Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Iris held back a laugh. So he truly was going to surprise her. This should be interesting so she just nodded her head. Iris then thought about her schedule. "Hmm I'm free this Saturday. Any time works for me."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:27 pm

"Let's try Saturday morning. You can come to my apartment."  He scribbled his address on a nearby post it note and handed it to her.  "Does 10:30 sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:41 pm

Iris took the note from him. "Sounds good!" She then smiled at him. "See you Friday, Mr. Agreste." Iris then left his classroom. As she was leaving the building she wondered if it was appropriate to go over to his place. She shrugged. Oh well too late now.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:10 pm

The rest of the week passed quickly. Gabriel spent most of his time outside of class working on commissions or his own private designs while occasionally tweaking the design he had for Iris. She had shown interest in all of his sketches to the point of letting him pick when design to go with, and now he was determined to surprise her since that was what she wanted. So, he had picked a design out of the ten and tinkered with it, adding some complimentary elements from his other sketches while modifying what was already there until he felt he had a nice, fashionable mix of his previous ideas. She wanted a surprise, she'd get it. And he could always do it over if she didn't like his tweaks.

Saturday came around, and Gabriel was up by 8:00 to ensure he'd be ready for her to come at 10:30.  Granted, there wasn't much to get ready for basic measurements, but he didn't want to wast her time. Plus, his apartment wasn't very big, causing his work to overlap with his living space.  So he needed to organize the many designs and pieces of fabric that had found their way to every square centimeter of his furniture.

He finished organizing around 10:00 and made some coffee before sitting down on his couch, sketchbook in hand. He had another design he could work on until Iris arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Iris rolled out of bed Saturday morning and got ready for the day. She was excited to get her measurements. She felt silly about it, but it gave her chance to talk fashion with someone. Gabriel Agreste seem like an interesting person.

Around 10:15 Iris left her apartment and made her way to Mr. Agreste's place. He lived about 15 minutes away from her within in walking distance. As she walked down the street Iris admired the day. It was a beautiful morning.

When she arrived at Mr. Agreste's apartment, Iris knocked on the door. She felt like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Gabriel looked up from his sketchbook and placed it on the coffee table before standing up. He walked the short distance to the front door while noting she was right on time. He opened the front door and gave her a small smile. "Good morning. I'm glad you could make it," he said as he motioned for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Iris returned his smile as she walked in. She glanced around. "Nice place." She bit her lip. His decor was very bland. Black and white. "Nice choice in colors.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a moment as he tried to figure out if she was actually sincere about his decor.  The hesitance in her voice made it seem unlikely.  Well, she didn't have to like his choice in color scheme.

"Thank you," he answered, despite his suspicions.  The sooner they got the obligatory pleasantries aside, the sooner they could get down to business. "Unfortunately, I don't have a proper designing area. Are you okay with taking measurements out here?" 

The bedroom was probably a better spot. It was definitely more private. But he was not going to invite a student into that room even if it was just for something like business. There were too many implications for that.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:36 pm

She nodded her head. "Whatever works for you." she faced him. "So how long do you think it will take to make my dress? The wait is already killing me." she gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:53 pm

"Hmm.  I only have one other commission right now, but I'm waiting for them to meet with me. So, once I get these measurements... A couple weeks at most."  He rummaged through his sewing supplies to grab the measuring tape and looked at her.  "Let's get started."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Iris grinned. She moved closer to him so he can start taking her measurements. He wrapped the measuring tape around her waist. It was quiet which was bugging her. She needed to break the ice. "Can I call you Gabriel?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Gabriel paused in his measuring to raise an eyebrow at her. While she was his client, she was also his student. It was a weird position for her to be in since he did allow a few of his clients to call him Gabriel rather than Mr. Agreste. Still... He went back to measuring. "I would prefer Mr. Agreste for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:18 am

"Oh? I think I have every right to call you Gabriel seeing you're measuring my bust." she gave him a playful smile. She couldn't resist teasing him. "But I will call you Mr. Agreste in class."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:04 am

Gabriel stared at her, almost forgetting to note the measurement he'd been taking. That was not the response he'd been expecting, and he had to pause for a moment to regain his thoughts.

"Yes, well... Need I remind you that you're the one who commissioned me?" He retorted. But he was still surprised and couldn't stop himself from adding, "However, you are a client... I guess Gabriel is fine during these meetings..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Iris grinned. "I hate formality. I find it silly to keep calling your Mr. Agreste outside of school." she paused. "You can call me Iris."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Cosplay Cafe :: Cafe Stage :: Noob Cafe-