Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 1:18 am

Iris slightly looked away and spoke loud enough for only Gabriel to hear her. "This is wouldn't have happened if I came home right away."

Then the doctor returned and informed that they go see Adrien. Iris quickly stood up and pulled up Gabriel. They then followed the doctor still holding each other's hands. The doctor took them up to Adrien's room. He let them into the room and then left them alone.

Iris let go of Gabriel's hand and walked over to Adrien who was fast asleep in his bed. She bit her lip and gently stroke his hair. "This is all my fault.."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:23 am

Gabriel walked over beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's not your fault. He would do this sort of thing even if you came back as soon as you could. He has a thing for going out at night..."  He stared at Adrien for a moment, silently admitting to himself that their son's need to leave the house at night was his fault. All of his over protectiveness and discipline.. Not to mention everything with Hawk Moth. It was no wonder Adrien wanted some time to himself. Still, he was almost killed for it...

Gabriel felt movement in his pocket and looked down in time to see Plagg poke his head out of his pocket. The kwami looked very tired, probably from not having anything to eat yet. He almost felt bad for not even thinking to search for Plagg in the heat of the moment, but taking the time to do so might have cost Adrien his life.

Gabriel watched as Plagg sighed and flew out of his pocket to the bed without any concern for the fact Iris was present. Unless the kwami already knew... Plagg landed at the edge of the bed, his tail twitching as he looked over Adrien's sleeping form. "If anyone's at fault here, it's me for enabling this idiot," the kwami muttered bitterly; though, Gabriel thought he heard concern hidden under the insult.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:28 am

Despite what both Gabriel and Plagg said Iris still felt like it was her fault. If she have never touched the peacock miraculous none of this would be happening. She just walked over to the couch and sat down. "I'm staying here for the night."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:47 am

"I am too," Gabriel said, following her to the couch. He wouldn't be able to sleep at home while worrying about Adrien. Plus, the press would get wind of this rather quickly, and he wanted to make sure he was around to keep them away. He didn't want anyone getting in the room without his permission.

Plagg inched a little closer to Adrien when he was certain the humans were distracted and laid down. Once again, he had been a bad kwami and Adrien suffered for it. What was he thinking trading his master's safety for an extra piece of cheese? Tikka would lecture up a storm if she knew what he was letting Adrien do.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:47 am

Iris nodded her head. She scanned the room and noticed a closet. She stood up and walked over to it. Iris opened it up and pulled out a blanket and some pillows. She walked back over to Gabriel and handed him his pillow and blanket. Iris then walked over to the arm chair that in was room. She made herself a bed and sat down. It was going to be a long night.

At some point both her and Gabriel have fallen asleep. Iris found herself waking up in the chair the next morning. The light from the sun was hitting her in the face. She sat up and glanced over at Adrien. He was still asleep. She got out of bed and walked over to him. Iris smiled softly and started to stroke his hair. "Mama's here, Adrien and I promise I will never leave you again."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:01 am

A loud, steady beeping was one of the first things to enter Adrien's consciousness as he laid in bed, pretending he was still asleep as he tried to get his bearings. A small, nagging pain bit at the back of his thoughts, but the rest of his mind felt so good it didn't seem important. What was far more important than all of this, though, was that he was certain he'd just heard his mother's voice along with a hand stroking his hair. But that couldn't be right. His mother wasn't here...

His mind struggled to comprehend what was going on. Was he dreaming? Memories of the fight with the beast slowly started to form in his mind, and he suddenly realized the beeping must be from a heart monitor. So he was in the hospital.. Than his mother's supposed presence was probably drug induced.

He kept his eyes closed a moment later, not wanting to face reality. He knew how badly he messed up, and opening his eyes meant dealing with it. But he couldn't stay like this forever (nor did he want to), so he sighed a moment later and opened his eyes. And there was his mother, still stroking his hair.

His eyes widened in surprise. He attempted to sit up, but doing so felt difficult so he just stared at her as if blinking would make her disappear. "Mom?!" 

He was vaguely aware of his father standing and moving quickly to his bedside, but that wasn't something he was concerned about. At that moment, Plagg flew out from under his pillow and landed next to his cheek, rubbing against it in the most catlike display of affection Adrien had ever seen from his kwami. "Thank goodness you're all right, you stupid kid," Plagg muttered, trying to only be loud enough for Adrien to hear.

Adrien felt time stand still for a moment as he tried to make sense of this. His kwami had come out of hiding in front of his mother, who shouldn't know anything about him.  Finally, he was able to force out the words, "Plagg! What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:08 am

Iris chuckled. "It's okay, Adrien. I know about Plagg." She then reached into her jacker's pocket. She could feel Pain and grabbed a hold of her. "In fact I know about all of the miraculouses." She opened her hand to show Adrien Pain who was smiling at Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:21 am

Adrien stared at the peacock kwami in his mother's hand, back to his mother, and back to the kwami again. It was too much for him to process at that moment. His mother was Peacock... He said a bunch of stupid things to her... His mother was Peacock. He was very rude to her at least once... His mother was Peacock... He spent so much time looking for her when she was around all along...

His mind was spinning as the revelation kept repeating, over and over, in his mind. Unfortunately, morphine was not the best for trying to process things. "I think I'm going to sleep some more..." He finally said while closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:34 am

Pain floated out of Iris's hands so Iris could stroke Adrien's hair. "Sleep. You need it. We can talk later."

When Adrien fell back asleep, Iris looked at Gabriel. "So much for my surprise."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Gabriel nodded with a sigh. He didn't know what to say to that. Adrien always seemed to end up with the worst luck, so it was almost unsurprising that this would happen right before Iris came home. He eye Plagg for a moment (the kwami was still at Adrien's side looking both worried and deep in thought) and wondered how much of that bad luck was strengthened by the miraculous his son wore.

"Well, he was surprised... Even if it wasn't the way you planned..." He answered after a moment of trying, and failing, to think of a better response.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:54 pm

"True," said Iris with a weak smile. "Well since he's asleep I'm going to go to Fu's to get clothes. Plus I can give him an update about Adrien. I'm sure he's worried. Oh, and I will stop by our house and get your clothes. Or are you planning to go home at some point? I'm planning to stay here until they release him."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Gabriel paused. He had no trouble with staying here. In fact, it would be better not to leave Adrien alone. One of the brothers could have seen Adrien detransform and even if they hadn't, the news of him being hospitalized after a beast attack would be a dead giveaway. "I'll stay here. I don't want to leave him alone while he can't defend himself."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:21 pm

"Alright," Iris said. "I'll be back in a bit then. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me. Oh! Be sure to get something to eat. We need to take care of ourselves too." She glanced around the room and then realized she didn't bring a purse. Opps. Iris then turned her attention to her kwami. "Let's go." She glanced back at Gabriel. "Text me if the doctors says anything new." She then left the room and made her way back to Fu's.

Meanwhile Marinette woke up to the sound of her mother's voice. She sat up in her bed and glanced around the room. Her mother was no where in sight. Marinette frowned maybe her mother was calling for her from downstairs. She got out of bed and left her room.

Once downstairs she saw her parents sitting by the TV watching the news, Marinette walked over to them. Before she could say anything to them, her father pointed the TV. Her mouth dropped and she felt her heart stopped. Adrien was attacked by a beast and was currently being hospitalize!? 

The news was reporting that Adrien was taken to the hospital after 2 am. They then a showed a video that was recorded from the ER last night. Marinette covered her eyes with her hands. She didn't want to see Adrien hurt.  She removed them, when they news continued on about how Iris Agreste arrived the ER waiting room. Marinette's jaw dropped again. They were playing another recorded clip, but this time her showing up. The news then stated that Adrien was stable in condition and Marinette breathed in relief.

"Ah, Marinette," said her mother. "Have your heard anything from Adrien's father?"

She shook her head. "I'm going to go call him." Marinette then turned around and ran upstairs. When she got upstairs Marinette walked over to her lounge couch first and grabbed a pillow off it. She then let out a scream into a pillow. WHY WAS ADRIEN OUT AT 2 AM BY HIMSELF!? She was furious! He said he was going home after he left her place last night!!

"Something wrong?" said a voice.

Marinette removed the pillow from her faced and looked up. Tikki was floating above her. "Adrien got attacked by a beast last night and is in the hospital."

"What!?" Tikki said in panic.

She nodded her head. "Go look it up on my computer. I'm sure the media is having a field day about this. I'm going to go call his father." Marinette then ran up the stairs to her bed and grabbed her phone off her nightstand. She then called Mr. Agreste.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Gabriel sat near Adrien's bed, eyeing the window for any signs of danger. Would their enemies attack a hospital? He had no idea, but probability didn't matter to him. He looked at the remote sitting on a table off to the side and pondered turning on the news to see what the media was saying about this incident. No doubt they were spinning lies to raise their ratings.

He was still thinking about it when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He grabbed his phone and glanced at the caller information. And then he realized that neither he nor Iris had contacted Marinette, letting her hear from whatever the news was saying. How had they left her so far out of the loop? It rang for a third time as he was thinking about it, and he quickly answered before it went to voicemail. 

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:45 pm

"Mr. Agreste," Marinette said as she sat down on her bed. "I saw on the news that Adrien was attacked. They said he was in stable condition, but how is he really doing?"

Meanwhile Iris was back at Fu's apartment going through her stuff. Fu offered her bag to pack in her clothes in for her stay at the hospital. She wasn't sure how long Adrien would be there so she was folding a bunch of clothes.

"On your way home be sure you're in disguise. You're back in the media now so if the brothers were to see a newspaper they'll know who you are for sure," said Fu. He was in standing in the doorway.

Iris looked back at him. "Do you think they're paying attention?"

"Well they know Chat Noir is hurt and they most likely saw him detransformed. So I bet they're looking for him."

It just dawn on Iris. Gabriel never mentioned when Adrien detransformed. She would have to ask him. She just nodded her head. "I'll be careful."

"Good," said Fu.

Iris returned to her belongings and continued to pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next