Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure)   Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) 1xj5

I wasn't planning to bring this character discussion here, but after rewatching the first two episodes of Heartcatch on the 2DS (thanks to the new youtube app) I was reminded of how much I adore Tsubomi, and so, here it is.

Tsubomi is a timid young girl with little confidence in herself. She is very fond of flowers and joins the gardening club at her new school, before being roped into joining the fashion club.

Design-wise Tsubomi doesn't really stand out, aside from those big round glasses she sometimes wears. This works in her favor as a character though, as it reflects how meek she is personality-wise. 

Being a member of the gardening club suits her not only in name, but her personality as well. As the show proceeds we see Tsubomi develop quite a bit, growing more comfortable around her peers, to the point that the shouting and cheering Tsubomi is barely recognizable compared to the new student who could barely speak her name to the class.

One of the driving forces behind Tsubomi is her desire to change herself. To open up and grow more confident in herself. 

Episode 38 spoilers.
Spoiler:

As a Precure Tsubomi starts out noticeably different than her teammates. She's realistically scared out of her mind at the idea of having to fight giant monsters. But when backed into a corner, fight or flight kicks in and the result is a Precure who can barely control her abilities. XD 

It takes a while for Blossom to get into the swing of things, as one episode shows where she feels like she's a burden to Marine, and unlike her teammates she never outshines the rest of the group, something that bothered me especially with Cure Moonlight. I'm also not too crazy about her little catch phrase, particularly since it's one of the elements that makes Heartcatch filler so repetitive.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure)   Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Perfect baby~

Now, Erika/Cure Marine is my all time favorite Cure, with Cure Blossom in second.

But if I had to answer "which cure is most like yourself" I'd definitely say Tsubomi. (Erika is more like the person I wish I was in school haha) 

I definitely liked that they switched things up a bit and made her the "brains" of the group in Heartcatch (usually that role is held by Sailor Mercury the "cool blue one") She's also probably the biggest romanticist of the pink leaders (or maybe even all the cures) too. 

Also she likes flowers and knows her flower language and that's always a plus with me.
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Himawari
Civilian
Himawari
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 18

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure)   Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:27 am

Her personality so far really reminds me of Madoka from the Madoka Magika anime. Its so adorable.

Also, I happen to like flowers a lot, just like she does xD I have several plants i'm taking care of on my deck in real life. Flowers are adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure)   Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (Heartcatch Precure)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1