Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon! - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:01 pm

magical-pudding wrote:
Thank you so much!!! This boy... My nephew is on a quest to create a Pokemon with the most amount of ribbons he can possibly get on it. With no hacking. He's thinking of using a Gardevoir, evolved from a purified Shadow Ralts from XD. He needs to get lots of high quality berries so he can make the best PokeBlocks so he can win every category of contest... Though he plans on cloning the berries with the cloning glitch in Emerald, getting some of the berries are daily events. He also needs a lot of Battle Points so he can teach this Gardevoir Move Tutor moves to use in the contests and... Ugh, the Gen III Battle Frontier is STINGY with the BP. Sick He's been trying to look for a way to possibly replace the battery but couldn't find any services... He's thinking of possibly learning to do it himself but. He's scared to. Haha.

But anyway, yeah. Thanks! This might just come in handy.  Cheer

My cartridges just got here, they both save again. Super happy now.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 pm

My nephew is now playing the beginning of XD Gale of Darkness over and over and over again until it spawns him a Shadow Ralts with a Timid nature and the ability Trace. Sick Sick Sick Sick Sonny pls
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Nostalgiabomb!

It's cool that you can battle and trade wirelessly like in the previous VC titles, but this presents a problem even when you own multiple systems, making it impossible to trade/transfer between the VC Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver. Also, no Crystal?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:50 pm

It's odd they left out Crystal. I guess I'll go with Silver since that's the version I picked as a kid. I still have it. Sadly the battery went dead.

Right now I'm kind of meh about the other news. I own Pokken for the Wii U. It's fun and I will pick up a Switch copy. I got Pokken last black Friday for 35 dollars so at least I didn't pay full price. I'm happy we're getting the latest fighters from the arcade version. I hope they update it if they continue to add to the arcade version.

Ultra Sun and Moon. Eh? It's like BW2, but it sounds like a third version spilt into two? It's very odd.

As a whole I'm indifferent about everything. I want a mainline game on Switch. I hope the next set will be for Switch. It's time to move on Gamefreak. The 3DS line is coming to an end. I just want to play Pokemon on my TV. I wasn't expecting a mainline Switch game this year. I just wanted to hear about one.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 pm

Poor Wii U. I swear if we get Smash Bros DX for the Switch, it'll just be a giant middle finger to anyone who bought a Wii U. XD

Gold is definitely the one I'd go with, I've only played a Rom of Crystal a while back and I was okay with it, but I definitely prefer Gold. And I just recently had the battery in my Gold cartridge replaced too.

From what's being said it's an "Alternate story" so I'm guess it's more of a typical third version than a direct sequel. Meanwhile people are raging at the lack of Sinnoh remakes. Probably would have been a better move than repackaging the game that hasn't even been out for a year with new alternate forms.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Eh I got my money's worth with the Wii U. I wasn't salty about Mario Kart 8. I still bought it for the Switch. It's an awesome game.

I'm really curious about this AU story. I find it funny how they're trying to make things canon. Like in the ORAS Delta Episode. There are now two universes one with mega stones and one without mega stones. I'm like um okay???
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 pm

GOLD AND SILVER HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Also, I'm actually kind of interested in US/UM. I have tried numerous times since November to get into S/M, but I have difficulty with it. That first island has so many cutscenes, I always struggle to get past it... And when I lose interest in something, I find it hard to pick up where I left off, so I always end up in a never ending cycle of restarting, getting bored, and restarting over and over and over.

That being said, I decided to try playing Sun again just for the sake of completing it before US/UM come out. So far I made it to Brooklet Hill. That's the furthest I've ever made it. Here's to hoping I don't get bored!!!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:43 pm

I really enjoyed SM despite its flaws. I loved a majority of the gen 7 Pokemon which made the game for me. They all had cool backstories and neat designs.

I hope Ultra SM fixes some of the flaws:

Make SOS chaining less annoying!
Have a higher appearance rate for the newer Pokemon!
Bigger move pools for the gen 7 Pokemon. There were some I dropped because their move pools were awful! Like the sandcastle (can't remember his name). He's part ghost and learns one ghost move. WTF!!!
More clothes options (I know that was a flaw for some people, but not me. But hey! More clothes is awesome).
Integrate Festival Plaza better. My god! It's a pain in a butt to deal with!

This is a negative for me:
Please GF I BEG YOU no more new Ultra Beasts. I don't like them. They're dumb. They took away actual Pokemon from us like the mega evolutions did.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 4:57 am

Mew Ami wrote:
This is a negative for me:
Please GF I BEG YOU no more new Ultra Beasts. I don't like them. They're dumb. They took away actual Pokemon from us like the mega evolutions did.

I doubt we'll get any new Pokemon or Ultra Beasts entirely. Probably just a bunch of new alternate forms used as a cheap marketing ploy to get you to buy another Pokemon game. 

"Wanna see Keldeo get uglier while having absolutely no benefit to its stats or move pool? Hurry up and buy this flimsy rehash of a previous game!" 

"Diancie's Mega Evolution is exclusive to ORAS! Were you planning on ONLY getting ORAS? Well too bad cause we're only releasing the Diancie Event for XY, so make sure you have that too!"
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 pm

I have a feeling that there might be some new Alola forms - of Johto Pokemon. My nephew and I were talking about this yesterday, and he reckons that, maybe the reason we only saw new forms for Kanto Pokemon were to boost sales of the R/B/Y ports. So it would make sense if they unveil some new forms for Johto Pokemon...

Oh, also - I really hope they bring back Mega Evolution, and make more of the Mega Stones available in game. And maybe some new Mega Evolutions would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 pm

And we have new Ultra Beasts. 

Spoiler:

I guess it beats marketing another alternate form as the entire reason to buy a new Pokemon game, but I'd still like to see more reasons why I should shell out $40 for an "alternate version" of the game that just came out last November.
Back to top Go down
Himawari
Civilian
Himawari
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 18

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:01 am

Pokemon is awesome. I play competitive on the showdown website.....not the most typically, though! I like using pokemon that appeal to me most :3 I guess, though, i also like learning how to best use stuff on the Smogon website.

Pokemon battles are good in my book.

Also Korrina <3 Just.....Korrina.

I also like delugerpg. Its a rather relaxing little addictingly cute site lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon!   Pokemon! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12