Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Iris just went upstairs to her sewing room. She closed the door shut and collapsed in her chair. She was trying her best to just to let it go, but she couldn't. Iris had a bad feeling about all of this. Gabriel gave in too easily.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Adrien bit his lip, looking from the direction of the sewing room to the direction of the office. It would be so much easier to talk to his mother about what happened. But it was his father's fault so...

"Are you seriously thinking of getting involved?" Plagg asked. 

Adrien jumped, not realizing the kwami had been lounging on the table nearby. Honestly, he had thought Plagg would use the time he was doing homework to raid the cheese stash. Maybe the kwami had. Adrien wouldn't know at the moment.

"I want to know how things turned out," He answered.

Plagg shook his head. "I believe you humans have a saying that you like to makes puns of. What was it now?" Plagg paused, narrowing his eyes, "Oh right. It was 'curiosity killed the cat', right? You should leave them be. It's none of your business."

Adrien rolled his eyes. "You know neither of my parents would kill me. Who do you think I should talk to?"

Plagg shugged, "That's your choice. I'm going to stay out here."

"Okay then." Adrien stood and headed for the stairs. His mother would give him more details than his father. He stopped in front of the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Iris could tell it was Adrien by his knock. He probably was seeking answers. She wanted to turn him away, but she felt like that was wrong. She let out a feint sigh. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Adrien hesitated, hearing something in her voice that made him think he shouldn't bother her. But he opened the door anyway and entered, closing it behind him. "Hey.." he said as he took in her position on the chair. She seemed tired or upset... "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:37 pm

"I..," Iris began to say. She then slightly moved her hands up in the air. "I don't know. You're father is.." She paused. Iris didn't want to say it out loud. "is different. I don't know what to do.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Adrien frowned and gave her a sympathetic look. He could feel his heart pounding as concern spread through him. This was another situation that could cause her to leave... 

He sighed and nodded. "I think he's withdrawn himself so much for the past six years that he needs to readjust to everything. He's trying, though. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:00 am

"He is. For what's it worth your father told me he's scared," Iris said. "But I still feel like there's more too it and he's just pushing me away. I think it would help if he told me his side of my disappearance, but I'm afraid that won't happen for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Adrien stared at her in surprise. His father, king of bottling emotions, actually told her he was scared. Even if he was hiding other things, this was a huge step (for him) in the right direction. She needed to realize how big of a step it was. Maybe that would cheer her up.

"You know, he has never admitted anything like being scared since you disappeared. It might not feel like much, but you've been able to get more out of him than I could every imagine. You might be able to get him to talk more sooner than you think," he said, his voice laced with encouragement. Hopefully, that made her feel better...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Iris gave her son a feint smile and reached out for his hand. "Thank you, Adrien." She then squeezed his head. "Your father is a pain in the ass. He rather keep his emotions to himself. I think it has something to do with his up bringing."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Adrien chuckled at her calling his father a pain and then nodded. He frowned at the thought of his father's childhood. "It must be hard for him to talk about his feelings after he learned to cope with his parents by bottling them.. It's ironic that he's the butterfly miraculous holder when he can't even express his own emotions."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Iris let out a small gasp. "He told you about his childhood?" She let go of his hand. "Adrien, when did he tell you?" She was in complete shock. Iris was certain she was only person who knew about Gabriel's past.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:54 pm

"We only talked about it once. During that lunch in my room when you were having lunch with Aunt Elise. I think he was trying to open up as a way to show he was sincere about fixing our relationship," he answered, pausing for a moment as he thought about the conversation. "I think having that different perspective helped a lot."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Iris couldn't help, but clapped her hands. "That's wonderful. Trust me this is a big deal. I was the only person he told. Even before we were together! It helped pushed our relationship and allowed me to understand your father better."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Adrien nodded. "I know it's big. I was surprised he continued to answer my questions when they got that personal. I think we both still need a little time to work things out, but it was nice to see that he really was trying. I'm sure it's the same for him opening up to you again."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Iris leaned back in her chair. "You're right." She paused. "I guess it hasn't clicked that your father is not the same person he was six years ago. At least when it comes to admitting emotions. In the past he still kept things to himself, but I could easily get some things out of him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next