Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure)   Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 am

Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Tumblr_ltjou5ChW61qfiijmo2_500

It's time for me to gush about Ako-baby, because she is just precious and perfect. 

Making her first appearance alongside Kanade's younger brother, Ako comes off as harsh and cold. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUbVst3bsaI

She typically makes single scene appearances from then on, providing that episode's daily recommended supply of snark, almost always with Souta by her side. 

Around episode 11 the debut of the mysterious masked Precure, Cure Muse arrives. 

Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Tumblr_inline_mr8dzu7WYt1qz4rgp

With her Fairy Tone doing all the talking for her, and her height being greater than that of Ako, even knowing who she was I feel like I wouldn't have made the connection. Especially since the show teased us with the thought of at least three other candidates.

It's not until the early to mid 30s that we start to see signs that Ako is in fact Cure Muse, some more obvious than others. We also start seeing that she's not as cold as she seems.

I honestly thought I wouldn't adore Ako as much as I do, since she seems so cold and mature. But once she unmasks herself and reveals her true intentions, it becomes obvious beneath that tsun tsun exterior she's a little sweetie. 

and and and and! Ako's princess dress! 

Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) NqGouyl

It's just the cutest thing in the universe. The sunflowers on her head!

/stops gushing about Ako.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure)   Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 am

I really like Ako! I do ship her and Souta. I just wish her being Cure Muse was written in a bit better.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure)   Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Mew Ami wrote:
I just wish her being Cure Muse was written in a bit better.
Oh? What did you feel was wrong with the way it was written?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure)   Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:23 pm

The end of Suite felt rushed. I kind of wished Cure Muse joined the team a bit earlier? Or at least have the history of her kingdom explained better. I think that's what's bothering me. I felt like her dad becoming evil came out of no where. Siern of all people should have known that once she became Cure Beat and told the other Cures. Hummy is kind of an excuse because well it's Hummy...
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure)   Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion - Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse (Suite Precure)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1