Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Iris let out a heavy sigh. "I want details!" She was finished with the crust and placed it on top of the stove. The oven was still preheating. She turned around. "Like what did you tell him? Oh! Did you tell him how you ran into a door when you realized you were in love with me?" She paused. "Oh!  Did you also tell him it took you weeks to get the courage to tell me to address you by Gabriel?"

"Why doesn't he want her to know?" Pain questioned him. "Iris would be comforting and help get over it..." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Adrien stared at his father, trying not to snicker at the expression on his face. His father crossed his arms and looked away. "I think he strategically left that part out," Adrien answered while shaking his head. "We did talk about how you two got close and how he realized he loved you, though." 

Lycca shrugged and shook his head, "He's been withdrawing and bottling his feelings for the last six years. It takes time for people to recover and actually talk about their feelings after that. He probably doesn't want her to worry, especially after she's been so hard on herself lately for disappearing."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Iris looked shocked. Gabriel told Adrien about his parents? She was impressed. She glanced at Gabriel. "Someone needs to lighten up. Our romance was fun! Do you want to tell him how you pissed off my father?"

"Well she's over that now," Pain said. She then landed on a desk. "I guess I'll try talking to him to him now seeing how they're busy making cheesecake."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:48 pm

"Hmph. My very existence pissed your father off," Gabriel answered with a shrug. "Still does, in fact. But I assume you're talking about the Christmas party where I basically called your father an excuse of a parent for insulting you?"

Adrien was not surprised by this revelation. He hadn't seen his grandparents for six years, and if he remembered any of that court case it was how hostile his father was to his grandfather and vice versa.

Lycca nodded. "Wait until he's out of earshot of the others."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Iris shook her head. "No at the ball!! Ugh!" She turned to Adrien. "Your father and I went to the mayor's ball which was being held around Christmas time. Your father was busy with work and I was busy with making a dress for the ball. So we haven't gotten the chance to confess each other feelings. Which is another story I will get into later. Anyway! We ran into each other at the ball and danced the night away." Iris clapped her hands together happily. "After we danced, I stepped out on the balcony to cool off. Your father eventually joined me. When we were about have our first kiss, my father interrupted us. To get back at my father your father kissed me on the hand and bid me farwell. He then walked passed my father and gave him the most smug smile I have ever seen!"

Pain nodded her head. "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Adrien stared at his father for a moment before bursting into laughter. His father raised an eyebrow, questioningly, as their eyes met. He had to take a moment to recover before finally saying, "That is the most vindictive thing I've ever heard." He raised his hand to keep his father from retorting before admitting, "And I would have probably done the same thing in that situation." 

Gabriel stared at his son, surprised. He thought Adrien was taking a jab at him, but instead his son related to the situation. This was promising. They were making progress with their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:57 pm

Iris stood there with a smile on her face. Things were going well! The oven beeped which indicated it was finished preheating. Iris turned and grabbed the pan. She then put the crust into the oven and set a timer. She faced the boys. A smirk appeared on her face. She might as well keep talking about 'how she met Gabriel'. "Then that very night I rushed over here and confessed my love to your father." Her smirk grew bigger. "The next day I provoked him into a snowball fight!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:11 am

Adrien's eyes widened. She was able to get Gabriel Agreste to participate in a snowball fight? No way! How was that possible when his father hated snowball fights? ...Oh. Realization hit like a brick. No wonder his father was so upset after the ski trip. And mentioning his mother in the argument had made it so bad that his father orchestrated a week of attacks on Paris because he had hurt him so badly.

"As I recall, I won that fight," his father said suddenly. Adrien wondered if his father had thought about the same thing. Maybe the interjection would keep his mother from noticing his silence.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:16 am

"Ha!" Iris said as she was gathering the ingredients for the filling. "Yeah right!" She started to opened up the box of cream cheese. "You cheated Gabriel Agreste and you know it!" She opened up the cream cheese which was wrapped in foil. Iris then scooped out into a bowl with a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 am

"I did nothing of the sort. All's fair in love and war. I used strategy to defeat you," Gabriel retorted with a smirk.

Adrien stared back and forth between his parents with interest. "What did he do to win? Or cheat?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:33 am

Iris furiously mixed the ingredients in the bowl. "Your father cheated by kissing me on the lips!" She nearly slammed the spoon down. Iris then shot Gabriel a glare. "The Agreste charm left me defenseless."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:40 pm

"You're supposed to leave your opponent defenseless during a competition. That's how you win," Gabriel retort, crossing his arms. "I was using strategy. You just can't stand that I beat you at something I hate."

Adrien briefly wondered if he should stop this argument, but the logical part of his mind reminded him that trivial fights were normal. He shouldn't have to worry about them. Still, he held his breath as he waited for his mother's reply.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:48 pm

Iris crossed her arms. "You don't hate snowball fights." She poked him on the chest. "In fact I think you secretly like them." Iris smirked at him. She then turned her attention back to the filling.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:58 pm

"Where did you get that idea? I hate the snow and cold weather," Gabriel protested. "I only participate because you start it. And I'm sure you'd continue pelting me with snowballs until I fight back."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 pm

"Because I would never force you do something you don't like," said Iris as she gave him a gentle smile. She then sit the bowl aside. The filling was ready to go. Once the crust was ready, she could put the filling inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 52 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next