Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 am

Iris tried not look panicked. "Really? What did you say to him?" She was glad she suggested to meet up in his office. Adrien will never seen them here.

Pain let out an aw. "They're so cute together! I find this all very amusing because we never had partners that were married before." She then let out a sigh. "I wish Gabriel would make a break through with her."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:53 am

"I basically told him that Peacock and I are just teammates and that you were the only woman I'd ever love. He seemed reassured by that and dropped it. He's too oblivious to make the connection," Gabriel answered, looking unconcerned. She really had nothing to worry about as far as Adrien was concerned.

Lycca nodded. "He's trying. He'll be much happier when she moves back home. And we'll be able to hang out whenever we want."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:55 am

Iris breathed in relief. She was happy that their son was oblivious to certain things. A pain guilt struck her, but she quickly brushed it off. "I'm glad he believed you. So did you bring my ticket?" 

"I know!" Pain said cheerfully. "I can't wait for us to be together again. I missed you, Lycca.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 am

Gabriel reached into his pocket and withdrew the ticket. "Here. You'll be up near the stage. It's a formal dress code," he said. He was sure she knew how fashion shows worked since she'd been in them so much before she disappeared, but she had never attended one as a spectator so mentioning the dress code and where she could go seemed reasonable.

"I missed you too, Pain.. It just wasn't the same working without you," Lycca answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 am

She took from his hands with a grin. "I'll be sure to wear something stunning!" Iris then gave him a sly smiled. "Maybe I'll wear something from Alejandro's collection." She stuffed the ticket into her pocket.

Pain hugged Lycca. "I was so lonely.." There were tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Gabriel frowned at the idea. The one thing he didn't like about Iris was her love for his fashion rival's designs. "That would be stunning in the wrong way. Imagine, one of my guests wearing a competitor's dress when my dresses are superior."

Lycca patted her back as she hugged him. "I know.. I'm sorry you had to be alone for so long. I wish I could have helped you.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:50 pm

Iris played with his hair with her free hand. "Prove it to me."

Pain smiled at Lycca. She quickly brushed away her tears and flew up into the air. She then did a little twirl. "Thank you, Lycca! I feel better again! Sorry for getting all mopey!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:57 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Prove that my dresses are superior? That's easy. Have you ever compared them side-by-side? Mine have better patterns, better colors, and more style. In fact, I could get you some examples right now if you wanted to find one you like for the show."

Lycca smiled and flew up next to her. "Don't apologize for your emotions. They're important. Besides, I'd know if you were trying to hide them. I'm a master of emotions after all."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:01 am

She just rolled her eyes at him. "You know I'm teasing right?" Iris let go of his hand so could play with his tie. "You're my favorite designer and always will be."

Pain smiled and then glanced around. "So can I have the grand tour? I would love to see the world of fashion. Iris talks about it all the time."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 am

"I can never tell when you talk about Alejandro. You genuinely seemed to like his designs.  But it's good to know I will always be the best," he answered, stroking her hair. "Why don't we sit down?" He motioned to the couch off to the side in his office.

Lycca nodded, excitedly. One could not live with Gabriel 24/7 and not pick up some joy of fashion. "Come on. I'll show you some of Gabe's designs. I know a good way without being spotted by the security cameras."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 am

"Sure!" Iris walked over to the couch and they both sat down. She leaned against him and placed her head on his shoulder. Iris closed her eyes for a moment enjoying his warmth. The guilt struck her and she opened it her eyes.

"Yay!" Pain cheered and followed Lycca. The two kwamis went off on their adventure.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:38 am

Gabriel held her close, playing with a few strands of her hair as she leaned against him. If only they didn't have to meet in secret while she worked through whatever was keeping her from coming home. It took him a moment to see she had reopened her eyes. "Something wrong?" He asked.

Lycca led Pain down the hall a little ways, avoiding every camera in their path. Finally, he led her through one of the doors into a large storage closet that held the many dresses from the past two or three years of fashion shows. "These are from previous fashion show," he told her before point out one dress at a time and describing the various design features and craftsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:42 am

"Huh?" Iris was startled by his question. "Oh no. Everything is fine." She decided to stop talking in fear it would lead to a certain conversation.

Pain gasp at all the right moments. "Wow I had no idea how complex fashion could be. Lycca, I'm surprise you took interest in all off this."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:59 am

Gabriel stared at her, obviously not buying it. He couldn't sense emotions in his civilian form, but he had an idea of what she might be thinking about. Should he...? "It's too bad we can't be like this every night. It really would be nice and comfortable to curl up together in our own bed," he said, knowing his words could easily push her away for tonight.

Lycca gave her a smug smile. "What can I say? I'm always with the best fashion designer in Paris. Learning fashion helps me understand his thought process better, and it's pretty interesting to know how all the design elements come together."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:03 am

Iris sat up. "I miss our bed." She looked at him. "I see you didn't change the decor in our room. Why is that? You changed the rest of the house." Iris wrapped her hand into his. She was somewhat steering the conversation away, but yet she was considering talking about it.

"I bet! I have a feeling I will learn more once I move into the house. Lycca, take me under your wings." She gave him a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next