Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Gabriel smiled, his irritation melting away as they started toward and then up the stairs. They had plenty of time before lunch. "I'd like that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Iris took them to their room. They laid down on their and she wrapped her arms around him. She just wanted them to cuddle. She smiled gently. "It was nice going to zoo with Adrien. I saw his texts to you. It's nice to see he's joking around with you."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:19 pm

Gabriel reached a hand up to play with her hair. "He must have been in a good mood to joke with me. He never really joked with me before either. Perhaps you've taught him that he actually can mess with me. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Iris smug look on her face. "I say it's a good thing." She then laughed. "Admit, Gabe you love it when I tease you." Iris moved her head and rested it under his chin. She then squeezed him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:50 pm

He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Of course. You get the special privilege of being able to tease me. I guess Adrien too. Anyone else faces my wrath."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 pm

She chuckled. "I'm glad Adrien and I won't face your wrath." Iris then let out a sigh. "Gabe, I hope things work between you two. Adrien and I had a good talk about the past. I told him to ask you questions to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Gabriel bit his lip, glad she couldn't see the guilt on his face as she mentioned things working out. Adrien would have to forgive him before things could work out, and whether or not he understood the depth of the cut akumatizing Adrien had left on their relationship, he was sure that cut was still hurting.

He sighed, "I'll answer questions if he asks, but I don't know if getting to know me better is the answer.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Iris frowned and sat up. "Why wouldn't it be?" She crossed her arms. "It will make it easier for him to talk to you. Because let's face it Gabe, you are intimidating. The a day I first met you was nerve wracking."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Gabriel sat up as well and shrugged. He didn't want to elaborate in a way that would make her suspicious of his mistake. "I'll admit I'm naturally imposing, and trying to get to know me better will help communication between us... I just know I'm most at fault and even if he gets to know me, it doesn't mean he'll be ready to forgive me completely."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:28 pm

"Forgiveness has different meaning to every person," said Iris. "I am confident he can forgive you it just won't happen in an instant. Right now it's for the best for you two get to know each other and earn each other's trust. Then the healing can happen." She then poked him on the chest. "You need to stay confident."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:35 pm

He gazed at down at her finger as she poked him, a faint smile forming at her words. "You're right. I can be confident in so many ways, but not when it comes to fixing relationships... I tend to remind myself that this is my all fault. If I can stop doing that, I might be more confident."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 pm

"Yes!" Iris bang her fists on her knees. She was sitting cross legged. "You told me not blame myself so stop remaining yourself it's all your fault! You need to move forward too, Gabe. Stop living in the past." She grabbed his hands. "I'm here now and I'm never going to leave again."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:54 pm

He squeezed her hands and nodded. "I know," he said, though he felt like this was a false comparison. It wasn't her fault she disappeared. She was in the wrong place at the right time. That's why she shouldn't blame herself. He, on the other hand, had consciously made decisions that eroded his bond with Adrien. Therefore, it was only natural for him to blame himself.

"Hopefully, we'll get a chance to talk soon."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 am

Iris smiled at him. She then leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. She was about to deepen it, when she heard her the telephone ring. Iris pulled away from Gabriel and crawled over to the phone which was on her nightstand. She glanced at the caller ID on the screen. Iris let out a gasp. It was her sister! Of course she would call the house and not her cell phone. Her sister probably assumed that her cell phone was gone. Iris glanced back at Gabriel. "Sorry I have to take this. It's my sister."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 1:27 am

Gabriel held back a sigh and nodded. He was still surprised it had taken Elise this long to contact Iris after she returned. The sisters had been extremely close. Perhaps the news hadn't traveled as quickly in London as it had in Paris... Either way, he was happy Elise had chose to call rather than get on the next plane here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next