Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Iris felt her embarrassment disappeared when he made a joke. She smiled and was about to make a joke herself, but he made a comment about her sketch. "Uh it's my dream shop."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Gabriel studied the sketch a little closer and smiled. "It looks great. Do you know where you'd want to open it? Location is very important since you'll be competing with both other shops and larger companies."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Iris shook her head. "I'm not sure." She took her sketch book back from him. "It would be nice if I got a spot that is high traffic. But I'm sure the rent will be high. You have to pay for location."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Gabriel nodded, sympathizing with her lack of funds to start her business. Her family was rich thanks to her father's company, but it sounded like she was planning to do this on her own. "Have you been saving any money for a down payment on a business loan?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:47 pm

"Yes," Iris replied. She does have an allowance after all. However Iris has been thinking about getting a part time job. But if her father found out he may cut her off. "I save every chance I get."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 pm

"Then I'd say you're in pretty good shape," Gabriel said with a smile. He loved to see a student who was actually preparing for life after school. "Very few college students have a real goal that takes everything they need to do in account. I'm sure your shop will be successful."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:55 am

Iris stared at him in awe. He was so encouraging and supportive despite not knowing her well enough. She tighten her grip on her sketchbook. Iris could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She needed to get out of here.

"Thanks," she said. "Well I need to get to class. See you later." Iris walked off and headed toward her class. She could still feel her heart pounding. When she far away enough, Iris glanced back.

Was she falling for him? Again she found him attractive and they had similar interests. She also felt happy around him. Iris moved her head forward. And she never wanted their time together to end. She could talk to him for hours.

Ugh! This was not good ! Iris walked up to a building and went inside. Her class was on the third floor. She headed over to the stairs. Iris was still holding her sketchbook. She squeezed it in her arms. She needed to talk to someone. But who? There was her sister Elise. Then her best friend Lori. Iris started to walk up the stairs. Lori was probably her best bet. Also she knew Gabriel was making her a dress. There was a chance Elise may tell their parents. In general Elise was good about keeping secrets, but every once in awhile she would let things slip. Iris arrived on the third floor and turned to the right. Hopefully Lori wasn't busy tonight. She wanted to talk about this ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Gabriel watched her go, smiling without realizing. She really was a great student. If he had the money, he would invest in her future shop.. He shook his head to force the thought from his mind. Iris was a student. He was not to get involved in a student's personal matters. Why did he have to remind himself of this so often now?

"You know, you looked really happy for a second."

He turned to see Nathalie standing nearby and frowned. He hadn't realized she was nearby. "I was just happy to see my student actually working towards her goals," he said.

Nathalie rolled her eyes. "Sure you were. So, are you busy tonight? We could hang out so you don't have to be alone in your tiny apartment."

"You know, if I could afford a larger apartment, I would," he muttered. She seemed unaffected so he continued, "I can't tonight. I have to meet with a client."

"Is it that student of yours?"

Gabriel shook his head. "It's one of my regulars. I need to show her some sketches." He glanced down at his watch. "I need to go, Nathalie. I have a class. I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:28 pm

After school, Iris was heading toward the center of campus. Earlier she texted Lori about meeting up after classes. They planned to meet by the school's fountain which was in the middle of campus. Iris stopped in front of the fountain and sat down on it. She let out a sigh and placed her hands on her cheeks.

She was debating about how to to Lori about Gabriel. Knowing her friend she would want every detail. Iris let out a sigh. She would have to tell her about her feelings toward Beau. It would probably help Lori find the answer. But she really didn't want her know! Only Gabriel knew about her disinterest in Beau!

"Iris!!" shouted a voice.

She looked up and saw Lori running toward her. Iris sat up straight.

"Hey," said Lori when she sat down next to Iris. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting. My class got out late." She took her bookbag and placed it beside her legs.

"No you're fine."

"So what's up?"

"I need your advice." Iris shifted her body to face Lori.

"Oh?"

Iris took a deep breath. "Do remember that professor who's making a dress for me?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I may being developing feelings toward him."

"Iris!" Lori said in disbelief. "You're engaged!"

"I know I know," Iris said as she swung her body around. "It's just..."

Her friend leaned closer toward her. She still a look of disbelief on her face. Also a hint of curiosity in her eyes. "Go on."

Iris bit her lip. "We gone out for meals a few times." She paused. Iris was still debating about telling Lori the whole truth. She bit her lip harder. She really should tell her. It would make things clearer. "Over the weekend I got drunk and he took me in for the night."

Lori leaned back. Her eyes were wide. "You got drunk...?"

"Yes. I uh oh, Lori," said Iris as she shook her head. "I've been depressed lately. I'm losing my feelings toward Beau and I feel trapped. This past Saturday I went over to my professor's apartment for dress measurements."

"Can you tell me his name?"

"Oh. It's Gabriel. Anyway afterward we out for lunch because I wanted us to get know each other. As we were eating Beau spotted us and joined us. He was clearly jealous and was rude to Gabriel. I was able to make him leave and latter we talked. Later I called him and I stood my ground and told Beau I wanted to be friends with Gabriel. We fought about it and I won. Then later that night I just went out to dinner by myself and I had few drinks and well.."

"You got drunk."

"Yeah. Luckily I bumped into Gabriel and he let me crashed at his place. Since then I have been feeling something toward him." Iris looked down at the ground. "I feel happy when I'm around him and I never want him to leave. I really love talking to him." She looked back at Lori. "What should I do?"

Lori let out a sigh. "Dump Beau and see where this goes."

Iris stared at her. "Wow that was fast."

"It's obvious choice, Iris!" Lori waved her hands in the air. "You told me you're losing your feelings toward Beau and developing feelings toward another guy. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Iris wiggled her seat. "But it isn't that easy to dump Beau! I could feel something toward him again! Also there's my parents! They would be heartbroken if I don't marry him!"

"But there's a possibility you will never love Beau again. It's been to dump and save yourself from heartache."

"But if my feelings toward Gabriel is a fluke?"

"Iris, you are clearly attractive toward him if you don't want him to leave."

"I did get to stare into his eyes today," Iris said in feint sigh.

"See. And like I said you should see where it goes. If nothing happens then nothing happens. At least you'll be free from Beau."

Iris grew quiet. She thought about her parents again. If they knew she dumped Beau to pursue another guy things could get ugly. Last she thing wanted was family drama.

"Iris?"

"Sorry. I'm thinking."

Lori patted her on the shoulder. "Do what you think is right."

Iris nodded her head. "I will." She then stood up. "Thanks for your advice. I'll see you later."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." Iris walked away and headed home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Cosplay Cafe :: Cafe Stage :: Noob Cafe-