Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Favorite character? Least favorite character? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Favorite character? Least favorite character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mew_makoto
Civilian
mew_makoto
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 0

Favorite character? Least favorite character? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:44 pm

I'd have to say my favorite character is Ichigo because she's the leader of the group and very kawaii. I like her bubbly personality and the fact she's fused with a cat which is my favorite animal. My least favorite character is pudding just because she's too childish and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm

My favorite character is Minto. Up until now I never really had a favorite mew mew. Why I like Minto all of the sudden? I like her personality and I like how in the anime:

Spoiler:

As for my least favorite. I guess it would be Berri. Not because of her personality or anything. I didn't like how she was placed into series.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Actually, Ichigo kind of underwhelms me in canon. She has her moments where she actually shines, but those are far and few inbetween. Her personality, or lack thereof, is dry. It's mostly generic, which is how she can be easily paired with any love interest thrown at her. What she needs is a touch of individuality.

My favorite character, though, is obviously Kisshu (judging from my avatar, it shouldn't be a surprise). In the anime, he really came alive as a character. From the spunky immaturity to the growing desperation - and likely stress from loving the enemy, when he grew to realize it was just about hopeless. While he is both a Yandere and Stepford Smiler, I think part of it has to do with the situation. Like an onion, he has quite a few layers to peel and get under.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Oh were we talking about all of the characters? LOL I thought we were just talking about the mew mews.

My favorite non mew mew is Kisshu. My reason is the same as Selene.
Back to top Go down
mew_makoto
Civilian
mew_makoto
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:07 pm

My favorite non character is Ryou of course lol
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:09 pm

XD, well, I was under the impression that we were talking about all of them.

What is your favorite characteristic on Kisshu, though?

EDIT: XD, Ryou is a character. He's just a non-Mew Mew.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:10 pm

My favorite characteristics of Kisshu is determination. He puts so much effort to try to save his people, but that is destroyed just because he kissed Ichigo when he first met her.
Back to top Go down
mew_makoto
Civilian
mew_makoto
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 pm

I meant non mew and I'm sorry ladies but I'm not a big fan of kish... >.>
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 pm

@ Mew Ami: He is certainly determined. But he's also conflicted, which I like a lot more. The inner conflict/conflict of interests makes for quite a show as he struggles with them - what he wants, versus what his people need. He knows that he can't have his cake and eat it too, so to speak.

@ Mew Makato: That's fine - it's your opinion. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Selene, I love the inner conflicted that he goes through. It's my goal in my kxi fanfics to have that present.

Makoto, that's fine!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Naturally! KxI fanfictions that don't show the conflict make me take a step back from the story - if you don't look at the big picture, unless it's intentionally cavity-inducing fluff, then the story somehow feels hollow. At very least, the story should give some indication of conflict, even if it isn't the main focus. ^_^"

@ Makato: So, what did you like most about Ryou?

Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 pm

I totally agree Selene. I love writing fluff, but conflict is still needed.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 pm

*Nods.* Sometimes, I will admit, you just want to read a nice fluffy oneshot. But for the most part, I like work that has a serious tone to it.
Back to top Go down
mew_makoto
Civilian
mew_makoto
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Do you have a ff.net account Selene? Yami?
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Yes, I do. But mine needs to be tidied up some before I give out the URL, XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character? Least favorite character?   Favorite character? Least favorite character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite character? Least favorite character?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next