Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Zelda! - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Zelda!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Zelda
Civilian
Sailor Zelda
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Hmmm. Sounds like Triforce Heroes will be fascinating. I hope they add voice chat or something.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 9:36 pm

I just got my copy of Triforce Heroes. Got everything set up so once an oven pizza situation gets taken care of I should be able to jump into that.

This is definitely one of the sillier Zeldas, possibly the most. The criteria for being a hero includes having EPIC sideburns! I saw the phrase "totes adorbs" as a dialog choice when the player's outfit is commented on.

It fills me with great shame to see modern era stuff getting into Zelda games, like the bomb shop guy in A Link Between Worlds who raps. XD
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 am

I watched a review on it. While I love story, I'm still not getting this game. Multiplayer Zeldas are not my thing.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Nintendo: Hey kids! Do you like the new multiplayer Zelda? Do you like playing online? Good cause maintenance time!

I gotta say, this game would be so much better if I had reliable people to play it with. It's downright intolerable at times trying to find random online people just to do a couple of levels with.

Three players, and this game gets horrendous lag just inside the connection lobby depending on who you're connected with. You also deal with the occasional troll who picks the one costume that creates a huge disadvantage (double damage, one less heart container, and hearts are shared by all players  btw) and then goes out of his way to sabotage the game. 

There's also a battle mode where just like in Mario Kart's online battle mode, players will sit completely still for reasons I can only imagine are to let people hit them and anyone who doesn't will have a serious disadvantage.

And then to top it all off, you can start a mission thinking everything's fine and then suddenly, someone disconnects. You get 20 of what are referred to as "sympathy rupees" and you have to try again.

Maybe I need to go join a Zelda forum or something.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 pm

That's your best bet. I'm sure you can find a good Zelda forum with decent people on it. There's a Splatoon forum that I belong too. They have a board made for meeting people to play with.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:38 am

So there's this stage in the 5th world where you have to hop on statues that can go over lava and such. Me and some randoms from online were going through the stage, about halfway. I get on one of these hopping statues and am trying to use the gust jar to attack some spiky ball that shoots lasers.

I fall off the ledge and onto the lava... and immediately fall right through it.... falling forever in a black void.

Great job Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Civilian
Sailor Zelda
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:37 am

Sounds like it it needs some work. I probably won't be playing it. I don't like how Zelda's gone multiplayer (I know that there was Four Swords but that wasn't online at least), what I like about it is that it's always stayed a singleplayer franchise when others weren't. To be totally honest, I'm not fond of multiplayer video games (except for things like Street Fighter and Super Smash Bros.), especially when they're online. I don't like relying on others to play a game.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Zelda isn't going to turn into a multiplayer series. Nintendo is known for making unique games for their series. Mario is a great example of that. He's like done everything. XD

My friend who has the game told me she has a pleasant experience with playing with strangers online. She's only encounter one stupid person.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:51 pm

For the most part it's fun. It's just the lag that borders on intolerable sometimes. I've only encounter a couple of people out to cause trouble, one exploiting another fault with this game. If someone picks you up, you are completely at their mercy. You cannot cancel the totem yourself. So the guy on the bottom picks me up after I've picked up the other guy and stands in front of a cliff, trying to get me to throw the guy I was carrying. And since the person on the bottom controls where you walk/stand/face... yea.

Another problem I have with it is the roulette system. You connect with other people who are trying to go to a specific world map, but the map has four stages and unless everyone chooses the same stage, it'll do a roulette.

Not only are people likely to quit on you if they don't go to the stage you want, but you may have to play all three other stages again if the last one is the one you want. There's also no way to choose a group that has the same experience with the world map as you. You could literally pop up in the middle of a campaign through the world map in progress, so they're almost done with it and you wanna start from the beginning.

I ended up with a nice team that went all the way through a world map, but we lost to the boss of the last stage, then both of my teammates quit. 

I ended up just going to single-player to finish that last stage and it was surprisingly easier. Like in Four Swords, your inactive Links can't get hurt (but here they can lose a heart if they fall off a ledge) so you can strategically switch between them to avoid damage. And of course a shared heart meter is much easier to keep full when there aren't three players bumping into each other and firing attacks all at once.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:55 pm

My friend said she has experience very little lag.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:15 am

Most of the time the lag is fine, sometimes non-existent, but once in a while I'll get a person or two who will make it lag tremendously, even as early as the connection lobby.

So just now with two people I managed to beat the game. The final battle was interesting. Kinda nice. I like how they started using the Four Swords gimmick of color based platforms. The game came out last Saturday and I've already beaten it. I think that's the fastest I've cleared any Zelda game, and there was at least one day where I didn't even play it.

Very small game. There's the challenges, but screw that. This game was a pain enough on its own.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:31 pm

And apparently the game is doing so poorly that they decided to release the demo globally in order to boost sales, which includes more online time frames. They're also updating the game with new features including some "den of trials" thing which includes over 30 stages.

Also coming are a couple of DLC costumes, Linebeck's outfit from Phantom Hourglass which lets you see what's inside treasure chests, and the Fierce Diety's outfit, which lets you fire sword beams in diagonal directions.

They're also supposed to be adding new features to make online play smoother, like a questionarre to help better match you with players interested in the same goals, and a shop that will let you buy those stupid friendship tokens.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 pm

I preordered TPHD!! I can't wait to play TP without motion controls. I have only beaten that game once because of it.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:39 pm

I have the one for the Gamecube so this isn't a problem for me. What IS a problem for me is the fact that the Wii one is mirror-flipped, and the HD one will probably be based on that.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Nope! It will be based on the GC. Link is shown left handed. They flipped it for the Wii because of the motion controls. At least that's what people are guessing by the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zelda! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda!   Zelda! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelda!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next