Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 12:09 am

Iris glanced over at Adrien. She nearly forgot he was there with them. She chuckled. "I guess you say we're like Beauty and the Beast? But instead of a beast the beauty falls for a grump." Iris gave Gabriel a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:19 am

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I'm not a grump."

"Yeah. You just don't like fun," Adrien said with a smirk before he remembered who he was talking to. He quickly grabbed a cookie and took a bite to avoid a glare he was certain was coming.

Gabriel just rolled his eyes again. "Why does everyone think I hate fun?  I just don't think the same things are fun as you do."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:24 am

"I don't think that," said Iris. "You're prefect the way you are." She took a sip of her hot chocolate. "But!" She then looked over at Adrien. "He can fun like us. I made him partake in a snowball fight the night after we got together."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 am

Adrien looked up again at his mother's voice. "I bet he hated that.."

"No. Actually, that snowball fights goes down in history as one of our most controversial fights. You see, I won that snowball fight, but you mother is convinced my methods were cheating," Gabriel said, giving Iris a small smirk as he spoke. It was just fun to tease her about it now.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 am

Iris frowned. "It was cheating. You kissed me just when I was about to win!" She crossed her arms. "Using our first kiss for such a thing!" Iris ended up turning her head away from him. Why couldn't he admit that she was true winner? "Stupid Agreste charm."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:49 am

"All's fair in love and war, my dear. You started that fight, and I found the best way to end it. And it's not like you didn't enjoy that kiss," Gabriel answered.

Adrien just stared at them, his mind racing to the fight that had led to akuma hell week. Suddenly, he understood exactly what he'd done wrong to receive his father's wrath. He hadn't just hurt his father. He'd brought up a very important memory that his father was probably desperate to not think about. And he'd done it on purpose, knowing that it would end that argument with his father feeling terrible...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 am

"Hmph." Iris still kept her arms across. In the corner of her she could see Adrien staring at them. She looked back at her son. She could tell something wasn't right. "Is there something wrong, Adrien?" Iris lowered her arms and placed her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 am

Adrien shook his head, feeling this conversation was best had in private with his father. "No. I was just thinking," he answered, trying not to sound too suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Iris grinned. "I know what you're thinking! You want to try this cheat with a snowball fight with Marinette." She shook her head. "As you can see women deem it unfair. You wouldn't want start an endless argument with Marinette, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Adrien laughed, glad for an escape from having to tell his mother what he was thinking about. "Yeah, you're right. It wouldn't be very nice of me. But Chat Noir... I think he'd like another way to tease his lady," he said with a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Iris chuckled. She then let out a feint sigh. "It seems we're all feeling better. Adrien, you should go do your homework. In little while I'll start on dinner." She gave both of her a boys a big smile. "How does quiche sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Adrien stood and nodded. "Quiche sounds good," he said before heading upstairs with Plagg following behind him.

Gabriel also nodded to the idea of quiche for dinner. "Quiche sounds delicious." He started placing the empty mugs on the tray Iris had brought out. "Would you like my help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 12:03 am

Iris stared at Gabriel for a moment. It would be awhile before she needed to start making dinner. A small smile slowly appeared on her face. "Yes I do actually. That smile quickly changed into a smirk. "I need help making the bed. I forgot you see." Iris stood up. She leaned toward Gabriel. "Would you mind, Mr. Agreste?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 am

Gabriel returned her smirk and shrugged. "I'll do my best, but I'm not very good at housework. It might turn out messier than before."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:40 pm

After dinnertime Marinette was out running an errand for her mother. She entered the general store and walked toward the back of the store. She turned into an aisle and glanced at the shelves. In the corner of her eye she noticed a woman and a child. The child was right next to her. Marinette noticed was the same child she saw earlier today. This time  the kid looked extremely tired.  

"This should help you feel better," said the mother grabbing a medication off the shelf. The kid just nodded their head and they walked away.

Marinette couldn't help, but frowned. Something seem off to her. She shrugged it off quickly. You can fall ill quickly. Maybe the kid was coming down with a cold.

Then there was a scream. Marinette's eyes widen. That scream belonged to that woman. She rushed out of the aisle saw the woman and everyone backing away from a shadow!? It was hovering above the child was now laying on the floor. The shadow quickly transformed into a pirate!

"Arggg," it said. "Where are the miraculouses!?" Before anyone could make a move the pirate ran out of the store.

Marinette quickly made her way out the store with ease. The people were busy with the kid. Marinette stopped outside of the store and saw pirate attacking cars with his sword.

"Marinette," whispered Tikki.

She looked down at the her purse and saw Tikki poking her head out. "What just happened?"

"I'm not sure, but that's not a shadow beast. It seems the brothers have a new trick of their sleeves. Alert the others!"

Marinette nodded her head. She quickly moved into an alley and texted the others. The brothers are finally at it again! It's a new type of monster! It looks like a pirate! I'll explain! Come quickly! I'm by my apartment! Marinette closed her phone and shoved it back into her purse. "Tikki, spots on!" She then transformed into Ladybug and went after the new monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next