Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:32 am

Sailor Venus: hp 75, mp:58

*Sailor Venus reeled from the punch. But having some experience in fighting thugs, she gritted her teeth and quickly shook off the shock of the impact . Then, she did a few backflips to get herself some distance from the thugs.She then took a defensive pose and smiled brightly.*

Sailor Venus:  Well, that punch was nothing. I am ready for more.

notes: sorry for the shortness.
note2: I hope you don't mind that I attacked at that part... sorry if I wasn't supposed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:54 am

thug2:hehe, done doing circus backflips, lady?

*Sailor Venus's turn*

Lucia:oww.... go get them! They deserve to learn a thing or two.

*note:i consider the backflips only a reaction
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 12:30 pm

note: besides, um... it ( the backflipping) was not an attack against anyone.  It was just to get some distance. or... what should i do in future posts? note: you can decide if the thugs dodge the attack or not. I know that her enemies could dodge the attack.
===

Sailor Venus yells:Venus!

* this causes a large glowing symbol of Venus to appear and unleash a flurry of yellow sparkles. The sparkles appeared to place  orange  lip gloss onto her lips. Sailor Venus quickly kissed the palm of her  left hand, forming a  glowing yellow heart. *

Sailor Venus then Shouts: Love and Beauty Shock!

*she threw the heart and it  went around her, multiplying into several hearts, then back into one large heart that was supposed to hit her enemies in an explosion of yellow light.*
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 1:06 pm

*note: i know, but when you told me that you "attacked" i thought you were referring to the backflips, that i know that are not an attack. (You didn't attack in the other post)

Thug:aaaaghhh *critical 22hp* *defeated*
Thug2:ughh *14 hp received*
*Venus looses 12 mp*

The remaining thug stands up.

Thug2:that was... intense...

The thug goes near Lucia and punches her in the face.

Lucia:nnnfff... *8 damage received*
Thug2:but not enough, pretty face! hehe
Lucia:you will pay for that!

She puts her hands together and one of them glows, then she moves that hand and points to the thug.

Lucia:Arcane Bolt! *shoots a light beam to the thug*
Thug:gaaah *17 damage received* *defeated*
*Lucia looses 8 mp*

VICTORY 12xp 8lxt

Lucia:*pant* *pant* that would... teach them....
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:07 pm

note: is there a way for the mp to recover or will I need to replace Sailor Venus with another character?
Sailor Venus: hp 75, mp:46

*Sailor Venus approaches lucia *and speaks : Is there someplace we can rest? that attack used up quite a bit of my magic... You also look tired.

*She looks at Lucia worriedly*
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Lucia:*recovering* yeah... we need to walk a little for it... oh well, while we find more of those guys, let's try and use more our fists, i mean, to not exahust our magic. Hey, how did you think i fared on battle?

*note:yeah, with items and resting. But that's when you find a place.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 2:48 am

* note: Understood.

Sailor Venus: You did great but try and get some distance. Be more observant. I also have to be more like that too. We were both attacked. We can't be complacent. Those thugs seemed to be hinting at indecent things , severe injuries and death... I will not let you experience that kind of thing while I am here. 

*She follows Lucia and has a determined look on her face.*
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Lucia walks along

Lucia: yeah... but hey, we are magical warriors, I guess thay can`t do anything against us, right?
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Sailor Venus: Well,  we do have powers. But powers do not make us invincible. We can still be attacked. I remember that  some of my friends were knocked unconscious once. I had a hard time battling my foes but in the end, I did it. In any case, be careful.

* Sailor Venus continues to walk but is cautious. she also fakes laughter and smiles to  make any would-be attacker underestimate her.*

Sailor Venus: hp 75, mp:46
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Three more of those boys appear. one behind and two in front of you.

Thug3:hehe, guys, i have their backs
Thug:well, ladies, don't think that what you did to our partners will go unpunished.
Lucia:gah, there are more!

ACTION

Sailor venus's turn

*Note:to attack an enemy behind you, you have to turn your character and then attack. When you do this, you show your back to the other enemies that you were looking before attacking that character.
*Note2:an attack from the back usually takes out more of your health, so it is recommendable to finish the enemies behind you only if there are more that you have in front of. (It doesn't matter if it's only one and is enjoying himself punching)
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 3:41 am

Sailor Venus: Yes, I can see that! We need to fight back!

*Sailor Venus kicks one of the thugs in front of her. Then, she swiftly kicks the other one. she isn't aware of the thug behind her.*

Sailor Venus: hp ??, mp:46
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Thug:ughh *8 damage received*
Thug2:agghh *4 damage received*

Lucia punches one of the thugs.

Thug2:greegh *8 damage received*

a thug comes near lucia and punches her.

Lucia:puaaghh, not in the face! *6 damage received*
Thug2:now you two are every pretty girl that rejected me!

the second thug punches venus in the face.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:40 pm

*A big bruise was on Sailor Venus's nose and left cheek.  Her nose felt like it was swollen. Sailor Venus was feeling the pain. but she forced herself to remain standing. She  felt tired but she didnt give up. Instead, she stood and gritted her teeth. then, she swiftly backflipped and stood a few feet away from him.*

*Then,  breathing hard, * Sailor Venus yells:  I won't let you hurt Lucia! 

*she then tried to see if there was a way to get some distance or shelter.*

---
status/stats:

hp??? mp:  46
--
ooc:
note: how much power of hp did Sailor Venus lose?
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:55 pm

*Sailor Venus received 6 damage*

thug3:*Coming near venus back* hehe, taste this! *punches her in the back*
Lucia:Venus!

*Sailor Venus receives 11 damage*

*note: sorry, there is the damage from the other attack and from this one
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:12 am

note: calculated
---
---

Sailor Venus fell toward the floor, but she reacted quickly and used her hands to maneuver her body backflip onto an area without any thug nearby.Sailor Venus felt a throbbing pain on her back. She was sure that there was a nasty bruise or cut there. Lucia was also nearby.

Sailor Venus: Thanks for the warning, but be careful ,yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension   Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next