Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Marinette sat at her desk poking her stuff animal. She was upset that all her attempts to confessed failed. When they were leaving the park, she was fighting back tears. She almost had it if it wasn't for stupid Nathalie.

Tikki just hovered over Marinette. She wasn't sure if she should say anything. All she could say was better luck next time. She wondered if Adrien figured out his feelings. Plagg probably knew. She was allow to go see him and it was Valentine's Day after all.

"Marinette, I'm going to go see Plagg," Tikki said.

"Okay.." Marinette mumbled. Tikki just shook her head and made her way to Adrien's.

Marinette's phone rang after Tikki left. She looked and saw it was Alya. Marinette just ignored it.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:18 pm

Adrien sat back in his desk chair, his mind thinking of what might have happened if Marinette was able to tell him before Nathalie interrupted them.  He wished they had a few more minutes.  Just a little longer and the two of them might be officially together at this moment.  He smiled at the thought.

Plagg yawned nearby. "Daydreaming?  So, today was good for you?"  He asked, still walking the narrow line of interested and uninterested.  There was no doubt Tikki would ask him about Adrien when she could.

"Today was wonderful, Plagg!" He said, turning his chair to face his kwami.  "I can't believe I didn't realize my feelings before this point."

Plagg's tail swished back and forth like an amused cat.  "Like I said before, you're too boneheaded to notice.  So, you're giving up on Ladybug, then?"

He nodded, "Ladybug is still important to me, but my feelings for Marinette are stronger now.  The amusement park helped me think and realize that.  I'm sure Ladybug will be thrilled."  He said the last part with a small chuckle as he wondered if Ladybug would notice his change in attitude.

"Well, I'm glad you've figured it out.  Maybe now you'll get a girlfriend and I won't have to hear about it anymore." Plagg said.  He got the information he desired.

Adrien laughed again and shook his head, "With your luck, I'll annoy you even more."

Plagg just shook his head.  "I wouldn't doubt that," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Alya sat on her bed annoyed. She has been trying to contact Marinette all evening. What was with this girl? Something must have happended during their date. It was killing Alya and there was only one way to find out. Alya grabed her phone and called Adrien.

When he picked up the phone, Alya didn't even let him speak. "I want answers and I want them now. What happened? I've been trying to contact Marinette and she's not answering."

Meanwhile Tikki appeared in Adrien's room. He saw that he was on the phone so she gently grabbed Plagg by the tail. Tikki then took them inside Adrien's closet. "Does he love her? Marinette is upset that she couldn't tell him."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Adrien frowned when he heard Marinette wasn't answering Alya's calls.  The two were practically inseparable.  Did he do something wrong at the amusement park?  He couldn't think of anything...

"I don't know. I thought we had a good time..." He said.

Meanwhile, Plagg smirked at Tikki's question.  "Does he love her?  Of course!  Make him stop thinking about Ladybug for a day and he was able to realize how much he loves Marinette.  He really is hopeless.  The kids will be fine.  They just have to confess to each other.  It really is too bad she didn't get a chance, though.  She's supposed to be the lucky one."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:52 pm

"Yay!" Tikki cheered. "Finally! Now all we have to do is wait for them to admit their feelings to each other and we can do a reveal."

Meanwhile Alya just sighed. Boys. They never give enough detail. "Did Marinette try to do anything?" She wanted to say more, but Alya wanted to see if Adrien was oblivious the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Plagg raised an eyebrow.  "You sound as if we're going to push the reveal.  They're dead set on waiting until both are ready. Adrien's ready, so Marinette's the only one that needs pushing."

Adrien nodded to himself.  "Yeah.  She tried to tell me her feelings.  At least, that's what I figured she was doing..  She had a lot of bad luck, though.  There were a lot of kids that interrupted, and then Nathalie came to take us home."

Could that be what she was upset about?  She was trying really hard.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Tikki slapped her head. "I forgot about that. I guess I'm going to have to get on that. Or we just wait and see. Sooner or later they'll catch on because once they start dating certain excuses won't work anymore. Things are going to get tricky. So they might up being honest with each other. Or I'm just being too hopeful."

Alya just nodded her head. Well he noticed which meant she could talk freely now. "Yes that's what she was trying to do. She's probably sulking right now. Marinette can overreact easily.  So how do you feel about this?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Plagg shook his head.  "They're too oblivious to notice how stupid their excuses are.  They'd probably be happy it's easy to get away and fight the akuma.  They both used the bathroom excuse that on time.  If we're lucky, Adrien will crack and tell her who he is once they're dating. He's the type to do that."

Adrien frowned at the thought of Marinette in her room alone, sulking. Maybe he should try to call her.  But Alya's question quickly pulled him back to the conversation.  He smiled, "I'm glad she likes me.  You were right, Alya. The amusement park was a good way for me to sort out my feelings. I really love her."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:03 pm

"Yes finally!" Alya cheered. "Do you know what it's like to sit there and watch you two? You two were subconsciously dating this whole time. Now, I bet you want to tell her how you feel, but let her make the first move. It will mean a lot to her seeing how she could barely speak a sentence around you in the beginning." 

Tikki sighed. "I hope you're right. Welp why don't we spend the rest of the evening together?" She gave Plagg a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Adrien's eyes widened.  He shouldn't be surprised at how invested Alya was in this situation. What she was saying made sense, though. Marinette had been nervous around him since day two. He never realized it was because she liked him.  He was mostly confused by her personality changing from bold and strong-willed when she thought he put gum on her chair to nervous and clumsy.  Now that he thought about it with the right context, her nervousness was kind of cute.

He chuckled, "Sorry, Alya. I can only imagine what we look like to you and Nino. I hope she can tell me soon. I'd feel bad if she keeps struggling..."

Plagg smiled back and nodded. "Sure. You want to go out around Paris?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Tikki grabbed Plagg's paw. "Yes!" The the two kwami then went out on their little date.

"Nah don't," Alya said waving her hand. "It shouldn't take her too long." Alya paused. "Damn it she might. Well just give her a chance. I'll tell you step in, when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Adrien sighed.  "If you say so. I'm going to go, Alya. I have a bit of homework to do."  The call ended, and Adrien got out some of his homework to work on.

Then next night, Chat Noir patrolled the edges of Paris and worked his way in towards the center. Hawk Moth had been suspiciously quiet lately. Valentines Day would have had many victims to choose from. He had half expected to need to run off to a fight in the middle of his unofficial date with Marinette. He wondered what Hawk Moth was planning.

He did not intend for his patrol to end up near the bakery, but there it was a few buildings away. He could stop by. Marinette usually seemed willing to talk to him.  But last time he ditched her in the middle of a conversation... About himself...  Wait...  What if he talked to her about him?  Maybe he could learn something and give her encouragement.  Would that be too much?

Well, he didn't wait for his brain to decide against it as he got closer.  He could see Marinette standing on the balcony as he got closer.  She was beautiful in the glow of the city's lights. He landed lightly on the railing beside her with a smile.  

"Good evening, Princess.  How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Marinette was standing on her balcony watching the city go by. She just finished her conversation with Alya. Of course she was mad at her about last night. Marinette had to apologize about ten times. Then the whole conversation was about confessing to Adrien. Alya kept giving her advice and words of encouragement. It was easier said than done. She had it easy with Nino. They were trapped in a cage together and both decided they like each other.

She was about to go inside, when Chat showed up. Marinette jumped. She wasn't expecting a visitor. "I've been good. How about you?" It was actually nice to see him. Seeing how there hasn't been an akuma for awhile. Marinette wondered what Hawkmoth was up to, but she quickly brushed that thought aside. It was better to have that conversation with Tikki.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Chat smiled as he surprised her, his heart fluttering. "I've been good as well. Just patrolling the city. It's been too quiet lately," he answered with a smile. He slid down from the railing onto the balcony and leaned against the rail. "Sorry I ran off so quickly last time. I realized it was later than I thought.  Are you up for a chat?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Marinette laughed. "It's fine. I guess superheros have bedtimes." She relaxed and leaned over the rail. It felt nice out despite it being cold. Marinette just looked at him. "Sure. What should we talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next