Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:41 am

"I'm sure it does," Marinette said. She was in still shocked that he didn't have a mind of a designer like his father. She walked around her desk and sat down in the chair. Marinette let out a sigh. She was now nervous about seeing him in the other clothes. Maybe she should work on things for a week then have him try things on.

She looked up at him. "You can go change back into your clothes. I need more time to work things out. Let's meet sometime next week? What's a good day for you?"

Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptySun May 28, 2017 1:17 am

"Sure. I'll be right back and then we can plan our next meeting," Adrien said. He turned away from her and headed out the door, back to the dressing room. He quickly changed and hung the clothes on their hangers before heading back to Marinette's office.

He entered the office and hanged the clothes before turning back Marinette while pulling out his phone. He scrolled through his schedule for the next week. "I'm free... next Thursday in the morning up until lunch."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptySun May 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Marinette frowned. Again with wanting to meet in the morning. This wasn't going to work. She looked at him. "I really want us to meet in the afternoon." She paused. It probably would be a good idea to have set days. "And on the same day too. So come back to me when you build me into your schedule."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Adrien smiled, nodding.  "That's fair.  I'll email you when I've reworked some things."  It wasn't often designers argued with him, but he liked it even if she was doing so because she didn't like him right now.  

"Also, don't worry if it takes a little while to design your line.  You're still learning, and my father is going to want quality over quantity."  With that he excused himself from the room and headed to his next meeting.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Marinette stood there and watched him leave. She hated to admit he was right. She should take her time. Marinette then walked around her desk and sat down in the chair. Right now it was September and her deadline was in February. She had a plenty of time. Marinette looked down at the jacket. So right now she should focus on this jacket. It needed to stand out.

For the rest of the afternoon she spent working on jacket designs. Marinette crafted six designs, but she wasn't in love with any of them. She glanced at the clock. It was getting late. She needed to get home. Marinette quickly gather her designs and locked up the room. She'll just work on them at home.

Marinette made her way to the ground floor. When she exited the building, she came to a complete stop. It started to pour down rain. Marinette just stood there and was getting soaking wet. She tried to shield her designs against her chest. The purse she was carrying was too small for sheets of papers.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 11:47 pm

Adrien sat in Nathalie's office, looking over his schedule on her tablet. He and Nathalie were trying to decide the best way to inject regular meetings with Marinette into his schedule. Nathalie tapped her tablet stylus against the desk and shook her head. "I don't know, Adrien. You have so many meetings this month. You might have to wait until next month to have regular meetings."

Adrien shook his head. "I really want to get these meetings scheduled starting this month. Marinette needs to know I'm reliable. There has to be some time I can use."

Nathalie stared down at her tablet again, her brow furrowing in concentration. She held that position for a moment before blinking and moving her pen to drag a few meetings around. She smiled proudly at her work before looking back at him. "I can give you Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:00-3:00 pm, but that means you'll be working overtime on Mondays and Wednesdays to get those other meetings in. How does that sound?"

Adrien nodded, barely containing his excitement. "That's perfect! Thanks for your help, Nathalie."

"No problem. Just doing my job." She locked the tablet and set it aside. Suddenly, the sound of heavy rain hitting the windows filled the office. Nathalie turned her chair to look before frowning. "Are you heading out now? Make sure you grab and umbrella. It's pouring."

Adrien nodded and left her office, heading to his personal office. He opened one of his desk drawers and grabbed a black umbrella. He kept it ready for surprise rainstorms like this one. Then he left his office and headed for the front door.

He exited the building and opened his umbrella, only noticing Marinette standing there a moment later. He could just make out the many sheets of paper she was trying to shield from the rain; no doubt new designs that she wanted to work on. He frowned and quickly walked over so he could cover her with his umbrella.

"Hey. Aren't surprise rainstorms great?" He asked, making sure there was enough sarcasm in his voice to show her that he wasn't making fun of her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:03 am

Marinette jumped at the sound Adrien's voice. She turned and noticed him shielding her with his umbrella. Her eyes slowly began to widen when she saw, Adrien was handing her the umbrella. Marinette couldn't help, but stared deep into his eyes. Were they always that green? She then noticed he was giving her a kind smile. Was his smiles always that warm? Suddenly there was a sound of thunder. Marinette felt her heart leap and she quickly took the umbrella. Unfortunately it closed on her. Marinette then heard Adrien break out in laughter.

She felt embarrassed, but Marinette quickly noticed his laughter was lighthearted. He wasn't laughing at her. He was laughing with her. She opened up the umbrella and giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Adrien grinned, glad she had taken his laughter for what it was rather than thinking he was making fun of her. He paused for a moment as he realized now would be a good time to try another apology for their first meeting. She seemed far more receptive.

"Hey.. I really am sorry for upsetting you when we first met... I didn't mean any harm. I tend to joke around too much. My life is just.. really boring. I was born into the fashion industry and never got the chance to leave it. I promise I'll be more serious in the future." He lowered his gaze to focus on the rippling puddles covering the ground as he waited for her reply, hoping she would finally forgive him.

Meanwhile, a small, cat-like creature glanced left and then right while hoping no one had noticed him, a ring clutched in his paws. He was done serving whoever the Guardian chose on a whim. He was tired of sleeping in the miraculous until some catastrophe forced him into more combat. He wanted to have some fun. And so, he stole the ring before the Guardian could could put it back into storage with him sealed inside.

Satisfied no one was following, he flew out the open window and (much to his chagrin) into the pouring rain. Oh, how he hated rain...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Marinette stared at him in awe as he apologized. She wasn't expecting this at all. Marinette smiled at him and felt her grip tightening on the umbrella. A wave of emotions was running through her. Maybe they could be friends. "I.." Or More. "I..!! It's..Okay!" She accidentally said that too loud.

Tikki a bug like creature was following an old man around an apartment. There were boxes everywhere. They have just moved here from Hong Kong. Last month Tikki and her partner Plagg just finished severing their duties as kwamis. Now that their owners were done being superheroes it was time for them to go back into their miraculouses.  Tikki watched the old man get out a phonograph and placed it on the table.

"Tikki," he said. "Once I get settled, it will be time for both you and Plagg to rest."

She nodded her head. Tikki then glanced around. Speaking of Plagg. Where was he? Tikki looked back at the phonograph. The old man was opening. She then let out a gasp. The ring! It was missing!? "Master Fu!!" She floated over to the old man and pointed to the ring's spot. "Look!"

Fu gasp. "How could it be missing? I kept the phonograph by my side during our journey..."

Tikki closed her eyes and sense for Plagg. She noticed his presence was feint. She opened her eyes. "Plagg isn't in the apartment."

"Hmm," said Fu as he stroked his beard. "It appears our little cat ran away with the ring."

Tikki sighed. She knew it was bad idea to let both her and Plagg enjoy their time out of the miraculouses longer. But she couldn't deny that she wanted the taste of freedom a bit longer. "Knowing him he wants to have some fun..."

"You're probably right," said Fu.

"I'll go look for him!" Tikki cried in determination. She flew toward the windows.

"Ah, Tikki!"

"Don't worry! I'll bring him back." And with that Tikki left her master's side to go find Plagg.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 12:02 am

Adrien looked up at her and raised an eyebrow at her sudden change of tone before processing what she had said. He grinned again, filling with warmth as the fact he was able to make amends with her. He wanted to be her friend, not just because of work but because he didn't have a lot of friends other than Nino. Of course, he was so busy that he didn't have a lot of time to hang out with his best friend. Nathalie sure knew how to pack a schedule.

"Great! We can start over now. I was able to fit in meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00-3:00. Is that okay?"

Plagg forced his way through the many raindrops soaking his fur. It was just his luck that the weather would be so terrible the one night he was trying to escape. He needed to find some shelter and wait it out. But... Tikki could find him if he didn't get far enough away. Which reminded him, he needed to hide his presence. He quickly cut off his presence from Tikki's senses and fought through more raindrops. He could rest when he was farther away.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 12:10 am

Marinette felt heart melting when he grinned at her. She quickly nodded her head. "See..Tuesday you.." Marinette then turned around quickly and walked away. What was that? Marinette could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

Tikki was flying throughout the city looking for Plagg. The rain was making hard to fly, but she wasn't going to let it stop her. She kept her focus on Plagg's presence. Tikki could tell she was getting close to it, but unfortunately it faded away. Tikki stopped in mid air of a second. Great. He remembered to hide his presence. She then continued on in the direction she last sense it.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Adrien raised an eyebrow as she ran off. Had she just mixed up her words? How strange... He shrugged, though, and ran towards the parking lot. The cold rain was already seeping through his clothes, all the way to his skin. If only he checked the weather this morning. Then he might be more prepared for the sudden downpour. 

He was almost to his car when he felt something slam into the side of his head. "Ow..." He groaned, bringing his hand up to where the thing hit him and massaging the area to try and make it feel better. He then turned toward the ground to figure out what hit him and saw a small, black creature rubbing its own head. It hissed in frustration (or pain? he couldn't be sure) and looked up, locking its emerald gaze with his.

"Uh..." Adrien started, at a loss for words. There was no doubt this creature was some kind of cat. So how did it fly into the side of his head? 

The cat creature looked him up and down before sighing. Adrien had no clue a cat could sigh. This was a scene right out of an anime. The creature quickly looked around and flew to a nearby ring. "Man, that could have been a disaster," it said as it grabbed the ring with its paw and flew back towards Adrien. "Sorry, I didn't see you in the rain."

This time Adrien couldn't get any noise to escape his throat. Seconds stretched to minutes as they stared at each other; Adrien was vaguely aware of how soaked he was becoming. Finally, he choked out a few words, "You're magic..." He could imagine how excited he might have been to meet this magical cat as a child, but he currently couldn't get past the surprise.

"Yeah. Name's Plagg. I'm a kwami," Plagg answered. "Now, can we please get out of this rain? I hate getting soaked."

Adrien nodded, agreeing with the kwami's displeasure, and scooped the Plagg up into his hands. He gently placed Plagg in his pocket and ran the rest of the way to his car.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:45 pm

Marinette was trapped in a daze as she walked to the subway. She glanced up at the umbrella. That was such a kind act. She couldn't believe he gave it to her. Marinette walked down the steps leading to the subway system.

When she got underground, Marinette closed the umbrella. She made her way to her train and spotted it in the distance at the platform. Marinette ran toward it and got on right when the doors were about to close. She breathed in a sigh of relief. Marinette then held on to a rail since all the seats were taken. With her free hand she was still holding onto her sketches.

The train took off and zoom down the tunnel. Marinette looked down at the umbrella. A wave of guilt hit her. She should have never judged him. She turned her gaze to the windows. His act of kindness proved he met every word of his apology. Adrien Agreste truly wanted to be friends with her. He was not a typical rich boy.

She couldn't help, but think back to their moment in the rain. The sound of his laughter rang in her ears. She smiled. It was their special moment. Marinette shook her head. What was she thinking?

The train came to a stop and the doors opened up. This was Marinette's stop. She got off the train and made her way home.

Marinette entered the house through the side door. Her father own a bakery which her family lived above. She walked up the stairs and unlocked their apartment door. She was greeted by her parents who were both in the kitchen.

"Hello," said her mother. "Your father and I are just starting to make dinner."

"Great," said Marinette. "What are we having?"

"Chicken."

"Awesome," said Marinette. She turned her body toward the stairs that led up to her room. "I'm going to go change my clothes. I got caught up in the rain." She glanced down at her sketches. She could tell they were still damp. Maybe she could dry them out with her blow dyer.

"Ah, Marinette," said her father right when she was walking over to the stairs. "Where did you get that umbrella?"

"Oh um," she replied. Marinette could feel her cheeks turning red. "Adrien Agreste."

"Isn't he the model you're working with?" asked her mother. Last night Marinette briefly told her parents about her new assignment.

"Yeah.." Marinette replied in dream like tone. She wasn't making eye contact with her parents anymore. Her mind was wondering back to their moment in the rain.

Both her parents briefly looked at each other. Her father then grinned. "Someone has a crush."

Marinette snapped out of her daze and looked alarmed. "No I don't! I...I'll be in my room!!" She then dashed up the stairs and slammed her trapped door.

She walked over to her desk and placed the sketches down. She then put the umbrella in a corner of her room. Marinette quickly changed into sweat shorts and a T-shirt. She returned to her desk and stared at the sketches. The rain ended up ruining them. She sighed. She was back to square one.

Marinette got to work on the designs for jacket after dinner. It was slightly unbearable because both her parents were asking her questions about Adrien. She ended up telling them about their moment in the rain. Which led to enduring her father's teasing.

She was sitting at her desk trying to come up with a design. She tapped her pencil on the desk. Her father was wrong. She did not have a crush on Adrien. They were just friends. Mairnette started to draw an outline of a body.

But what about your stuttering? Her mind nagged at her. Marinette narrowed her eyes to concentrate on the sketch. She was adding more details. Her stuttering had nothing to do with liking Adrien.

But your heart leaped and melted. You were trapped in several dazes. Her mind nagged again. And you briefly hoped you two could be more.

Marinette dropped her pencil. She stared down at her sketch. She drew Adrien wearing a jacket. She let out a heavy sigh and got up from her desk chair. Marinette glanced out the window and noticed it stopped raining. So she decided to go out on her roof top deck.

She opened the door to the roof which was above her bed. Marinette climbed out and walked over to the railing. She gazed out at the city. Since Autumn was near it was getting darker eariler. Marinette let out another sigh. Her heart and mind was right. She was in love with Adrien Agreste. Marinette couldn't help, but smile to herself.

Then suddenly something hit her in the back of the head. Marinette turned around and spotted a black and white cat sitting on the upper part of her roof. She then glanced down at the ground. Marinette saw strange red and black spots creature.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 12:20 am

Adrien pulled up to his apartment building and parked on the street. He glanced around the street parking, hoping his mother was at home with his father tonight. After all, he was surely going to be busy getting to know the kwami that was still currently sitting in his pocket. He could feel Plagg squirm a little and realized his wet clothing probably wasn't what the kwami had hoped for.

He hurried through the still pouring rain to the entrance of his apartment building and relaxed only after he shut the door behind him. Then he headed to his apartment and entered, shutting that door as well before nodding to himself. "You can come out now," he said as he walked across the small living room to the linen closet and grabbed a towel for himself and a wash cloth for Plagg.

Plagg flew out of his pocket as he was grabbing the towels and shook himself off. Adrien frowned, "Here. I got you a wash cloth for a reason. I don't want to lose my security deposit to water damaged floors."

Plagg took the wash cloth without complaint, obviously wanting to get dry as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, Adrien toweled himself off and dried his hair with the towel the best he could. He didn't feel like drying the hair this late in the evening. "So, what's a kwami, and why were you flying around out there?"

Plagg's tail twitched for a moment. "Hmm. You're a lot less surprised by me than I would have thought," the kwami muttered, and Adrien vaguely wondered if the kwami enjoyed seeing people freak out when he first appeared to them. Plagg shrugged to himself when Adrien didn't comment and continued, "I am the embodiment of destruction and bad luck, I guess. There are others like me that have their own powers. All of us are connected to a piece of magical jewelry called a miraculous. The miraculous holder can then transform into a superhero.  I give my miraculous holder the power of destruction to defeat some kind of enemy. Usually the Guardian decides when we are needed and chooses our master, but I got tired of that and ran away. I meant to give more thought to finding a new chosen, but I kind of flew into you so I didn't have much choice in the matter."

Adrien mulled over this information. "Destruction doesn't really sound like a superhero trait..."

Plagg shrugged. "The magic of the miraculous requires some kind of balance. The miraculouses in our set were made in China so our balance comes from the concept of yin and yang. My partner, Tikki, has the power of creation. We are the most powerful pair in our set of miraculouses."

"And you just ran away, taking so much power with you?" Adrien asked in disbelief.

"Yep," Plagg answered, sounding unapologetic. "Like I said, my plan was to choose a master that seemed a good fit for my powers. I was kind of hoping for someone a little more intimidating, but you'll do." The kwami ignored Adrien's glare and continued his train of thought. "Anyway, if you accept the power of the miraculous, you can transform and do as you please."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 12:32 am

Marinette crouched down and poked the creature. It started to move and slowly opened it eyes. When it sat up, Marinette jumped up. It was alive!!!

"Hello," it said.

Marinette's eyes widen. It could speak French!? She turned around quickly and grabbed an empty flower pot. She then slammed it over the creature to protect herself. She didn't want to take any chances. It could be a radioactive bug or something.

"It's okay," it said and flew through the pot. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Ahh!" Marinette fell back and landed on her bottom. "You can go through stuff too!?"

It nodded its head. "Yes. I'm a kwami. A magical creature." It smiled. "My name is Tikki by the way."

Marinette placed her hand on her head. Was this a dream? She had been working herself too hard lately.

Tikki floated up to be at eye level with Marinette. "What's your name?"

"Marinette.."

She smiled again. "It's nice to meet you, Marinette. Sorry for ramming into your head. I was being a chased by a cat."

"It's fine..." Marinette was still in a state of shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next