Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Adrien raised an eyebrow and glanced at his father. He knew they had a fight last night, but he didn't realize it was still this bad. He wouldn't have brought it up if he realized it would drive his mother from the room. "Didn't you guys make up last night?" He asked.

"We did, but..." His father glanced toward the kitchen and frowned. "I think she's still upset..."

"Well, you were treating her like a child, if they information I got is correct." He saw his father cringe at his words and he waited for some type of retort. When his father just took another drink of his coffee (this time a careful sip), Adrien felt bold enough to continue. "You can't keep her trapped at home on a strict schedule just because you're feeling overprotective."

His father narrowed his eyes, and Adrien wondered if he'd pushed a little too hard. He was still getting used to this new relationship they were forming. "I know that. I'm going to do my best not to be overprotective."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Iris took her time making breakfast. She was trying to calm herself down. No need to get worked up. They made up yesterday. They made a deal. Once the food was ready, Iris brought it to her family. "Breakfast is ready!" She sat the food down on the table and took her seat.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:59 pm

"Awesome! It looks delicious," Adrien said with a grin. He grabbed a plate of the food and began eating without hesitation. 

Gabriel also grabbed a plate and took a bite. He wanted to ask a question but worried it would put Iris in high alert and possibly drive her from the room again. He glanced between her and Adrien before finally asking, "Are you taking Adrien to school today?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:04 am

"I would like to, but I'll need your car," Iris replied. She didn't reach for the food yet. "You probably want to leave for work right away. I don't want to keep you waiting.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:09 am

"I can get a ride from Nathalie if that will help," he said. There were times he wouldn't admit to Iris where he didn't feel like driving. Of course, he also hated public transport so Nathalie had been his go to if she wasn't already busy doing something for Adrien. "She hasn't left for vacation yet."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:24 am

"Alright, but eventually I will need my own car again," said Iris. Strange he wasn't telling her no. Maybe things will be fine between them. Iris felt nervous again. She stood up. "I'll be in my sewing room." Iris looked at her son. "Adrien, tell me when you're ready." She then left the room.

Pain floated beside her with a worry look on her face. "You okay?"

"No," Iris said as she climbed the stairs. "I'm worried Gabriel and I are going to fight again. He might take back his word since the brothers are back."

Pain frowned. "Then tell him that."

"I can't with Adrien around. It will worry him."

"Why do you say that?"

"Ever since I got back that's all Gabriel and I have been doing is fighting. I'm sure it worries Adrien. I've been gone for six years. Gabriel and I have never fought like this in the past."

"Then you need to address this with Gabriel today. Don't push it aside and hope things get better."

"I will," Iris said. "Tonight in bed." She reached the top of the stairs and went to her sewing room.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Adrien watched his mother leave and then turned back to his food. It was definitely worrying to see her leave the table so quickly when she was the type to carry on a conversation. He looked to his father. "You really need to fix this," he said before taking a bite of his breakfast.

Gabriel rolled his eyes at his son. "I'm well aware. Just finish your breakfast and go to school. I'll worry about making your mother happy."

Adrien nodded and went back to his food, not too confident in his father's abilities to smooth things over. But there wasn't much he could do about it. Might as well just wait and see. 

Once he finished his food, Adrien took the dishes to the kitchen and then headed to his mother's sewing room. He gave it a knock and waited for her answer before entering. "I'm ready for school."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Iris was just staring out the window, when Adrien entered the room. She looked at him. "Okay."

They then left the room and when they got downstairs, Iris went into the kitchen. She grabbed Gabriel's car keys. When she walked back into the dinning room, Iris stopped. Gabriel was still sitting at the table. She stared at him. Her worry was killing her. "Can you skip work today? Or the morning? I want to talk.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Gabriel was finishing his coffee when Iris stopped. "Let me get a hold of Nathalie," he said. He quickly pulled out his cellphone and checked his schedule before sending a text to his assistant. He didn't have any important business meetings today, and any internal meetings could be rescheduled. His gaze returned to Iris once Nathalie sent him an answer. "I'll stay home today," he answered. He wanted to ask if he could go with them, but Iris would rightfully identify his question as a product of his anxiety rather than the intention to spend time with both of them.

Adrien waited, watching the exchange. Good. His parents were going to talk. That was reassuring; though, he'd have to wait and see how they were after school before his own worry would leave him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:11 pm

"Okay good. I'll be back." She turned to Adrien. "Let's roll." They then left the house and got into Gabriel's car. Iris drove away and headed to Adrien's school. Iris felt her mind racing. How should she start the conversation with Gabriel?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Adrien looked out the window as the car moved. He wanted to start conversation, but his mother seemed preoccupied in her own thoughts. He bit his lip and looked over to her. "So.. You still seem unhappy around father this morning... Is everything okay?" He knew it was none of his business, but he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:20 pm

Iris sighed. "Just worried he'll try to convince me to text him every time I leave the house. We made a deal, but now that the brothers are back..." She stopped at a red light.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Adrien frowned knowing there was a good chance his father could return to his overprotective thoughts with the brothers around. "He could... But he seems like he doesn't want you to be mad at him. He might be keeping himself in check now."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:38 pm

"I hope so," Iris said. The light turned green and Iris continue to drive Adrien to school. She decided to stay quiet the rest of the way. She didn't want to worry Adrien anymore. When she pulled up to his school, Iris told him to have a good day and drove off.

She sped the rest of the way home. Iris was anxious and wanted to get this talk out of the way. Lucky for her no one on the road seem to noticed. Iris pulled into the the garage and parked the car. She then returned to the house and found Gabriel still sitting in the dinning room. "Hey. Let's talk in the living room." She went off into the living room and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Adrien entered the schoolyard and looked around for his friends. Nino met up with him and they headed into the building to the classroom.

Gabriel had grabbed another cup of coffee while waiting for Iris to return. By the time she arrived, his chest felt tight with anxiety and it took a lot of effort for him to keep his face calm. It would be so easy for this conversation to go wrong because of him. Still, he let out a sigh of relief when she arrived.

He followed her into the living room, his coffee mug in hand, and sat down next to her. He didn't want to force her to start the conversation, so he decided to jump in with some small talk. "How was your drive?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next