Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Adrien stared at the cat kwami in disbelief. To think this magical creature decided to run off and choose someone to hold the power of destruction, and he hadn't even tried to find someone he knew for sure wouldn't use that power for evil. No wonder this guardian Plagg mentioned was the one to choose masters. Plagg didn't seem like a good decision maker.

Still... having magic powers could give him the excitement he desperately needed in his life. "So, what's expected of me if I accept?"

Plagg shrugged, "Once you accept, you're in charge. There's no real threat to humanity right now, so it's really up to you. Ideally, you're a good person and won't do anything terrible."

The lack of concern in the kwami's tone was somewhat terrifying. What if Plagg had slammed into someone with no morals? He'd have to accept on the principle that doing so would keep the miraculous out of the wrong hands. Not that he wouldn't use it for his own harmless fun..

"Alright," he said, holding out his hand for the ring. Plagg floated up to his hand and dropped the ring in his palm. "So, how do I transform?"

"You just say, 'Plagg, claws out,' and I will fuse with the ring and give you access to my powers. Now, do you have any chee-"

Plagg didn't get to finish that question as Adrien slipped the ring on his finger and yelled, "Plagg, claws out!" With a flash of light and a well-choreographed transformation sequence (he so did not practice for the day he became a magical boy...), he transformed into a superhero in a leather cat suit. He walked to the bathroom and looked over the costume in the mirror. Not bad.

Then he exited the bathroom and eyed the window. The rain had cleared while he was talking to Plagg. Now would be a good time to test out his new persona. He walked out to his balcony and glanced over the city. Maybe he could make it to the Eiffel Tower in one go... Well, time to find out. 

He pulled himself onto the railing and paused, wondering what the best form of travel would be. His hand traveled to the weight on his back and he grabbed a short baton. He studied it, his hand traveling over the surface to see if anything stood out to him, and suddenly the baton extended. He had to keep himself from dropping it in surprise. He stared at it for a moment and experimented with the expanding and contracting length before smiling. So, this was how he had to travel? He could make it work. 

With that, he jumped off the balcony and vaulted to the nearest rooftop. Time to see how fast he could go.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 12:07 am

Marinette and Tikki moved back into Marinette's room. They were sitting on the bed in silence. Marinette leaned back against her pillows staring at Tikki. She was slowly accepting that Tikki was real and magic existed? Tikki did say she was a magical creature after all. Now was a time to ask questions.

"I'm sure you want answers," Tikki said breaking the silence.

Marinette nodded her head.

"Well," Tikki said with a sigh. "I'm really don't suppose to tell you anything because you weren't chosen by the guardian. But.." Tikki paused. "I have no choice since I rammed into you."

"I promise I won't tell anyone," said Marinette. It was easy promise to keep seeing how most people would declare you insane if you brought up talking magical creatures.

Tikki studied her for a second before nodding to herself. "Well like I said I'm a magical creature. The proper name is kwami. I grant magical abilities to those who were my earrings which are known as miraculoues. There are seven total each have their own kwami."

"What kind of abilities?" Marinette couldn't help, but stare at her in awe.

"Superhero like abilities. It's both my and my owner's duty to protect the world from evil. My onwers are chosen by the guardian who is the protector of the miraculouses."

Marinette was quiet for a moment. She was trying to process all of this. Superheros were actually real? She then thought of another question. "Where are your earrings?"

"With the guardian," Tikki replied. "You see I was searching for my partner Plagg. He ran off with his miraculous which is a ring."

"Why did he ran away?"

Tikki sighed. "Because he doesn't want to be sealed back into his miraculous. You see we're only active when we're needed. Otherwise we're inside our miraculouses. We just finished our duties in Hong Kong and the guardian had us move back here to Paris. He wanted us to enjoy our time out a little longer.."

"I'm guessing this Plagg wants to have more freedom?"

"Yes. He can be irresponsible." Tikki looked annoyed by the fact. Marientte couldn't help, but wondered if Tikki had to put up with this kwami.

"Well I hope you find him."

"Me t.." Tikki stopped talking and flew back out onto the roof top like the speed of light.

Marinette frowned and followed her quickly. She climb back out and saw Tikki by the railing. She walked over to her. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Plagg," Tikki whispered. "He found a new owner."

"How do you that?"

The kwami pointed across the river which was in front of the bakery/apartment. Marinette saw a cat like man jumping across some buildings and making his way toward Notre Dame. 

"What are you going to do?" Marinette looked at Tikki.

"I need to go tell the guardian," she replied. She wanted to go straight to Plagg, but it probably wouldn't end well. Tikki then looked at her. "Will you go with me? It's hard for me to navigate through Paris by myself."

"Uh," Marientte said. She really didn't want to be pulled into this, but she didn't want Tikki to get attacked by a cat again. It probably she was a bird. "Sure."

"Great! Let's go!" Tikki then went back inside. Marientte ran after her.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 12:05 am

He made his way across the city, all the while trying to decide what to call himself. Super Cat was out. It sounded stupid. Nothing with whisker in the name. That was also kind of stupid. Hmm... He could just go with something simple. It wouldn't be as fun, but hey. Chat Noir sounded like a good name. Yes. Chat Noir.

He made a quick stop at Notre Dame to take another look at the city. It was so pretty at night with the various lights, and seeing it from atop the church was amazing. And now that he was used to moving across rooftops, he was confident he could make it to the very top of the Eiffel Tower. He wondered how long it would take him to get there... It usually took an hour by foot, so... 

Chat Noir ran from one side of the churches towers and leaped across the large drop to the other tower, continuing his sprint to give himself enough momentum as he vaulted from the other tower and continued to the tower. It took him about 10 minutes to get there and another minute to make it to the top. The view was breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 1:04 am

Once in her room, Marinette walked over to her lounge couch and grabbed her purse. She had Tikki go inside it and then left her room. Marinette walked downstairs and spotted her mother on the couch watching TV. She informed her mother that she was going to over to her friend Alya's place for a bit. Marinette then left the apartment.

When Marinette got outside, Tikki popped out of her purse. "The guardian lives near the tower."

"Alright," said Marinette. She turned in the direction of the Eiffel Tower. She walked down the streets of Paris in a fast pace. Tikki popped out of the purse on occasion to direct her. Eventually they made it to the Guardian's home.

Marinette found herself standing in front of what it appeared to be a vacant store. Tikki came out of the purse and went through the front door's doorknob. She came back out and floated at Marinette's eye level.

"The door is unlock," she said.

"You can unlock locks?" Marinette questioned her.

"Yep."

Marinette looked impressed. She then opened the door and walked inside the store. Marinette closed the door behind her and followed Tikki to another door which was located in the back. Marinette opened the door and went up a stairs case that led to an apartment. Marinette opened the door at the top of the stairs and walked into what it appeared to be a living room.

"Master Fu," Tikki cried out. "I'm back."

The man named Fu entered the room. Beside him was a kwami like Tikki, but he looked like a turtle. Fu looked surprised to see Marinette. He walked over to her and studied Marinette.

"I'm sorry about exposing myself," Tikki explained. "I accidentally ran into her because I was being chased by a cat."

"Did she help you come back here?" he asked. Fu turned his attention toward Tikki.

"Yes I did," Marinette spoke up. "Tikki told me everything and I promise not tell anyone."

Fu turned his gaze at her. He then stared back at her once more. Studying her. He then smiled at her. "What is your name?"

"Marinette."

"It's nice to meet you, Marinette. My name is Fu and I am the guardian of the miraculouses," said Fu. He then motioned her the Asian styled table. "Please sit down and make yourself at home. I'll be right back." He then walked away.

Marinette watched him leave the room before taking her seat at the table. Tikki landed on the table and was joined by the turtle kwami. Marinette wondered if Fu used a miraculous as well. The turtle kwami smiled at her. Marinette returned his smile. "What's your name?"

"Wayzz," he replied. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same here," said Marinette. She glanced around the room. There were boxes everywhere. 

"Did you and Fu sense the new miraculous holder?" Tikki asked Wayzz.

The turtle kwami nodded his head. "Yes. We were just about to leave and go look for you."

"I'm surprise you two didn't leave sooner," Tikki said and couldn't help scolding him.

"He was hoping you were able to catch up to Plagg."

Before Tikki could say anything Fu returned and sat down on the opposite of the side of table. He hands his folded. You can tell he was holding something. Fu moved his hands to the centered of the table and slowly revealed a pair of earrings. He placed them down on the table.

Marinette stared at the earrings. She figured that these were the earrings that Tikki talked about earlier. Why would Fu showed her them? She bit her lip. Unless...

"Are you aware of the new cat miraculous holder?"

She nodded her head.

"Marinette, I need you and Tikki to get both the ring and Plagg back to me," he said and placed his hands in his lap. "I would do it myself, but it's difficult for me to use my miraculous. My back has giving me problems."

"Why me?"

"Because you posses the qualities of a miraculous holder," he replied.

"How do you know that?" Marinette doubted that she possessed these qualities. She was too clumsy to be a superhero.

"I'm good at reading people. I can tell you have a pure heart. After all you helped Tikki returned to me and didn't tell anyone about her."

Marinette bit her nails. "Uh I don't think you have the right person for the job. I'm not superhero material. Also I have an important assignment at work that I need be focusing on."

"Please," Fu beg. "I need your help."

Marinette stared at him for a moment and then let out a sigh. She had to help him. It was difficult for her to say no to those in need. "Alright. I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Chat spent about a half hour marveling at the city below him. He still couldn't believe he was on top of the highest point in the city. It made him feel alive in a way that his day job didn't and probably never could. Plagg had said he was bad luck, but meeting him had to be the luckiest thing to happen to Adrien in quite a while.

He sighed when he realized he should probably go home. His stomach's growl confirmed his thought. With all the excitement of meeting Plagg, he didn't get a chance to cook dinner. Maybe he could call in a pizza...  He nodded to himself and readied his staff before taking a running leap off the tower and letting himself fall for a few moments before deploying his staff to slow his descent. Such an amazing adrenaline rush! He would have to do this again.

He made it home without a problem and detransformed in his living room. "That was great!" He said, enthusiastically, while ignoring Plagg's annoyed look. He pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed the number before Plagg got a chance to say anything. Once he was done ordering his pizza, he turned to Plagg.

Plagg glared at him. "You could have at least let me finish talking before you transformed. I'm hungry and need some cheese. I needed cheese before you transformed. But did you let me finish? NOPE!"

"I'm sorry... You need to eat cheese?" What a weird thing for a magical being to need...

"Yes. I need it to recharge or I won't be able to hold onto the transformation as long. You're lucky you didn't know how to use cataclysm or it would have been bad," the kwami answered, sharply.

"Cataclysm?"

Plagg sighed. "It's a special move. You can only use it once per transformation and then you detransform after five minutes. The ring will beep in warning every minute. Anyway, do you have cheese or not?"

"No... but the pizza will. Then I can get you some cheese tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Fu smiled and looked relieved. "Thank you."

"So how will handle this whole situation?" Marinette asked. She felt like she was in over head. The task at hand seem easy, but Marinette had a feeling it won't be.

"Hmm," said Fu as he stroked his beard. "Plagg can be difficult." He then smirked. "Unless you have cheese."

"Cheese?" 

"Yes. You see the kwami use their energy while you are using their powers. To recharge said energy they need to eat food. They generally prefer to eat their favorite foods. Plagg loves cheese and if you give him cheese he'll do anything."

"Oh. Then if that's case. Couldn't you just find him and hold up some cheese?"

"I could, but we have his holder to deal with. They probably don't want to give up the ring."

"True."

"The best thing you can do is track them down while they're transformed and fight them."

Marinette didn't look thrilled by this. "I don't see how fighting will solve this.."

"Trust me it will. You just simply need to get the ring off their finger. They'll detransformed and once you give me the ring back they can do nothing."

She let out a sigh. "I'll do my best. I just hope this person isn't dangerous."

Fu glanced toward the window. "Well as now of them it seems like they're not threat. Chances are he found a person who just wants to use his powers for fun." He looked back at her. "Then again they could be testing out his powers tonight so I want you stay cautious."

Marinette just nodded his head.

"If you need any help feel free to stop by. I'm sure you noticed down below is an empty store. In the next couple of days I will be opening up an antique shop."

"Okay," she said and stood up. 

"And please keep me posted."

Marinette nodded her head.

Fu got up as well. "Well enjoyed the rest of your night. Tikki will explained her powers." Then both Marinette and Fu walked over to the front door. He opened it for Marinette.

"Alright.  Good night." With that Marinette and Tikki exited the apartment and went out through the door down below. When they got back out on the streets of Paris, Tikki told her to step into a nearby alley. 

When they got into the alley, Tikki exited her purse. "Want to give your new powers a test drive?" She gave Marinette a smile.

Marinette hesitated. "Alright.."

Tikki gave her encouraging smile. "Don't worry you'll do fine! I believe you in, Marinette!"

She couldn't help, but smile. "You think so?"

Tikki nodded her head. "Yep!"

Marinette took a deep breath. Both confidence and determination filled her eyes. "Alright. But first please explain my powers."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 pm

A short time later, Adrien sat at his coffee table with Plagg sitting on the table across from him. Plagg had what Adrien thought was too large a slice for him, but the kwami had assured him that he would eat the entire slice and then some some if the cheese was good. Adrien took a bite of his slice and watched as Plagg lifted part of his slice off his own plate and take a huge bite that would no doubt severely burn the tongue of any non-magical being.

He swallowed his bite and watched Plagg take another large bite (the kwami must really like cheese...). "So, really, what am I allowed to do with your powers? There has to be some type of guidelines. Or things that I absolutely can't do?"

Plagg studied him for a moment, his tail swishing back and forth on the table behind him. "Like I said before. Once you accept, you're in charge. You can use it for good or evil. You can destroy and entire city block with cataclysm, or you can just mess around. I'd say you'll use the ring responsibly if you're really this worried about it."

Adrien was quiet. He wasn't going to destroy anything. That would be dangerous and wrong. But something told him he wasn't going to be responsible either... Jumping off the Eiffel Tower had been exhilarating. He wanted to have more fun like that. Then again, you can only jump off high buildings for so long before it becomes normal to you.. He needed something that would be fun every time... He grinned as an idea came to him.

"Would it be okay if I became a cat burglar?" He asked. He'd watched more than a few phantom thief animes, and now he had the power to try it out.

Plagg narrowed his eyes in displeasure, and Adrien was sure he'd say no. Instead, the kwami asked, "Do you always make such terrible puns?"

Adrien laughed. "Yeah. Sorry.. The puns are part of me." He paused for a moment before asking, "Does that mean I can do it?"

Plagg rolled his eyes, "What part of 'you're in charge' don't you understand? You can do whatever you want."

"Pawsome! I'll look for my first target tonight!" Adrien said. Plagg groaned at his second pun of the night. The poor kwami was going to get sick of him pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:38 pm

As Tikki was explaining her powers Marinette walked over to a window. She could see her reflection. Marinette took out her earrings and put them into her purse. She then pulled out the earrings Fu gave her. She frowned. Fu's kwami looked like a turtle and Fu called Plagg's owner cat miraculous holder. So were the miraculouses based off animals. She quickly put on the earrings and glanced up at Tikki.

"You think got it?" she asked her.

"I think so," replied Marinette.

"Great!"

"Um, Tikki."

"Yes?"

She studied Tikki for a moment. She was red with black spots. Then it dawn on her. "Are you a ladybug?"

"Yes." Tikki giggled. "Fu forgot to tell you. The miraculouses are based off animals. There are seven in total. Ladybug, cat, turtle, butterfly, fox, bee, and peacock."

"There's that many?" Marinette stared at her in awe.

"Well if we want get technical there are many more set of miraculouses out in the world. Each have their own guardians and unique powers. Our set is based out of China hence why powers are based on creation aka Yang."

"Which is why lucky charm creates items?" Marinette asked wanting to confirmed her attack that Tikki told her a few minutes ago.

"Yep! And it fixes the broken."

Marinette nodded her head. "So what about Plagg's powers? What do I need to know before I face his owner?"

"Well Plagg and I are always paired together because his powers are based off of destruction."

"Yin?"

Tikki nodded head. "His attack power is called cataclysm which allows the user to destroy anything they touch."

"Oh my!" Marinette said in alarmed.

"However there is a limit. It can only be used once."

"Like lucky charm?"

"Yep. Now I doubt they'll use it on you, but just stay alert when they use it. You should be able to quickly get out of harms way."

Marinette nodded her head. She was starting to doubt herself again. Plagg's powerful seem stronger than Tikki's despite the limited usage.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

"Alright say Tikki's spots on!"

Marinette took deep breath. "Tikki's spot on!" A flash light engulfed Marinette and she transformed into a superhero. She glanced at her reflection and couldn't help smile. She actually looked really cool in her ladybug costume. She then realized something. Shouldn't she have a superhero name? Tikki never her told her one. Maybe she could go by her own name? Well for now she would be Ladybug until she could ask Tikki.

Ladybug glanced down at her hip and noticed the yo-yo. She grabbed it and played with it like a regular yo-yo. Tikki told her she could her weapon to travel across Paris. The way she described kind of sounded like Spiderman's web shooter. Ladybug twirled it beside and launch it up in the air. It grabbed a hold of something and she went flying. Ladybug let out a terrified scream.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:02 am

They finished their pizza and Adrien looked out the window. He felt temptation to go out again prickling at the edge of his mind. He glanced at Plagg and noted the kwami seemed recharged (as far as he could tell). It wouldn't be too hard to transform once more.

But the chime of a nearby clock told him it was getting late. He had work tomorrow, and his father would not be happy if he was late. Then again, he knew his father let his mother get away with tardiness on occasion...

He yawned and shook his head. It was time to go to bed. He could go out again tomorrow. With his internal argument settled, he gestured for Plagg to follow him and headed to his room for bed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Somehow Ladybug managed to land on her feet. She found herself on top of a rooftop. Ladybug breathed in a sigh of relief. She was lucky that she didn't get hurt. Ladybug then glanced at her yo-yo. She took a deep breath. If Spiderman could swing across his city than so could she. Ladybug glanced up and faced the direction of her room.

She swung the yo-yo in a circle beside her. Ladybug squinted her eyes as she search for a good target to attach to her yo-yo. Once she spotted it, Ladybug swung her yo-yo at and it attach itself to a flag post. She then launched herself. A smile appeared on her face she went swinging through the air. This wasn't so bad. In fact it was quite fun! She landed on the flag post and jumped up onto a roof. Ladybug then ran and jumped across rooftops that were close enough.

When she reached the bakery, Ladybug landed in an alley and detransformed. Tikki appeared beside her with a smile on her face. "Great job!"

Marinette pushed a loose hair behind her ear. "You saw me swinging and running through the air?"

Tikki nodded her head. "Yes. I'm aware of everything while transformed. We just can't communicate."

"Gotcha." She opened her purse and Tikki went inside. Marinette then left the alley and walked through the side door that led to her apartment. She walked up the stairs and unlocked the front door. She opened it and greeted her father who was standing in the kitchen. Marinette then went upstairs.

When she got inside her room, Tikki came out of her purse. Marinette through her purse aside and got into her pajamas. As she was getting dressed Tikki floated over to her desk.

"Hey, Marinette," she said.

"Yes?" Marinette called back.

"What's with these drawings?"

"Oh." Marinette walked over to the desk. "I'm a fashion designer intern for one of Paris's top fashion designers." She sat down at the desk. "I have a special assignment right now."

"Is it really important like you told Fu?"

Marinette nodded her head. "It could lead to being hiring on. My dream is to become a fashion designer."

Tikki glanced down at the sketch. "So what to do you go to do?"

"Design my own lines for Pairs Fashion Week."

"I'm sure you can do it!" Tikki gave her an encouraging smile.

"Thanks," said Marinette. She then stared off toward a window. "I just hope I can handle being around him..."

"Him?"

"Oh! Um!" Marinette looked back at Tikki. Her cheeks were bright red. "The boy in the sketch is my male model. He's my boss's son."

"What's his name?"

"Adrien Agreste," Marinette said in a dreamy voice.

Tikki giggled. "I take it you have a crush on him."

"Yes.."

"Well if you can jump off rooftops then being around your crush should be easy!"

Marinette laughed. "That's easier said than done. I just fell for him today and so far I acted like a fool."

"Oh details!!" Tikki flew around her energetically.

Marinette laughed again. She then told Tikki about how they met and how things didn't start off so great. She proceeded to tell her about their moment in the rain.

"Aww! That's so sweet!"

"I know! A guy has never done that for me before."

"Just take things one step at a time. Get to know him first."

Marinette nodded her head. She then let out a yawn. "Well it's bed time." She got up from her desk and headed up to her bed loft. "I have a busy day tomorrow at work and I guess hunting down that cat."

Tikki floated beside her. She nodded her head. When they got up to the bed, Tikki watched Marinette lay down. She floated above her before Marinette motioned her to join her. Tikki flew down and rest herself on the pillow beside Marinette's cheek. "Night!"

"Goodnight," said Marinette with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 1:04 am

Adrien woke up early the next morning and booted up his computer. Even though he had decided on thievery as his new night job, he was exactly sure what he wanted to steal. He needed to do some research. Should he start with the Louvre? He wondered as he signed in and opened his internet browser. It would be heavily guarded... Maybe he needed something a little easier to start with.

He browsed some of the many museum websites in Paris until he finally decided on the Fondation Custodia. It held a large variety of art, wasn't as heavily guarded as the Louvre, and it had quite a few Van Gogh paintings. He smiled to himself and took note of the address. He could case it tonight and plan for his first heist. If all went well, he would be in and out of the museum without a problem.

"What'cha doing?" Plagg asked, flying over to him.

"I think I've found a place to steal from," Adrien answered, turning to the kwami.

Plagg stared at him for a moment and nodded. "Have you been there before?"

"No. I'm going to check it out tonight. I don't want to plan anything until I know what I'm dealing with. It would be pretty sad if Chat Noir's first heist turned into an unmasking," Adrien said, standing and walking over to his dresser.

"Lucky for you, they can't unmask you unless they remove your miraculous," Plagg said, his tail swishing back and forth. "But you need to pick up some cheese before we transform again. I'm hungry. Make sure you get extra in case you get caught. I'd need some for the road."

Adrien glared at Plagg for a moment before sighing. "Alright. I'll do that," he said. He took his time getting ready for work and only finished with five minutes to spare. Well, not like his father would fire him... With that thought in mind, he headed out to his car (Plagg in his pocket) and headed to work.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 1:34 am

Marinette woke up the next morning to the sound of her alarm clock. She sat up and reached over to turn it off. She noticed Tikki floating beside her with a cheerful expression on her face. Marinette smiled at her and got out of bed.

"Morning," said Tikki.

"Good morning," said Marinette as they downed to the lower part of the room. She then started to get ready for the day. She pulled out an outfit from the closet and threw it on to her lounge couch. Marinette then started to take off her pajamas.  

Meanwhile Tikki turned on a TV that was sitting in a corner in the room. The screen turned on and a newscaster appeared on the screen. They were talking about typical current events. The newscaster switched to a new event and a pictured appeared on the screen.

"Last night strangely dressed people were hopping around the rooftops of Paris," he said. The picture they were showing was Ladybug.

"Marinette, look," said Tikki.

Marinette was in the middle of buttoning up her blouse. She turned around and gasped. "Crap!" Marinette walked over to Tikki. "I'm sorry.."

"It's fine. People were bound to notice. The only downside Plagg and his owner may see this and they'll expect us."

The screen then switch to a picture of Chat Noir, but the picture wasn't as clear the Ladybug picture. Marinette frowned. "I guess that's the person? Looks like a man."

"Yeah."

"What's his superhero name?"

"Not sure. Usually our owners pick the name."

Marinette smiled. "Good! Because I think Ladybug is a suitable name." She then walked away to continued getting dressed.

After Marinette was ready for work, she gather her sketches from last night and put them into a bookbag. That way they were safe from the elements! She grabbed her purse and then went downstairs for breakfast. Tikki went inside her bookbag. Marinette greeted her parents who were both in the kitchen. She joined them and ate quickly. She had a lot work to do! Before she left for work, Marinette grabbed Tikki a croissant.

Once outside, Marinette opened up her bookbag. Tikki popped her head out. "Here."

"Thanks!"

"'No problem," Marientte said with a smile. " By the way what's your favorite food, Tikki?"

"Chocolate chip cookies," the kwami replied.

Huh? That was odd. Don't bugs eat other bugs? Oh well. Marinette was glad she didn't have to buy bugs for her. "Well you're in luck. My family owns a bakery so there's cookies around the apartment."

"Yes!" Tikki cheered.

Marinette smiled and closed up the bookbag. She then swung it around and put it on her back. She quickly made her way to the subway. She approached the entrance and walked down the stairs. The underground was packed with people who were trying to get to work or school. Marinette made her way through the crowds and got to her platform. She stood there and waited for her train. When it arrived, Marinette got on and luckily found a seat.

As she rode the train Marinette looked around her surroundings. She spotted a person reading a newspaper. On the front cover was her and cat boy (a name she would be using until he meets him). Marinette stared at her suit. She smiled. It looked good on her. In fact she really its style. She opened up her bookbag which was sitting on her lap. She pulled out a sketch book and started to draw.

Marinette drew a dress with black polka dots. If she had color pencils she would have colored the body of the dress red. She smiled. It looked great! Maybe she should used this dress for the female line. Marinette looked up at stared at the people. Or should she make it for herself? It has been awhile since she made herself clothes. Now she felt frustrated. This would be a great dress to show up at Paris Fashion Week. But she wanted to wear it. Wait a minute! Maybe she could be the model for the female line. Yeah! She smiled confidently. She just had to get Mr. Agreste's approval.

When the train arrived at her stop, Marinette got off and went back up to the surface. She quickly walked to her workplace. Once she stepped into the building, she headed over to the elevator and got on. She hit the 12th floor and stood back and watched other people get on. Once it was filled up, the elevator closed and moved upward.

Marinette rode the elevator up the 12th floor and got off. She then walked over to the secretary's desk and was about to ask her if she could see Mr. Agreste. That moment his office door open and he walked out. Prefect! She walked over to him. "Ah, Mr. Agreste! I was wondering if I could have a word with you. It's about my assignment."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Adrien pulled up to work and headed to the changing room. He had a very quick photo shoot this morning. The photographer had called him on the way to work and asked if he'd be willing to take a few pictures again because of a camera malfunction. Thankfully, he had 15-20 minutes to spare.

He walked past the small food area all floors were equipped with and noticed a newspaper sitting on the table. He stopped and turned to walk up to the table. "Oh..." he whispered. The front cover had a picture of him and...

"Darn, Fu already found a miraculous holder for Tikki..." Plagg whispered from the collar of Adrien's shirt.

"Does that mean we're in trouble?" Adrien asked as he studied the paper.

"Only if we get caught," Plagg said with a smirk.

Adrien chuckled and placed the paper back on the table. "Well, at least it will make announcing my existence more interesting. People will want to know who this mysterious cat person is. It'll be nice publicity."

"Why in the world would a thief need publicity?" Plagg asked, exasperated. 

"Well, Chat Noir isn't an ordinary thief. He is a phantom thief. They announce their heists and put on a show," Adrien answered.

Plagg's eyes widened in alarm. "That can only end poorly! Be a normal thief and hide in the shadows." 

Adrien didn't answer as he gently pushed the kwami back into hiding. Someone was passing by. Thankfully, this also ended the conversation and he was able to continue to his photo shoot uninterrupted. 

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at Marinette. It was unusual for any of his employees to approach him without an appointment unless it was an emergency. Maybe she was still having trouble with her assignment... Hopefully not. It didn't bode well if she couldn't even finish what he asked of her.

"Sure. Go in and sit down. I'm going to get some coffee real quick," he said before walking past her and to the coffee maker. His coffee maker in his office had broken the other day, so he was forced to drink from the community pot (he narrowed his eyes in disgust at the thought). 

Once he had his coffee, he re-entered his office and sat across form her. "Alright, what would you like to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:49 pm

Marinette nodded her head and walked into his office. She was thrilled that he willing to meet with her without an appointment. She sat down in one of the chairs in front of his desk. Marinette took off her bookbag and unzipped. She dug out her sketch book and told Tikki to stay there until they got to her office. Marinette then zipped up the bag.

She felt her stomach twist slightly, when Mr. Agreste returned. She prayed that he would okay with her modeling her own clothes. Marinette quickly flipped through her sketch book to the dress she drew earlier this morning. "You see I drew this dress." She showed it to him. "And I was wondering if I could model for the female line for Paris Fashion Week." Marinette sat up straight and gave him a confident look. "I want to display my own designs myself."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Gabriel studied her expression with interest. So few designers would ever approach him so confidently and ask to model their own lines. In fact, the question was so unprecedented he doubted anyone else would do so. Then again, she did have the figure of a model, even if she wasn't quite as tall as most. Maybe...

"Hmm... I'm inclined to say no. Designers hire models for a reason. But, this is an interesting request. Give me a good reason to agree, and I'll let you," he finally answered. Marinette had a lot of confidence for an intern. It was a wonderful trait but could be a problem for her if she ever became overconfident.

Meanwhile, Adrien posed for the final picture, happy to see the camera had worked this time. The photographer grinned, "Thank you so much for retaking those pictures, Adrien! Mr. Agreste would not have been happy if I couldn't make the deadline."

"No problem. I had some free time this morning. My father doesn't even have to know this happened," Adrien answered as they exited the room together. His phone beeped suddenly, and Adrien grabbed it from his pocket. "I have to go. Speaking of my father, we're scheduled to meet in about five minutes. See you later."

With that, Adrien quickly headed to his father's office and opened the door to find his father talking to Marinette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next