Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

"Keep trying. I'm sure you can get him back to the way he was," Adrien said with a small smile. "I mean, he became a villain and terrorized Paris in the name of getting you back, so he definitely wants to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Iris laughed. "He is a hopeless romantic after all. He proposed to me by putting my engagement ring in my sewing box!" She grinned at that thought. "It was so cheesy, but I loved it."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:33 pm

Adrien raised an eyebrow. Hopeless romantic? Really? Surely she was joking... But no, she had a story to back up her claim. And she didn't look like she was lying.. "No way! I can't imagine father ever acting like that... He's way too stiff and logical for that kind of cheesy romantic personality."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:37 pm

"Oh, but he is! Adrien, your father is quite the charmer. If he was a people person then he could have any woman." Iris laughed. "Maybe he could teach you some charming tricks."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Adrien shook his head, still unable to see it. "I don't need lessons. Marinette already thinks I'm quite charming," he said, letting a little bit of Chat's persona to seep in. At least, he was pretty sure she thought so.. "Besides, even if he was charming then, there's no way he's charming right now."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Iris snorted. "Oh he's still charming. Trust me." She waved her hand a little. Iris then smiled. "Thanks for this talk Adrien, I feel better now. I should probably go talk to your father."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Adrien smiled.  "No problem.  I'm glad I could help." He paused, about to leave, when he added, "Let me know if you need to talk again. I've had six years to understand how father is now."  With that, he needed and left the room.

Meanwhile, Gabriel stared at his sketchbook, wanting to work but too irritated.  He sighed.  "Lycca."

His kwami looked up from his perch on his favorite mannequin. "Yo," he said.

"I noticed none of the butterflies were watching Iris earlier.  Why is that?" Gabriel asked.

Lycca shrugged, "You have to tell them if you want them to do that.  They don't act on their own."

Gabriel narrowed his eyes, even more irritated.  "I need you to tell the butterflies to watch over Iris while I'm at work."

"Are you sure you want to do that?  It'll just make her mad if she finds out," Lycca answered.  

"I'm sure.  Just make sure they know to hide well," he said.

Lycca sighed.  "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Iris smiled at her son and stood up. She hugged him. "I will." She then left the room and went downstairs. Iris walked to Gabriel's office and just opened the door. She saw he had his chair turned.

She quietly closed the door and walked over to him. Iris stood behind the chair and kissed him on the head. "Hey. Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Gabriel kept himself from jumping.  He hadn't been paying attention to the door.  He was surprised she had cooled down already.  Usually, it would take far longer when she was this mad.  He turned to face her.

"Of course," he answered.  "What would you like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 pm

"Us," said Iris. She took a seat on his desk. "Gabriel, what happened today was uncalled for. Clearly things are different now and we need to work on our relationship as well." She paused. "Can you promise me you'll try harder to be more open? Like to today when you finally admitted you were scared. I need to know these things, Gabriel."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Gabriel bit his lip, realizing the predicament he was trapping himself in. But he nodded a second later. He could be more open in many ways while still hiding a few things..

"You're right..  I promise I'll be more open." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Iris smiled. "Good." Iris let out a sigh. "I'm glad that's over." She paused as her smile faded away. "Things will get better between us, right? I just want it to be like it was six years ago.." She looked up at him with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:02 am

Gabriel frowned as he saw her concern. A nagging voice in the back of his mind was trying very hard to tell him he was going to ruin this relationship, but he ignored it.  Things would be fine, even if he continued using the butterflies.

"Don't worry.  Things will get better.  I just have to work through some things...  I'm sorry I'm this harder on you..." He said, looking down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:05 am

Iris got up from his desk and sat down on his lap. She gently grabbed his chin with her fingers and made him look at her. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere ever again."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Gabriel held her gaze as she spoke, feeling himself relax because of her proximity. He reached up to wrap his arms around her. "I know you wouldn't leave on purpose... Just be careful, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next