Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 am

"I might as well!" Iris's smile grew wider. "Oh! I should make ones for the kwamis as well!"

Marinette frowned. "Do you want to talk about it?" She grabbed a pillow from behind her and placed it in her lap. She then wrapped her arms around it.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:39 am

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "The kwamis don't really need a stocking. All they ever want is food and they get that all the time. Plus, Plagg doesn't deserve anything other than coal in his stocking, and Lycca's not much better."

Adrien bit his lip and nodded. He wanted to talk about it. That was partially why he came to see her. But not that he was here, it seemed harder to communicate what he was feeling. "It's just, I don't understand why it was always his way or the highway for me while he seems more than willing to concede to my mother's whims. We talked and I understand more about him now than I did before, but it's really hard for me to see him act completely differently around her than around me. I want to believe he's trying because he really cares, but I know our relationship would have continued to be terrible if my mom never returned."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:45 am

"Gabe," Iris said. "I'm making them stockings. They are apart of this family now. At least to me. I really care about Pain. We're close."

"Before you mother came back," Marinette pointed out. "Your father was trying to make things right. If he wasn't then why would he bother to ask me personally about what to give you for your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:55 am

Gabriel sighed. "If you want to waste fabric on two out of three of them, go ahead. Honestly, Pain, Tikki, and Wayzz are the only reason I believe kwamis are more than just self-serving, unreliable, magic pets with the ability to speak human languages. I would hate to see what the other kwamis are like."

"I guess that's true..." Adrien answered, finally leaning back so far that he let himself lay down on the bed to give him a nice view of the ceiling. He's just always so reserved. Maybe it would be easier for me to see if he showed a little more emotion. We've only had a few real conversations so far, but outside of that he still acts stiff and uncompromising."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:02 am

Iris rolled her eyes. "I'm making one for Plagg as well. I'm sure him and Adrien have a special bond." She then patted both his cheeks with her hands. "And stop being such a scrooge. It's Christmas, Gabirel! Lighten up!"

Marinette sighed. "Some people are reserved." She then leaned over and pinched one of Adrien's feet. "And that's okay. Like I said just get to know him and maybe he'll show you emotions." Then something dawn on her. "Did your mom make family photo albums? Maybe there are some pictures of him where he's emoting."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:08 am

"I've always been a scrooge," Gabriel said with a shrug. "I only celebrate Christmas because you seem to love it so much."

Adrien rubbed his chin as he tried to remember if they had any photo albums. "I think so. I remember her working on scrap books as a kid. I doubt my father would have thrown them away. I'll have to ask her where they are."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:12 am

Iris pulled on his cheek. "And you enjoy it. Stop hiding your feelings. You weren't this lifeless before I disappeared."

"Good! Ask her!" Marinette tossed her pillow aside. "If he had to show emotions. Otherwise I don't think your mother would marry a robot."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:20 am

Gabriel smiled, his thoughts going to past Christmases before the last six years. She was right. He had enjoyed them; mostly because it was a good excuse to spend time with her (and Adrien once he was born) rather than being at the office. "You're right. I've become very boring in your absence," he said with a chuckle.

Adrien shrugged. "You're probably right. Although, who's to say my father wasn't replaced by a robot?" He joked as he sat up and grinned at her. As always, talking to Marinette really helped him organize his thoughts and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:25 am

Iris grinned. She then kissed him. "Well there's no reason to be boring anymore."

Marinette chuckled. "Then I guess we need to interrogate this imposture to find out where the real Gabriel Agreste is. Looks like a job for Ladybug and Chat Noir! I'm sure they can save him." She gave Adrien a grin.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:31 am

Gabriel returned the kiss and smiled up at her. "I'll try my best to not be so boring from now on."

Adrien nodded quickly. "If the heroes of Paris can stop magical enemies all the time, then interrogating a robot should be super easy. They just need a way to trap him."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:16 pm

"Good because you really are fun to be around," Iris and gave him a gentle smile.

Marinette smirked. "Of course it would be super easy! Ladybug can just trapped with her yo-yo. Then all Chat has to do is tell him about a bunch of stupid cat puns and jokes. Listening to that is pure torture."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:53 pm

"Me-ouch! I thought everyone knew Chat's cat puns were pawsome," Adrien said with a grin, pulling out the worst cat puns he could think of. "Maybe robots just don't like puns. Or fun. I guess they're going to have to catch him and find out." He held back laugh as the image of Ladybug and Chat Noir bursting into his father's office and forcing him to listen to cat puns came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Marinette laughed. She then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "I'm sure it will work. Ladybug's plans always work." Marinette leaned back in her spot. "I'm glad your better now. I miss having desk buddy."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:03 pm

He smiled, reaching his hand over to hold hers. "I missed being in school. Hanging around at home is incredibly boring. Anything I should know before coming back? Like any new rumors about how dead I am?" He asked jokingly. Hopefully, the gossip had died down by now, but he'd like to be ready if it was still happening.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Marinette shook her head. "No they have been put to rest. Alya put a stop to it. Also Chloe and Bridgette are at it again. So the whole school is talking about that. Chloe is upset that Bridgette has been seeing some Italian model. Felix I think was his name? Apparently Chloe said he's off limits because she's been out with him once."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 60 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 60 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next