Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Empty
PostSubject: [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black   [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:17 pm

So I'm currently watching the Max Heart season, partially to put some closure on when I watched the 1st season years ago and partially to relive through this dork
[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Blushi10

Opinions of Nagisa have been quite differing in the fandom from what I've seen. One camp believes she's the best cure that can do no wrong (this is usually from purists who love only the 1st 2 seasons) and another camp who think she's a big ol' negative nancy (er..negative nagisa?) that they're glad it didn't become the norm in the franchise.

Since it had been so long since I had seen Futari wa, I couldn't really defend her that much - but from what I remember I liked Nagisa, I thought her character, while harsh in the beginning, was normal 14 year old girl behavior and that she had a satisfying character arc. 

11 episodes into Max Heart, I'm glad to say that's still how I feel. 

She's goofy, stubborn, well-meaning, a bit of low self esteem, and learns from her mistakes. I said this before in another character discussion, but I like characters that are flawed because that makes their successes that much more satisfying. and it's interesting to watch too. 

Compared to say, Cure Heart who is so perfect the narrative has to constantly tell you and revolve around her, I would much rather watch a character who makes mistakes or gains some self-confidence through her experiences

I also like that Nagisa, while more tomboyish of the two, has alot of the typical "girly" traits, like collecting stuffed animals, crushing on boys, and even has a fantasy of baking a good cake.
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black   [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm

I've only ever seen her in the All-Stars movies. and I like her in those, but I don't really have any interest in watching Futari, so I'll just enjoy her in those.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black   [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm eight episodes into Futari, and I honestly really like Nagisa. She's so different from the usual magical girl lead, and I also really like her relationship with Honoka. wink
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
Shunciwi
Civilian
Shunciwi
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 16

PostSubject: Re: [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black   [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:49 am

I love Nagisa, is probably my favorite "Pink Cure", cause she's a "realistic" character, She's a carefree girl, who enjoy her life. Even when she transform in Cure Black is like "Oh, I don't know and I don't care". She got angry cause tiny stuff, and that is probably just like a normal 14 years old will act on similar circumstances, I love that She cares about her precious people, and is not trying to help everyone in the World.
BTW I feel as Nagisa grow up progressively in the series when she realize that this mission of being a "Legendary Warrior" becomes a Life or Death matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black   [Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black Empty

Back to top Go down

[Character Discussion] - Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1