mew Ami on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:12 am

Adrien nodded and stood quickly, grabbing his school bag and following her to the car. Her abrupt exit from the conversation worried him. Once the car was moving, he decided to address the issue again. "Mom, I'll help you with the press conference. I didn't mean to seem unwilling.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:17 am

Iris glanced over at her son as she was driving to the school. "Thank you." She returned her gaze to the road. "I could really need the support. If anything you'll just be standing there." Iris slowed down the car as a traffic light was turning red. The car stopped. Iris bit her lip. "Your father.." She looked at Adrien. "I miss him." She then quickly turned her head. She didn't mean to say that out loud. Iris wondered if Adrien knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:23 am

Adrien bit his lip and stared out the window for a moment. He did know what she meant. His father had changed so much in the past six years... His heart pounded at the thought. What if his father's changed personality became too much for her to handle?  Then she'd leave...

His gaze traveled back to her as she continued to look away from him. "I know.. He really has changed..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:43 am

Iris let out a heavy sigh. She looked over at him. "I think it would help him if he just told me what happened in the past six years. But no he doesn't want to talk about it yet." The light turned green and the car behind them honk its horn. Iris pushed down on the gas pedal and the car moved. "It sucks. I hate seeing him like this. I hate that you had suffer for six years."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:58 am

Adrien frowned and shrugged. "It was okay for the first two years or so. He tried. But, if I'm being honest, I'd have to say he was suffering far more than I was. Kids are more adaptable than adults, and I cant imagine how bad it was for him with everything else that was going on. Father wouldn't even talk to me about your disappearance. It's going to take him a while to be able to talk about what happened while you were gone..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:04 am

Iris pulled up in front of Adrien's school. She stopped the car and looked at him. "I wish he talked to you. It would have helped him." She couldn't help, but rub Adrien's hair with her hand. "You're so sweet, Adrien. You could have comforted him." She moved her hand away. "Sorry. I didn't mean bring up such a heavy topic."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:22 am

Adrien smiled and shook his head. "It's fine. You need to be able to talk to someone about it too. And I can help you understand father." H

Adrien grabbed his bag from between his legs and opened the car door. "I'll see you later." With that, he exited the car and shut the door behind him. He then scanned the schoolyard for his friends (specifically Marinette) as he headed toward the school entrance.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:29 am

Iris drove off and returned home. She entered the house and noticed Gabriel did leave for school. She let out a sigh. She decided to go lay in bed for a bit. She didn't feel like thinking about her plan just yet. Gabriel's reaction was very discouraging.

Marinette was by her locker. She spotted Adrien walking into the locker room. She waved at him with a small smile. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:34 am

Adrien returned her smile, happy to see she wasn't holding a grudge for last night's battle. "Hey. Sorry about last night. My father and I still have our... moments..." He said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:38 am

Marinette gave him another small smile. "It's okay. Did you work everything out?"

Iris laid in bed. She buried herself in the covers and was laying on her side. Iris was staring at her phone which was sitting on her night stand. She wanted to text Gabriel and tell him how she felt about his reaction. She pulled the covers closer to her body. But that would start another fight...
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:48 am

Adrien nodded. "Yeah. I'm still trying to figure out why I decided to start a fight at that moment, though... It's strange that we've started communicating decently at home but not so much in those situations," he answered, not wanting to say 'battles' in such a gossipy place as school. 

Meanwhile, Gabriel sighed as he stared at the dress he was working on. It just didn't look right. He frowned and tried to lay a few more pieces of fabric on the mannequin to see if the extra detail would help. He let out a small, unhappy breath. He just couldn't seem to focus...

"Trouble at home?"

Gabriel jumped at Nathalie's voice and turned to face her. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to notice you're distracted," she answered, crossing her arms. "You're not being unfair to Iris, are you?"

"No. We just have a few disagreements we need to work on," Gabriel answered, just a tad more defensively than he meant to.

"Oh? Do tell. Talking might help you concentrate."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:54 am

Marinette nodded her head. "I'm sure you'll figure it out. Maybe talking to your father about it will help." She then looked around to make sure no one was standing to close to them. Marinette lowered her voice. "That fight did end up on the media this morning. We need to do something to improve Paris's trust in us. Also we need to talk to Fu about the new monster."

"You okay?" Pain asked. She was sitting on Iris's pillow with a concern look on her face.

Iris let out a sigh. "No." She then buried her face in her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next