Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:32 am

Tikki just laughed at Plagg. She could tell when he was lying. 

--

Marinette looked puzzled. "Of course I would like to come over again. I...like hanging out with you." She bit hard on her lip. She couldn't believe she just said that. Marinette hoped he felt the same way. It was probably best to form a friendship with him first before confessing her love.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Adrien smiled, finally feeling confident his father hadn't just ruined his chances of keeping his friendship with Marinette.  He could see why Nino had a crush on her a while ago.  She very kind and understanding and could be strong and determined in the times she was caught up in an akuma attack. Plus, it was easy to open up to her; something he didn't do with most.

"I like hanging out with you too. We should get lunch sometime," he said. Part of him was desperate to keep the conversation going just a little longer so he didn't have to head home.  He couldn't waste time as Chat tonight. His father would notice how long he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:57 pm

"Yeah lunch sounds good," Marinette said with a smile. She then wished him goodnight and went into her apartment. When she entered the living area, she was greeted by both of her parents. "Sorry I'm back so late."

"It's okay," her mother said. "How's the project going?"

"Okay. We have gather enough notes to make our power point," Marinette replied as she took her shoes off. She placed down next to the door and was about to head to her room.

"Ahh, Marinette," her father spoke.

"Yes, Papa?" She turned to looked back at her parents.

"Maybe next time you should work on your project here? We would love to have Adrien over for dinner."

"Uhh, sure.." Marinette then ran upstairs to her room and closed the door trap. Tikki flew out her bag.

"So are you going to invite him over?" the kwami asked.

"Might as well. Otherwise they'll never shut up about it."

"You better start hiding your pictures of him and change your wallpaper."

"Good idea.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:34 pm

Adrien watched the door to Marinette's home close before turning around and finding a place to transform.  He couldn't waste time as Chat, but that didn't mean he couldn't use his powers to head home.  Traveling over buildings was just too liberating to him when compared to walking alone with whatever thoughts may come.  It would not help anyone if he dwelled on negativity and got akumatized. He shuddered at the thought.  Thankfully, his father did not greet him when he got home.

- - - - -

Adrien rushed to get ready the next morning.  Someone had turned off his alarm clock (his eyes traveled to Plagg who was still lying happily on his pillow), and Nathalie ended up waking him about ten minutes before it was time.

He grabbed some cheese from his mini-fridge and stuffed it in his bag before taking a piece and waving it in front of Plagg's nose. The cat-like kwami jumped up in excitement, reaching for the cheese. Adrien was going to scold him for turning off his alarm but changed his mind after seeing Plagg's happiness.  

"Hurry up. We need to get going," he said as he grabbed his bag.  Plagg shoved the rest of the cheese in his mouth and flew into one of Adrien's pockets.

He made it to the classroom just before the bell rang and sat in his seat next to Nino.  

"You're late. Anything wrong?" Nino whispered as the teacher started roll call.

Adrien shook his head, "I'm good.  I just woke up late.  The alarm didn't go off."

Nino nodded looking satisfied, as roll call finished and class started.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:53 pm

"No way." Alya said as she grabbed stuff out of her locker. "He asked you to lunch?"

Marinette nodded her head in excitement. " Do think it means anything?"

"It might, but it's probably best to take things slow."

"Right. I thought about that last night. Form a friendship first instead dive right in." Marinette didn't tell Alya about her about what happened at dinner with Adrien's father. She figured it was best not talk about Adrien's home life. She wanted him to trust her.

Alya looked proud of Marinette. "You figured out that on your own?" She then bonked her on the head. "You're growing up." The girls then head to their classroom.

They took their seats and Marinette waited anxiously for Adrien. She wanted to ask him about coming over to her place. At first she was against it, but she realized having dinner with her parents was better than with his father. They may be embarrassing, but they don't ask personal questions. When Adrien finally came in, it was too late to ask him. She decided to ask him at lunch.

Once it was lunch time, she leaned over and poked him on the shoulder. "Hey. I was wondering next time we work on our project. Can do it at my place? My parents would like you to come over for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:28 am

Adrien looked over as Marinette poked him and nodded when she asked him over to her house. It was nice to know her parents were actually happy to invite him over. "That sounds great. When should we work on the project next?  I'm free tonight, Wednesday, and Friday."

They took a moment to decide on the best day to work on their project and went with Wednesday to give Marinette's parents a couple days to plan.  Adrien couldn't wait to go back the to bakery/apartment. He had enjoyed being there last time, despite Marinette chasing her parents away every time they tried to offer them food.

On Wednesday night, he packed his things and headed downstairs and towards the door.  He was stopped by his father's voice. "You're working on your project tonight?  How late will you be out?"

"Probably until about 7:00 or 8:00. I'm having dinner there tonight," Adrien answered.

"Alright. Make sure you call your driver to pick you up. I don't like you wandering the city that late.  In fact, next time Miss Dupain-Cheng comes here, I expect you to use the car to take her home rather than walking," his father said.

"Understood. I'll make sure to call," he said. The conversation ended there with his father heading to his study and Adrien heading out the door.

Once he made it to Marinette's he exited the car and headed into the bakery portion of the building to say hello the Marinette's parents.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:36 am

Marinette was busy running around her room hiding anything with Adrien on it.

"I told you to hide stuff ahead of time," Tikki spoke as she helped her owner. 

"I know, I know. You know me Tikki."

The kwami shook her head. She wished she could tell Marinette the truth, but a spell prevent her to do so. "Welp that's it. Be sure to change your desktop wallpaper."

"That's right!!" Marinette ran over to her computer and changed it a cute picture of a cat. She heard her mother shouting that Adrien was here. She breath in relief. She made it this time. She gave Tikki a look to hide and went downstairs to go get Adrien. 

When she got downstairs, she saw her father talking to Adrien. He was talking about that video game. Marinette just quickly pulled Adrien away from her father and brought him up to her room. "Sorry about that. My papa loves to talk.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:55 am

Adrien smiled, unphased. "Your parents seem like great people. Plus, it was fun to hear his tips and tricks for that game."

He glanced around Marinette's room, his eyes landing on the dress from the sketch she showed him.  It was already looking good with some minor tweaks she had decided on sometime after he saw the sketch. It was still red and black, though.  

"I see you started the dress. It's looking good so far," he said as he sat down on the lounge chair.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:41 pm

"Yes,"  Marinette replied and then looked at dress. She felt her cheeks turning a bit red from his compliment. "I started it right after the play. It will take a little longer though. I have never made a dress before."

Meanwhile inside Marinette's closet Tikki was greeted by Plagg. She dove under some clothes and pulled out a plate filled with cheese and cookies. "I made us a little party tray!" She looked quite proud of herself. It was difficult task to sneak food into the closet without Marinette noticing. But it was worth risk to make Plagg happy.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Adrien stood up from the lounge he'd just sat on and walked over to the dress and inspected the craftsmanship so far. The stitching reflected the skill, time, and effort she had already put into it. The same type of passion for design his father used to have before his mother disappeared. A small smile lit his face as he thought about his mother.  His father had changed so much...

"I'm sure it will look good when you're done," he said, turning away from the dress and back to the lounge. He dug through his school bag for the notes they'd taken last time. "Ready for the powerpoint?"

In the closet, Plagg's eyes glinted with delight. "I can't believe you were able to steal this much cheese!" he exclaimed as quietly as possible. He grabbed the closest piece of cheese and stuffed it in his mouth, savoring the wonderful flavor.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Marinette felt nervous as Adrien looked at her dress. He was looking at it too closely. She looked away. She couldn't handle it. He probably knew how to critique designs. 

"Uh.. thank you," she mumbled. She looked back at him and watched him go through his school bag. "Yes. Hopefully we can get it done tonight." She then went over to her desk and sat down. She woke up her computer and loaded Powerpoint.

Inside the closet Tiki was slowly enjoying her cookie while Plagg was inhaling his cheese. "You know if you eat slow it will last longer."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:07 am

Adrien raised an eyebrow at her mumbled thanks.  Had he said something wrong?  He didn't get a chance to ask before Marinette turned on her computer and opened PowerPoint.  He brought the notes over to her and put them on the desk.  

"I guess one of us can read the notes out loud while the other types them on the slide," he suggested.  They could easily bounce slide ideas off of each other as they went.

Plagg shoved another piece of cheese into his mouth and swallowed before answering. "I can't help it.  Cheese is the best! I don't know how you can just sit there and slowly eat a cookie bite by bite even though it's your favorite thing."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:31 am

"Sometimes just need to stop and smell the roses, Plagg," Tikki tried to explain to her friend. Sometimes it was hard to explain things to him. At least when it came to his cheese.

Meanwhile Marinette and Adrien worked on their PowerPoint until dinner was ready. Marinette has been slightly dreading it. The conversations they could have was endless. Knowing them they probably considered Adrien her boyfriend. She prayed that type of question didn't pop up. Marinette and Adrien went downstairs and sat down at the dinner table. Her parents made Tartiflette for dinner. One of Marinette's favorite meals.

As dinner went on Marinette relaxed a little. So far her parents haven't done any damage. Asked basic questions. Right when she was helping herself to seconds her father cleared his throat.

"So Adrien, is there anyone you like at the moment?" her dad asked him.

Marinette's fork flew right out her hand. Her face turned deep red. "Papa!!"

"What? I'm curious." He gave his daughter a little wink. Marinette looked at her mother for help, but she was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:56 am

Adrien momentarily froze, not expecting that question.  What could he do?  He couldn't say he liked Ladybug.  That wouldn't work for multiple reasons including the fact most people would consider it a celebrity crush with no basis in true love.  Basically, a relationship outside the realm of possibility for anyone but Chat Noir; who was failing at attracting any romantic interest from her.

Then there was the fact they were asking in the first place.  It would only makes sense for them to ask if Marinette liked him.  Adrien looked over at Marinette who was still a very deep shade of red.  He remembered their trip to the movie and his conversation with Nino afterwards.  How Marinette always used to stutter and hide when he was around.  That one comment her parents made about her talking about him a lot when he came over to practice that video game.  That very passionate kiss during Romeo and Juliet that was probably way more passionate than needed.  And countless other instances that would point out that she really did like him.

How was he supposed to answer?  finally, he decided to divert the question.  "Well.. I don't know if I'm seriously interested in anyone at the moment.  I'm always busy with work, school, or extra-curriculars, so it's hard to find time to date anyone."  He hoped that would keep them from asking more questions and not hurt Marinette too badly.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:07 am

Marinette's father just laughed at Adrien's response. "But this is Paris! The City of Lights! The City of Romance!" He did a little funny pose and then lightly kissed his wife on the cheek, when he got up from the table. He then brought back a plate which had a cake on it. "You're young so have some fun while you can."

Marinette was just staring at her plate. She can't believe that this just happened. She was going to have scold her father later tonight. At least one good thing came out. Adrien didn't like anyone at the moment which meant she had a chance. She just had to keep to her friendship plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next