Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 am

Iris continued to work on her dress. As she was adding more to it she sensed someone staring at her. She looked to the right and saw the boy who was sitting next to her was focusing hard on his design. So Iris looked to the left and saw a girl with red curly hair staring at her. She narrowed her eyes at Iris and went back to her work. Iris quickly looked back at her sketchpad. What was her problem?

After class, Iris quickly packed up her things and walked out the door. She wanted to avoid the red headed girl. Iris was worried that glared meant she hated her.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:04 am

Gabriel watched his students leave. It was a successful class overall. He already had a mental list of which students would need help and which students were decently talented. He couldn't help but think about Iris as she left. She had a decent amount of talent with good instincts and a willingness to learn from criticism. She had the most potential to succeed in his class.

He stood and gathered his things once all the students were gone. He still had time between now and lunch, so he headed to a nice, secluded part of campus to work on some sketches he needed to finish.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:18 am

Iris was walking out her history class of the fashion world. It was a silly class, but it was an easy A so she couldn't complain. It was nearly lunch time. She was meeting up with her friend Lori at a cafe for Lunch. As she was making her way she noticed Mr. Agreste sitting on a bench by the school's fountain. She couldn't help, but be curious. She walked over to him and stood behind him. Iris saw him working on a sketch of a dress. It looked stunning. 

"Nice dress," said Iris. "But I would tone down the ruffles at the bottom."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:37 pm

Gabriel clenched his pencil, trying not to jump.  He never paid attention to his surroundings when he was sketching.  He never really needed to since most people found him completely unapproachable.

He glanced toward her, catching her in the corner of his eye.  "It's bold to critique your design professor on one of his designs; especially on your first day of class."

Even as he said it, he looked back to his design to erase a few ruffles and study it.  Hmm...  She was right.  There were a few too many ruffles.  Good eye..
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Iris laughed at his comment and laughed even harder, when he took her advice. She leaned over the bench. "We're not in class are we?" She gave him a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:36 pm

"We may not be in class, but I'm still you professor," Gabriel answered, shrugging as he set the sketchbook on his lap and turned to face her fully.  "I take it you're heading to lunch and decided it would be fun to sneak up on me?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 pm

She smiled at him again. "No. I was just curious. Is that a crime?" Iris walked around the bench and sat down next to him. "Do you have other sketches? I would like to see them."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:59 pm

"I have plenty of other sketches," he answered almost condescendingly. Of course he had other sketches. Not only was he a design professor, but he also sold clothes to a small handful of clients on the side. He wasn't planning on teaching forever, so he needed to network as much as possible.

"I don't usually show people my sketches since it's easy for them to steal, intentionally or not. But.. I guess I could make an exception.." He slowly handed her the sketchbook while wondering why exactly he was entertaining this conversation in the first place. He was her professor, not her friend. They really had no business discussing anything but class.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:07 am

Iris just stared at him. Wow that was rude, but yet she found it amusing for some reason. She just smiled at him and took the sketchbook. Iris study each sketch carefully. All of them were really good. Each paged she turned she was falling in love with his style. Why on earth was he teaching? He was wasting his talent. After she was done, Iris handed it back to him. "I love them. All of them were so elegant." she paused. "I wonder. Do you take commissions? I would love it if you design a dress for me."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Gabriel couldn't help but smile proudly when she praised his work.  He knew his designs were good, but it was nice to have some validation.  He was about to interject something about flattery when she continued.

He stared at her in surprise.  Her father was a well known fashion designer. Probably the most famous in Paris. Why would she want a dress from some unknown who couldn't even get hired as a designer?  Add that to the fact her father was one of the designers that sent him one of those terribly generic form letters thanking him for his application while simultaneously rejecting him...  It didn't line up.

"I do commission work on the side... But surely you have more well-known connections who would design you something for free?  I would have thought your father would make sure you had the best designers available to you."  

Oops.  He didn't mean to add that last part... Or the barely hidden disdain toward her father... Well, there went that deal...  Not that he was trying to befriend her or anything.  But it had been nice to have a student that actually seemed enthusiastic about his class.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Iris stared blankly at him. She though she heard some bitterness toward her father. She wondered why? Maybe he didnt like his style? No why would you be bitter about that? Oh, well it didn't matter. Iris didn't care what people thought about her father. She just smiled at him. "To be honest I make my own clothes. Sometimes my father makes me stuff, but I'm sick of his style. I want something different and your style is what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Gabriel silently considered her reasoning. Either she hadn't picked up on his bitterness or she didn't care. It was interesting that she made her own clothes. No wonder she understood when to scrap a design.  She was definitely ahead of her peers because of it. 

"I see." He turned to a blank page in his sketchbook.  "What kind of dress were you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:06 pm

"Hmm," she said as she thought about. What was she looking for? She loved summer dresses, but sadly summer was coming to an end. So something for the winter? Something to wear with boots? Oh! The mayor's ball was in October it would be nice to have a new ball gown. Ugh! She couldn't make up her mind. Iris started to play with her until an idea hit her. She just gave him a playful smile. "Surprise me!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. Surprise her? Who in their right mind would commission someone with no idea of what they wanted? It's not like he knew her that well. There were so many ways this could go wrong. Not to mention he couldn't fathom how anyone actually liked surprises. 

"You want me to design something without any input from you...?  Are you sure...?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:00 am

She nodded her head. "Yes! I think it would be fun." she paused for a second. "Show me the sketch after our next class. Now I need to get going. I'm meeting a friend for lunch. By Mr. Agreste! See you Wednesday." Iris got up from the bench and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Cosplay Cafe :: Cafe Stage :: Noob Cafe-