Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Favorite Friendships? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Favorite Friendships?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 216

Favorite Friendships? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm just wondering what people's favorite friendships are in magical girl series. 

I really like Usagi and Minako, Makoto and Ami, and Minako and Rei from Sailor Moon (along with a bunch of other ones), Madoka and Sayaka from PMMM (also Mami and Sayaka in the Different Story), Sakura and Tomoyo in Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubomi and Erika from Heartcatch Precure, and Love and Setsuna from Fresh Precure. (I also like Komachi and Urara's in Yes Precure 5)

And if we throw in trios and groups, then add Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth and Lucia, Hanon, and Rina from Mermaid Melody. 

I have a lot of favorites.....
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Sakura and Tomoyo definitely. It's actually my favorite part of CCS all together.
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:10 pm

I think my favorites are the Ojamajos from Ojamajo Doremi. Then Sakura and Tomoyo from CCS.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Sakura and Tomoyo of course are a big one for me.

I'm also pretty fond of Nozomi and Rin's friendship in Yes Precure 5. Nozomi being the silly, incompetent thing that she is and Rin being more like a nagging wife who's always looking after Nozomi.

I also really like the dynamic between Hibiki and Kanade in Suite Precure, how their powers weaken if they're ever arguing or decide not to be friends anymore.
Back to top Go down
Timer Rabbit
Civilian
Timer Rabbit
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 107

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 pm

I think Sakura and Tomoyo is an obvious top. (Take to consideration hat I have watched some of the dubbed anime, some of the subs, and then 6 volumes worth of the first arc-series of CCS in manga form.) I mean- Tomoyo's costumes were the cutest thing I have ever seen~

I'm not sure if you count Ahiru and Rue as "friends", but I love the moment when the two ere talking on the street while looking for Mytho.

For the gritty magical girl stuff...

I wish there's an EXPANSION on Seira's episode when she meets Mimori and Hanae, even though they are guest characters. If this Cerebrum case have never happen, I think the trio would get along longer enough even though Seira still has a duty to attend. Sadly mistakes do happen in Hanae's side.. ;;

Oh well. I guess any existing fanfic will work for me. ._.;

And then umm...

The Different Story: The sibling-ish bonds between Kyouko and Mami. You know they will fight.. But isn't what kids do? I LOVE when Kyouko finally confessed that she wanted Mami to be her sister figure all of this time, and before she kills Octavia. ;; Sadly their ending was entirely bittersweet. But these two won my heart so much... V_V; (That's why I use them for my avatar, ahaha... Aside that I do also play some PC games.)

There may be more, but those are my stronger ones and trying to balance out the fluffy ones and the gritty ones.
Back to top Go down
http://girlwiththeflamingfist.tumblr.com
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 am

My favorite friendship always was, and always will be, Chibiusa and Hotaru from Sailor Moon. Those two are so freaking cute. Dazzle

My other favorite friendships are Sakura and Tomoyo from CCS, and Nagisa and Honoka from Futari wa Pretty Cure. Cheer
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
saturn
Magical Girl
saturn
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 9108

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:42 pm

magical-pudding wrote:
My favorite friendship always was, and always will be, Chibiusa and Hotaru from Sailor Moon. Those two are so freaking cute. Dazzle

My other favorite friendships are Sakura and Tomoyo from CCS, and Nagisa and Honoka from Futari wa Pretty Cure. Cheer

Same here! Chibiusa and Hotaru are one of my favorites! I just love how devoted they were to each other
Back to top Go down
http://thesolsticequeen.tumblr.com/
Sakuranbo
Best Friend

Best Friend

Coffee Beans : 142

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:32 pm

My favorite friendships are the Inner Sailor Guardians friendship from Sailor Moon and the Love Angels friendship from Wedding Peach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Friendships?   Favorite Friendships? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Friendships?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1