Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 pm

Adrien stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" She used his cuteness? How so? Wait... "You took me into father's office to guilt him into letting me go to school?!"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Iris could hear a car slamming on her breaks in her head. "Uh maybe." She felt bad now. Might as well tell him the truth. "Yes I did. I knew how much you wanted to go to school and I knew your father couldn't say no to you if you're being cute about it. He was a sucker when it came to your cute little face!"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Adrien mulled over her reasoning for a moment, recalling memories from back when his father actually tried to be a parent. He had actually done a decent job for a short time and, while Adrien's gut reaction was to disagree with her point, his father wasn't as strict back then. He had nearly forgotten that fact.

"Well, it didn't happen that time around," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Iris frowned. "I guess not." Then it occurred her. Gabriel probably didn't let him go to school because of her disappearance. She sighed. "What happened after I disappeared?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:05 am

Adrien paused for a moment. This really wasn't they type of thing he wanted to talk to her about. It would most likely upset her. He sighed, trying to keep his voice neutral as he answered. "Father did his best to be a parent. Even with all his work and all the legal stuff I didn't understand at the time. I studied in his office while he worked and really just didn't want to be away from him. And then, when I was thirteen, he wasn't able to do it anymore, and Nathalie started homeschooling me."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:14 am

Iris stared at him for a moment before pulling him into a gentle hug. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I'll make sure things will get better. Your father really wants to make things right." She held onto to him for a few more minutes before letting go. "So! Back to us! I really want to spend time with you, Adrien." She smiled at him. "Like I would love to go to the zoo. Do you still like the zoo? Or is that uncool?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:13 am

Adrien returned her smile with a grin.  Another reason to want to heal quickly.  Although, he was sure anywhere outside the house would sound good after a week or so of bed rest.  "The zoo sounds great! It's been a while since I've been there, and last time there was an akuma attack.  When do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:21 am

Iris was happy that Adrien still enjoyed the zoo. "Well it's starting to get cold, but if you don't mind we can go once your healed. They're won't be any large crowds because of the weather. So no being reckless! If you do anything strenuous then I'm not taking you to the zoo."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 am

"Don't worry. I'm not going to be reckless. I want to be heal as much as you want me to be healed.  I hate being bedridden, anyway. It's boring," he answered.  He wasn't sure how serious she was being since he didn't have any recent reference point, but there was no reason for him to go out when he could barely move without being in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:51 am

Iris paused for a moment to think. She didn't want him to be bored. Then an idea hit her. "We'll hang out here. Watch movies, play games or whatever." Iris then got shifty eyes. "Do you still play Mario Party? Maybe we can get your father to play and we can crush him."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:11 am

Adrien nodded, motioning toward the TV. "I have all of them. Nine and ten aren't very good. They started putting all the players in a car instead of letting them explore the board." He then motioned towards the library on the floor above them. "I have more games up there. There are two many to put under the TV. I doubt you'll be able to get him to play with us. He doesn't like fun."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:18 am

Iris gazed at the library up above and frowned. He had more games up there? Did Gabriel keep spoiling with video games? She then looked back at her son with a smirk. "I'll get him to play with us." She stood up. "I'll be right back." She then left the room and went to search for Gabriel.

She found him in his office. He was at his desk on his computer. Iris walked over to his desk and before she could say anything she noticed a painting behind him. It was her. "Hmm." She smile softly at him. The painting wasn't there six years ago. "Nice painting. Who is that woman by the way? She's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 am

Gabriel smirked at her question, certain she knew exactly who it was. "Just one of my many mistresses during the time you gone. Of course, no one is as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:36 am

Iris smirked. "Well I hope she knows I'm back." She then walked around and sat down in his lap. Iris then wrapped her arms around his neck. She glanced over at his computer. Iris noticed he was looking at his work email. She then spotted a tap to a popular media news website. Iris frowned. She grabbed the mouse and clicked on the x on the tab to close it. "Ignore them." She looked back at him. "They're nothing, but trash remember?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:51 am

Gabriel bit his lip, keeping his eyes firmly on his computer screen. If only he could still consider all of it trash. But after all they damage they'd done six years ago... There was just no way he could ignore them now. Still, he tried not to let it sound like it bothered him. "I know.. I just like to keep tabs on things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next