Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Empty
PostSubject: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:14 am

It's night time in the unsecure streets of Laxton City, placed on an unknown dimension... Here, the people have to suffer the injustice of not having anyone to protect them and almost no authority.

The initial street is linear, there are various buildings, some of them in not a good state, and other in a passable state. There are 2 trashcans on the side, and the doors of the houses are locked.

Lucia Lua exists her house with her outfit on and ready to fight.

Lucia: Ah, there is a little breeze tonight. *She starts to stretch herself a little* Perfect time for a magical heroine to do her job, hehe, my uniform let's the breeze through!

Lucia Lua 80hp

List of players until now: Arcane ,sailorpandabear
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Sailor Venus had finished defeating a monster in Tokyo when suddenly, a strange portal appeared over her head and sucked her into it. She suddenly fell out and she landed on her knees.  She looked around warily and gasped when she saw buildings that were in terrible states. She spoke to herself warily, "What was.... Where am I?" Then, she called out several names..." Usagi? Rei? Ami? Makoto? Haruka? Michiru? Hotaru?Well.... nobody responded? Hello? um..." She then spotted Lucia Lua and asked warily, "Who... are you?" Was this person a monster or a friend?

Sailor Pandabear--> Character: Sailor Venus. HP?
* note: This Sailor Venus is only   based on the  sailor moon anime 1992 series. so... imagine her as that.
 sorry if this is a  very short  post. I am assuming Lucia did her summoning thing.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:47 pm

*A new character appeared*

Sailor Venus 80 hp 60 mp

Lucia:Nice, it worked! I never thought that i would have control of these... *She looks at you* Oh, you look confused... I guess i have to present myself... My name is Lucia Lua, what's yours? *thinking* I hope she understands english!

Lucia has her hand raised greeting you.

*Note: i would consider that everytime one appears. Oh, hey, in what of the two outfits are you imagining her with? (the leotard or the top and skirt with shorts?)
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:14 pm

*Looking at the girl, Sailor Venus blinked. Then, she smiled in relief. She waved back, albeit awkwardly.* At least she knew the language. So, in the very least, this place wouldn't be too foreign  to her. She effortlessly switched from Japanese to English. "Ooh... you speak English? So... This isn't Japan or anywhere I  know of then." *Sailor Venus looked pensive. She looked around again, rapidly and then, she focused on Lucia.* "I see. Um, This  place doesn't even look like London...So, I am Sailor Venus. Well, that's my alias anyway. My civilian name... I am not sure if I should say. Um, if  this isn't rude, where am I?"

---
===
ooc: She is in her ... see this Url for her appearance:http://www.moonkitty.net/sailormoon-attack-guide-sailor-venus-love-chain-encircle.jpg. She does know english as  she did go to England in the  old anime. My version is based on the original Japanese version, not the DIC version. did I do the right thing with the  * symbol?
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Lucia: I see, nice to meet you. Well, this place is Laxton City, this is my home. Sadly, this place little by little became a dangerous one. Two years ago, i could go with my friends to the park after school, now i have to stay home because it's too dangerous.... So, yeah... You are in a dangerous place.... Wait, what's London?

Lucia looks at her, strangely.

*note: no, not from venus, i mean, how are you imagining Lucia? with the first outfit(leotard) or the second one(skirt with shorts and top)?
*Note2: you did, yeah, but remember to write her name and two dots when she talks.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:40 am

Sailor Venus:Um... It's  a place where I am from. So, Laxton City? a dangerous place? why? what makes this place so dangerous? Why am I here? What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to fight monsters or common criminals? Also... if it is too dangerous to be out in a place like this, why are you out here, then?

Sailor Venus blinks and looks at Lucia for answers.

---
===
ooc: I am picturing her in the second one. oh Ok. I see. but anyway, it is helpful for you to know what Sailor Venus is wearing as well, because she does have a few form variations.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Lucia: Well... this is my home... And i didn't realized it until now but, i had magic inside me that was unactive until now. And well... since my father was injured in an assault, i decided to use it for good, to clean this city... To fight criminals, but i know that i will need some help, so i summoned you and other magical warriors... So.. Would you help me to fight this criminals? You think we have a chance? *thinking* now that i think of my outfit, i hope they don't hit me in the belly!
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Sailor Venus:  Hmm... Well, I did fight some common criminals before what I currently do so, Sure. Maybe I can give you some tips... as well. I think we could have a chance, aside from summoning people like myself, what can you do with your powers? Perhaps I could provide you some suggestions on what to do with such abilities.  So... I gather that my time with you is temporary, because I do... have a life. but I will do my best to help you, Lucia. Maybe I can also give you you some tips on how to protect your stomach area.
---

Last edited by sailorpandabear on Wed May 24, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Lucia:well, i have more physical strength, i can shoot arcane bolts and use telekinesis. I can also use small arcane shields. Oh well... while you speak to me, can we get going to search them?

She prepears herself to get going with a fighting pose.

Lucia: Oh and, about your life, i heard that time here it's not the same as in your world... while you are here, nothing is modified on your dimension, or well, that's what the information i found said.

Last edited by Arcane on Wed May 24, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Sailor Venus: That's great. Maybe your powers... they seem better for long-ranged attacks. You could try...

*Sailor Venus paused and thought for a while. Then, she continued*

Sailor Venus: you could try with small items first and use rocks or some other things as projectiles to try and hurt or incapacitate your enemies. You can also focus on shielding your belly rapidly.  I suggest that if you have some knowledge of self defense, use that to your advantage. If not... well, be as physically fit as possible. Oh and sure. Lead the way.

------
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Lucia starts walking along with Venus.

Lucia:hey, thanks, really. I will see how to compensate you and the other girls... Maybe some art? Besides self defense, I'm really good at drawing.

They find two boys in long coats and hat that are in the way.

Thug: hey there, gals. Watcha doin'?
Lucia:*to Venus* these are the guys *To the boys* hehe, we are just having a walk, enjoying the breeze and... well that.
Thug: oh really? Judging by your outfits, you seem to be going to a convention or something, that means....
Thug2:yeah, you are perfect candidates to pay the fee to pass this street.

*note: i modified the other message that explains something, sorry.
*note2:combat didn't started yet, remember the ACTION, word.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Sailor Venus's eyes narrow as she sees the two burly men. * several thoughts swirled through her mind. Makoto would have taken them both down in an instant. Sailor Uranus and Neptune would have been merciless. On the other hand, Sailor Venus had her way of doing things. She smiled. She had a plan in mind*. Sailor Venus( her voice is  fake-cheerful*):A Fee? *Sailor Venus tilts her head and raises her hand, pretending to be  innocent.  Sailor Venus: What is that?

----
notes: she is fake cheerful to try and make those thugs underestimate her.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Thug:oww, how cute, she is too idiot to understand that... hehe, oh well, to put it simple, we tell you to pay us a small amount of money to pass, if you pay, you can move, if you don't, get out or get a beauty treatment. *shows his fits*
Lucia:hmph, like if you were goverment agents.... You don't have the title to even serve as janitors.
Thug:stop making yourself the tough lady, they don't end up well here, hehe.
Thug2:about the fee... it's 700Lxt.
Lucia:What!? That much!?
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:53 pm

*Sailor Venus had to resist the urge to giggle at Lucia's response to the thugs.*

Sailor Venus: Well... boys... it is expensive but we will not pay. Instead, let's fight. 

* she smiles widely*

Sailor Venus: Eat this! Crescent Beam Shower! 

* Her raised hand( her right) had her index finger pointed at the thugs. Soon,multiple light beams were sent at the enemy*

Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Thug:what the heck? *looks at the beams* God damn, dodge those...

The light beams hit both of em....

Thug:ughhh *12 health damage*
Thug2:gaaah *10 health damage*
*Venus used 8 mp*

Thug:dammit, you asked for it!
Thug2:hey... i think we should run, that thing was...
Thug:i don't care what the hell these girls are, we are going to teach em a lesson!

ACTION

Lucia:hehe, not bad, now let me show you my skills.

Lucia punches a thug in the face

Thug:gaaah *6 damage taken*

Thug2 punches Lucia in the stomach.

Lucia:guaaghh *4 damage taken*

Thug punches you in the face. You take 5 damage.

*Note: in the next publication, you don't attack, these are only to let you act when you receive damage. Since we are doing this by post, the turns return. I will tell you in a post when it starts your turn of attack.
*Note2: Oh one more thing, the reason of what i choose those outfits for Lucia it's because it makes her contrast with her enemies and also, having legs and arms discovered makes it comfortable to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next