Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon! - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:18 pm

So I dont understand people. Yesterday I watched a pokemon video on youtube and someome made a comment that gens 5 and 6 arent memorable to them and they barely remember the new pokemon. Also they thought mega pokemon breaks the game and look stupid.

These kind of people just make me want to explode. Yes everyone is entitle to their opinions, but my questions if you are sorrow about the new pokemon games why even bother playing them? If you still like pokemon then just play the older games? You just miss out on special features the new game introduces. You still can the same game regardless what gen. 

Just grrrrr

I hate gen haters.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh yea, people complaining because a new pokemon looks like an inanimate object. Like we never had those before.

People will complain about everything, this is just a fact of life.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:16 pm

So does anyone think we will have pokemon Z? There is a legendary that starts with the letter Z. The name escapes me at the moment. Also has anyone heard that gen 3 may have a remake for the 3DS? 

I think there will be pokemon Z for sure. I mean why wouldnt there be? I dont think they will X 2 and Y 2 because the story isn't set up like gen 5 was. As for the remakes meh? It made more sense for gen 1 because they were able to fix all the bugs and give the game a graphic update. Gen 2 needed a graphic updated and because the save feature doesnt work unless you replace that battery. I think that effects the gen 1 games too. As for Gen 3 my games work fine (ruby's clock doesn't keep time anymore though, but the game still saves!) and the graphics still hold up today. Regardless I will still buy it because I must always play more pokemon.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh yea, Zygarde or something. I caught that weeks ago.

After the travesty that Black 2 and White 2 were, I hope they don't do another sequel thing like that. I'd be much more content with just an ordinary third version like the only good game of the Sinnoh generation, Platinum.

Also, I'll be sitting here waiting patiently for my Ruby and Sapphire remakes. <3
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:05 pm

I enjoyed B2/W2. It had a good selection of pokemon and I like the changing of the gyms and characters. The story kind of was meh, but hey it's pokemon. XD

I wonder if they will add new pokemon/mega pokemon in the next 6 gen game. I hope they do! I hear a rumor we may go to a new region as well. There was NPC talking about a bigger region than Kalos. He could just be talking about a new gen, but hey it would neat to have a new region in the third installment. I really like the two region thing they did in gen 2.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:38 pm

I read up on the Pokemon Bank since it's coming to the states on the 27th. I understand you cant use the bank on different systems. I was wondering if anyone knows I can use it for two different games. It mention something about multiple copies of X and Y can be used and it's not region locked. But I'm not 100% sure.

I have X and I will be getting Y soon so I want to know can I store pokemon from X game then take it out of the bank into my Y game. In way I will be trading with myself. If not then I will beg a friend to help me trade pokemon over to my Y copy.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:59 pm

So I bought a used Pokemon Platinum copy from Gamestop. It was over priced in my opinion, but I wanted it. Anywho! It had Manaphy!!

Pokemon! - Page 5 2Q==

^ This little guy! 

I am quite please seeing how you got this guy from the Pokemon Ranger games. I really don't see any of those games around anymore. 

I'm going to breed him because you get Phione. Too bad Phione can't evolve into Manaphy.

Sadly he was the only good thing on the copy I bought. The guy just had his main six and had half of the first box in the PC with pokemon.  I was hoping for more because the pokedex over 200. He must have transfer them up. He beat game and had 58 hours in. Oh well before I restart the game I'm going to abuse this file and capture a lot of pokemon to transfer up to gen 6. It's a pain in the butt too!! I wish the pokebank worked with gen 4 games. I also have to delete HM moves before transferring.  Head desk
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Oh lucky! I wonder if the previous owner knew he had that before he sold it?
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:33 pm

I think so because Manaphy was holding exp. share and had some experience as well. I guess they didn't really care about their pokemon. The more I look at their pokedex the more I think that they're the type of player who catch at least six pokemon and stick with them. Then capture a few extras for HMs.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:25 am

So after watching The ultimate shiny hunting guide by JWitzz I was inspired to give the Poke radar another go, since it's the most "I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something" method of hunting shinies. After about six failed attempts I battled 8 Pikachu in the forest and boom, shiny! My second shiny Pikachu, also a female but this time modest thanks to Mew being in the front of my team.

Now I'm going after Pansear, which is significantly harder since I can't use Raichu's static ability to attract it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:53 am

I watched his video too. I have only encounter three shinies in the wild throughout my Pokemon career.I do own other shinies, but their from events and Wonder Trading.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:45 am

UGH. I think I'm ready to take a permanent retirement from the poke radar.

I don't know if it was the cause, but I'm pretty sure TheJustinFlynn was wrong about being able to jump into any grass that's close to you. From 11pm to 5am I spent in an endless nightmare of shaking grass and annoying music. The times when I got really close to 40chain where when I made sure to avoid any patches that were within two steps of me, and any that were touching each other.

These were rules back in the 4th generation, but TJF's own video said they likely don't apply anymore. He also said that the chain can break randomly sometimes, which I don't believe.

Anyway, after hours and hours and hours I started a new attempt and 8 battles in, the frantic music starts playing and two patches of grass start shaking, one of which sparkles. Shiny Pansear FINALLY get.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:13 am

Nice!

I finally completed the honnen dex minus Gordon. I'm going to have to catch him in Ruby. Unless a kind soul puts one on the GTS asks for something reasonable.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:52 am

Whoop! This has been a productive week of Shiny hunting.

I saw this adorable guide on using the Poke radar, I noticed how adorable Skiddo's shiny design was, and decided I had to get one.

It only took about four attempts and the span of maybe an hour or two. I was amazed at how far I could go without breaking the chain. I made it to about 30 before a shiny patch showed up.

It seems to be much easier to find them in fields of flowers, as they're much easier to distinguish when they shake. Also, patches that are shaking at the most intensity seem to shake up and down, bouncing. If a patch looks too much like it's swaying, avoid it.

And according to an internet search, once you catch the shiny your chances of finding it go back down to the minimum, so there's no point in running around trying to nab a second one without battling 40 more times.

I remember when I was hunting for shiny Swirlix, I saw the sparkling patch directly next to another shaking patch (either above or below it) and accidentally went into the wrong one. I was able to reset the radar and after a little while another patch showed up.

Also UGH the GTS. Have people not yet realized that you CAN'T submit pokemon such as Mew, Jirachi or Arceus on there? It's impossible to find anything thanks to people like that only wanting untradables. It's especially annoying seeing shiny legends being offered, especially since they're likely hacked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:35 am

Hack Pokemon don't bother me. I have gotten a lot of hack shiny legendaries through Wonder Trade. It counts in the Pokedex so it counts in my book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next