Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:13 pm

A weight has been lifted off Iris's shoulder. She was relieved that he regret everything. So hopefully that meant he would be willing to fix things. "Thank you. You may ask me a personal question."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:35 pm

Gabriel put down his fork, giving up on the crepe now that they were having a conversation. Hopefully, she wouldn't make him eat the rest of it. What to ask her...?  She asked a very deep, personal question that he may not have answered if he didn't suspect she was Iris. Could he ask something just as deep?

"Are you worried about what has changed with your family while you were gone? Six years is a pretty long time, and I assume you haven't gotten close enough to check up on them."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Iris felt her body slightly trembling. Why was that happening? She opened her mouth to say something, but she was lost with words. It was a simple question to answer, but difficult. She was worried she would cry. So she took a deep breath. She had to answer. "Yes.. I .. am..." Iris was mad herself for stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:58 pm

He stared at her, wishing he could see her eyes to read the emotions within them. He could tell she was upset, and his question may have been a little too much. But her slight trembling and stuttering seemed to indicate more than just a little worry or reluctance to answer. She seemed... afraid...

"I'm sorry to upset you. You shouldn't worry... I'm sure your family will be happy when you return." Hopefully, that comfort was good enough. He just wasn't good with people...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:03 am

"You didn't upset me!! I told you could ask me something personal," she said. Iris was fighting back tears. She need to keep it together so she could still alter her voice. "There's no doubt in my mind that they'll be happy. It's just I'm making them suffer more..I hope they understand. I love them both very much."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:27 am

Gabriel was quiet as she spoke.  Two of them... So she had a husband and a child, as far as he could assume.  And she felt like she was making them suffer.  Which inferred... 

"Have you contacted them in any way?" The words left his mouth before he could catch them.  He had assumed she hadn't checked on them at all if she was someone else, but most people would have either moved on or been in a constant, never ending state of suffering after six years.  The only reason she could be causing suffering was if she contacted her family.  Then they would know she was alive and staying away from them rather than gone forever.  Like Iris....
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Iris fidgeted in her seat. "Uhh.." she then pushed her plate away. She didn't want to answer his question. She was worried she said too much. "I'm done talking about this. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Gabriel nodded.  Pushing any further would make her leave.  Besides, her refusal to answer meant he was either getting too far into her life or had realized something she didn't want him to realize.  That she had alerted her husband and child she was alive and well.  

"My apologies. It's really none of my business. Thank you for answering my questions up to this point.  Would you like to ask are more questions?"  He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:32 pm

"It's fine," she spoke softly. she gave him a small smile. "Yes, but not now. I think we both did enough talking for one day." Iris glanced at her hands. "I hope all of this ends soon.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:56 pm

"Me too," Gabriel answered.

Suddenly, a loud trumpeting erupted through the air. Gabriel stood and dug through his back pocket to get his wallet. He had plenty of Euros to cover the crepes and made sure to weigh the bills down with a cup. "Sounds like we're needed. I'll meet you on the rooftops," he said before leaving the cafe and running down an alley to transform. 

He jumped to the rooftop and waited for Peacock to join him.  Another trumpet rumbled through the air. Hawk Moth turned in the direction of the noise and could see the beast, a large elephant, stomping through the city a few blocks away.

Meanwhile, school was in full swing when noise from the beast's rampage reached the classroom. Students quickly made their way to the windows, much to Mrs. Bustier's dismay. There was no way she was going to let any of the students out of the classroom this during this attack.  Adrien looked to Marinette, before silently making his way down the stairs towards the front of the classroom, acting like he was going to look out the windows. They just needed the right moment to sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:05 am

Iris just nodded her head. She got up and went in a opposite direction from Gabriel. She transformed and rejoined him on the rooftops. Peacock noticed he spotted the shadow beast.

She let out a sigh. "This one will probably worst than the owl.."

When the moment was right, Marinette and Adrien snuck out of the classroom. They than ran into a janitor's closet transformed. Once transformed Ladybug, pulled out her yo-yo. She check to see of their teammates were active. She found them on the map and they then left the school to track them down. Ladybug and Chat Noir traveled across the rooftops and eventually made it to their destination.

"Sorry we're late," said Ladybug. "We started school today."

"It's fine," Peacock said with a smile. "Hawkmoth and I were having a wonderful date until the shadow beast showed up. I guess we're lucky to be in the right place at the right time."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 am

Chat's cat ears twitched at the word date.  She couldn't have meant an actual date, right? His father wouldn't do that to his mother after going through all the trouble to bring her back.. It wouldn't be right. But what if what she was saying actually was true? His tail twitched restlessly. 

"Date is a strong word. More like a conversation with a little bit of food.  A meeting," Hawk Moth interjected.

The explanation didn't satisfy Chat.  He knew how much his father hated being in the public eye.  He had to have a strong reason for meeting with Peacock.  He doubted she showed up at his father's office.

He shook his head. "Right.. So, how do we want to approach that?"  He asked, motioning to the beast as it flattened the front of a car.  It seemed slower than a wolf or big cat, but the muscle and power was probably more than enough to compensate.  They'd have to be careful not to be trampled or impaled by its tusks.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Peacock chuckled. She could tell her son was upset. She just walked over to him and slapped him on the back. "I was only joking! We just happened to run into each other. Fu lives by his company." she then gasped. "My bags! I forgot to grabbed them!"

"Let's focus on the shadow beast please," said Ladybug annoyed. She didn't like how Peacock was talking to Chat. "I'm sure your stuff is fine. People are running away from the area."

"Sorry..it's hard to shop when you're in disguise..."

"I'm sure it is. Now I bet if we trap it we can take it down. I think I can use Lucky Charm with this one."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Chat nodded. Sounded like a solid plan, like always. How to trap it, though? It seemed to be staying on the street for now, but it could definitely crash through any building it wanted to. Then again, they wouldn't have to trap it for long if Lucky Charm worked. They just had to keep it busy.

"Sounds like a good plan. We can split up and close in from all directions while Ladybug figures out the Lucky Charm," Hawk Moth said.

Chat wanted to protest but quickly held his tongue. As annoying as it was to have his father ordering him around, this was one of the times he had to listen. Coming from all sides was a good plan. He just wished he or anyone but his father had thought of it first. "Okay. I'll go left." He didn't wait before running off.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:31 pm

"Sounds good," said Ladybug. "I'll use Lucky Charm when you guys get it corner." she held back a sigh, when she saw Chat run off already.

Peacock shook her head. "Is he always like this?"

"Yes."

Peacock looked at Hawkmoth. "I guess I'll go from the behind. Or do you want me to go right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next