Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Adrien nodded. "I guess. He got really mad about losing to a computer. I doubt he'll want to play again. So, what do you want to play?"

Plagg's tail twitched at the thought of working with Gabriel. He didn't have to same grudge that Adrien had, but he still was crazy about the man. "You're right. I'll talk to him when I get the chance."

Gabriel rubbed his chin, weighing his options. Technically, the media was on his property... He took his phone from his pocket and dialed. It rang a few times before someone picked up. "Hello. This is Gabriel Agreste. I need a crowd of people removed from the front of my property." He listened to the officer's response before continuing, "Great. Is there any way to keep them away from my property for the foreseeable future? Alright. Thank you."

He placed the phone back in his pocket. "The police are going to come force the media to leave."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:04 am

Marinette frowned ignoring his question. "Well I think it's a good thing.."

Iris smiled. "Good! Hopefully they can keep them away." She walked around the couch and sat down. "While we wait I need your opinion about something. Do you think it's a good idea to tell Elise the truth? I feel bad if I lied to her."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 am

Adrien mentally took a step backward, realizing he'd said the wrong thing. "It is good.. It's just so strange. I'm still wrapping my mind around how I actually have both parents again. I didn't realize it would take some getting used to..."

Gabriel stared at her surprised before looking up at the ceiling, deeply considering the question. Was it dangerous to tell Elise? Probably not. She lived in London, so it wasn't like their enemies would search her out to use as bait. And she was trustworthy... But still, letting people into the secret could become a problem at some point. Then again, Adrien and Marinette's friends knew their secret and nothing terrible had happened...

"I wouldn't stop you if that's what you wanted to do. It seems low risk. But, of course, you can't tell anyone else's identity."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:21 am

Marinette just smiled at him and took his hand. "Don't worry you'll get use to it. I'm really happy for you, Adrien." She then moved closer to him so she could kiss him.

"I can't?" Iris frowned. "So what do I say? Team Miraculous saved me from imprisonment? I feel like I need to show her Pain in order for her to believe me."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 11:08 pm

Adrien closed the gap between them as she moved closer and easily deepened the kiss she started. Any restlessness of being stuck in his room melted away, replaced by the joy of spending time with her. He really needed to make more of an effort to mend things with his father; even if part of his motivation was to keep Marinette from getting mad at him again.

Gabriel sighed. "If you really want to tell her about Pain and what's going on, you can. That's your decision. I would just rather you not tell her about me, and I'm sure Adrien and Marinette would feel the same way. Also, I know Elise is trustworthy and will keep your secret, but you should still outline how important secrecy is in this case."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:59 am

Marinette gently placed her arms around him as they kissed. They pulled away for a moment to catch their breaths. Then Marinette kissed him again.

Iris nodded her head. "I promise I won't tell her about you being Hawkmoth and the same with the children." She put her hand in his hands and then her head on his shoulder. "Before I talk to Elise I have to ask Fu." Suddenly Iris heard police sirens. She stood up and went over to the windows. "Great! They're here!" She looked back at Gabriel. "We can leave. I'm going to go tell the children." Iris then left the room and headed to Adrien's room.

Adrien's bedroom door was wide opened. So Iris walked in without knocking and saw Adrien and Marinette kissing. She cleared her throat. "It's good to see you Marinette."

Marinette jumped and stood up. "Ah! Hello, Mrs. Agreste!!" Her face was bright red.

Iris just grinned and looked at Adrien. She could see her son had the same priceless face as Marinette. "And I said I trusted you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Adrien's eyes widened, his face a deep shade of red.  How had they forgotten about his parents being home? He stared at her grin for a moment before relaxing slightly. She would not be grinning if they were in trouble. "And I have done nothing to break your trust," he answered, his own grin spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Iris rolled her eyes. "I believe kissing a girl in your bed breaks that trust."

Marinette felt her face growing redder. She just looked away in embarrassment.  She was left speechless.

Iris just laughed. "Well your father and I are leaving for Fu's. We'll be back in awhile." She then pointed at them. "So behave while we're gone." She then laughed again. "Well bye." Iris then left the room. She went downstairs and greeted Gabriel who was in the foyer. "Ready?"

Meanwhile Marinette looked back at Adrien. "She was laughing at us.." Her face was still a deep shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Adrien shrugged. "I think she was messing with us. She must have thought our embarrassment was really funny... At least we're not in trouble."

Gabriel nodded. "I talked to the officer on duty while you were upstairs. He said they would keep an eye on the perimeter and chase away reporters while we're out."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Marinette sat down on the bed. "Yeah. So shall we play a game?"

Iris smiled. "Good. I hope this works." They then walked outside and went to Gabriel's car. Once they got inside the car, Gabriel drove off. Iris looked at him. "Shall we get lunch first?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:25 pm

"Yeah. Your choice on what we play. I'm up for anything," Adrien answered.  He fluffed up his pillow and readjusted so he had a comfortable view of the TV while he waited for her to get the game.

Gabriel paused, thinking about it. He still didn't know where they could get lunch out of the ever-watching eyes of the media. "Yeah.. What kind of food do you want? I would prefer something a little more private than a cafe.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:31 pm

"Okay," Marinette said and got out of the bed. She walked over to the TV and decided to start up Mario Kart. Marinette then returned to the bed with the controllers and sat back down. She handed Adrien a controller. "I hope you're ready to get your butt kicked at Mario Kart."

Iris looked at Gabriel for a moment. Besides fixing their family Iris always wanted Gabriel to feel comfortable around the public again. She really wanted them to go to a cafe, but it was probably better take baby steps. "We can get sandwiches in a park if you like." She paused. "I'm sure we can find an unpopular park."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:53 pm

"We'll see," Adrien said with a laugh. Chances were she would decimate him, but he still had hope. He was slightly better at Mario Kart than he was at Mecha Strike. He chose Luigi and waited for Marinette to chose.

Gabriel nodded. A park was still out in the open, but it was a nice day. It shouldn't be too much of an issue if they found a secluded place. The problem was finding that place. Paris was a large city after all. "There might be a secluded park closer to the outskirts of Paris.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Marinette picked Toadette. Once they picked their characters, Marinette selected the cup. After the loading screen, the first race begun and both of them took off. They were racing in 150 cc, but the computers were no match for them. 

Iris glanced out the window. She really didn't want to be on the outskirts of the city. Then suddenly a certain park came into mind. She looked back at him. "The one by work is secluded. If I remember correctly it's a nice park." Iris smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Adrien leaned forward as he became more invested in the races. He and Marinette were quite evenly matched, so every win or loss had a huge impact on their final place.  Marinette was currently in first as Rainbow Road appeared on the screen. He had to win this course to pull ahead.

Gabriel resisted the urge to argue. He would rather not be anywhere remotely public, but he also wanted Iris to be happy. Maybe the park wouldn't have anyone in it... Unlikely, since it was the middle of Paris... He sighed. "Sure. That sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next