Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:47 pm

So Go! Princess Precure is here!

And it's starting off really great I think!!

Everything is so beautiful, I'm really excited to see where it goes

Here, have an opening
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:05 pm

I haven't watched yet (waiting for Doremi Fansubs) but I saw the OP and ED last night.

The OP has got to be the single girliest thing I've ever seen, and I mean that in the best way. The visuals were gorgeous.

I really liked how the ED starts out, so gorgeous. It reminded me of Princess Tutu and the ED of Futagohime. I was actually surprised when it suddenly became the usual loud and upbeat Precure ED affair.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:06 pm

I think the ending song has a really fresh sound to it compared to other precure songs. 
Like I could easily see it in a Ball/Dance scene of 'Sofia the First' or some other American-made Princess movie. 

I really hope it can keep its "disney princess" meets "retro shoujo" influence showing, cuz I think its a really interesting direction to go in.
Back to top Go down
Chopstickman
Love Interest
Chopstickman
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 155

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:59 pm

How is Puff so adorable?! But the show is progressing very nicely; I like how Cure Twinkle quit the team (for an episode) then came back to save them/reaffirm friendships. But the episode 5 subtitles got kinda weird. Gokigenyou was translated as "good day" then all of a sudden its now bonjour/adieu. That makes no sense! Even worse is what Zetsuborg was changed to. Dyspairvil. It really seems like a pointless change especially since this is just a fansub and doesn't need to try to localize itself to the point where a very young English-only speaking audience can understand it, i.e. what 4kids used to do.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:09 am

Chopstickman wrote:
How is Puff so adorable?! But the show is progressing very nicely; I like how Cure Twinkle quit the team (for an episode) then came back to save them/reaffirm friendships. But the episode 5 subtitles got kinda weird. Gokigenyou was translated as "good day" then all of a sudden its now bonjour/adieu. That makes no sense! Even worse is what Zetsuborg was changed to. Dyspairvil. It really seems like a pointless change especially since this is just a fansub and doesn't need to try to localize itself to the point where a very young English-only speaking audience can understand it, i.e. what 4kids used to do.
There's multiple people doing subs for it this year for some reason

Doremi Subs use "Good Day" I believe
Commie Subs use "Bonjour & Dyspairvil (which is what I used for episode 5)
and Mikaru Subs I think is just leaving Gokigenyou and Zetsuborg the same

its good to have other options I suppose for downloading, but its confusing if you're just watching it streaming

Pretty sure the streaming sites just get whatever comes out first

Also yes, Puff is possibly the cutest Precure mascot ever
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Has anyone been watching this season. I haven't really heard anything good about it lately.

Bad CGI being put in awkward places, bland, uninteresting villains, blue Cure not being interesting.

There's one other thing around episode 13 or so that I'm not particularly thrilled with.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chopstickman
Love Interest
Chopstickman
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 2:39 am

I really like it. It's quite refreshing seeing Haruka's efforts to be become a princess not simply be a standalone episode but rather be part of various episodes and even has Miss Shamour as a recurring character. They've brought Haruka's roommate Yui into the fold, Puff is super adorable and turned human for an episode because adorableness. And once again and old lady was able to instantly recognize the Cures' identities without witnessing their transformations. Cure Mermaid could do with some more screen time but is hardly uninteresting. All in all it's pretty good. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:03 pm

What are you talking about Link?, I LOVE This season a lot and I haven't seen anyone say a bad thing about it (aside from the villain killing, but I'll get to that) and I watch it every week religiously. I even bought the transformation toy! It's quite fab.

But I don't really get into a lot of precure conversations and just watch it at my own pace,

but anyway! 

yah, kinda disappointed with them killing Close off so soon, but if we dont get a new set of villain underlings by the 2nd half of the season, I'm betting that Shut and Lock will have a bigger role then. (since, at the moment, the show is really interested in Princess Twilight) and maybe Close will come back somehow 

Since Precure has had a dip in popularity, I feel like Close's death was just to raise the stakes a little for the franchise, maybe seem a little more edgy
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion M2iSTxL

but otherwise unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:31 am

So is this season worth it? I've seen some gifs on it on Tumblr. I then watched the transformations of Cure Flora and Cure Twinkle (like why that name? It's so stupid and no one would ever take you seriously). I couldn't find Cure Mermaid's. From what I saw it look interesting.  Cure Twinkle and Cure Mermaid are favorite cure designs. I have't like the cure designs since Suite.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Chopstickman
Love Interest
Chopstickman
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Well Cure Twinkle is the Princess of Stars and its a pun on her name, Kirara, which of course means twinkle/sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Still a silly name. I rather be called Cure Star.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm just so happy they pronounced the "w" sound in twinkle

so it's not a full season of people calling her "tinkle" like poor Jewelpet Twinkle
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:40 pm

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:18 pm

So what's the scope on Ms. Yellow Cure?

Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion LVlBX3D

Looking at the first image here, I bet I'm not the only one whose first thought was "She looks prissy and dismissive... and has terrible taste in shoes."

I've only heard the fandom express concern about her being "mischaracterized" which I'm guessing is this exact thing. The fact that she's a fashion model probably lends to the idea that she might be stuck up. But this is Precure, and I seriously doubt they'd have a main character with such negative traits.

Even Miki from Fresh Precure wasn't an arrogant character despite constantly proclaiming that she's perfect. Confidence without being condescending toward others is something I can always respect.
Back to top Go down
Chopstickman
Love Interest
Chopstickman
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:22 pm

She is a bit abrasive at first, mostly do to being totally focused on her job as a model but after becoming friends with Haruka she really lightened up. She also has a tendency to give people nicknames, HaruHaru for Haruka and Minamin for Minami. And she really likes donuts. You can't hate someone who likes donuts.
Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion 640?cb=20150222023214
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion   Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Go Princess Precure: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next