Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 am

Gabriel nodded. "You're welcome," he said before taking a bite of his food. He chewed and swallowed before adding, "I can pick you up with Adrien after school."

Adrien smiled at Marinette's excitement. It would be nice to have her around for an otherwise dull event. After all, he was so used to fashion shows at this point that they had become more like a chore than anything. Plus, he usually only had the other models to talk to, and a lot of them were extremely shallow. Another part of his brain reminded him that she said she was going to try and get him to talk to his father about Peacock at dinner. Hopefully, the fashion show was a good enough distraction.

Lycca stared at her. How did Gabe and Iris not notice they were being watched? And by Adrien of all people. Well, that was good enough evidence for him. Tikki probably wouldn't take no for an answer.  He shrugged. "You're right. Gabe would die before he got close to any other woman."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:13 am

Marinette nodded her head and returned Adrien's smile. She then helped herself to the food.

Tikki had a smug smile on her face. "Great. Now I can be at ease and don't worry I won't tell the kids. Well I did talk to Marinette about it once due to Iris protecting Adrien from the dragon. I was so into my investigation I wasn't think about it. It seems she hasn't brought up to Adrien so her secret should be safe."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:24 am

Lycca nodded. "Good. Make sure it stays that way. I don't want Pain thinking I told everyone." He wasn't happy Tikki had clued Marinette in on her suspicions, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Once dinner was over, Adrien and Marinette went back to his room to hang out for another hour before it was time for her to go home. He quickly offered to walk her home so they could hang out just a little longer. Adrien grabbed her hand as they walked. "Sorry I forgot to tell you about the fashion show.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am

"It's fine," said Marinette. "A lot has been going on lately. I can't wait! It will give inside view on the fashion industry!" She squeezed his hand. "Plus I get to see you at work!" Marinette gave him a cheesy grin.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 am

Adrien returned her cheesy grin with his own. "I'll have to work extra hard. Don't want you to see a sub par performance.  Which pose do you want to see more?" He asked as he let go of her hand, hurried a few paces in front of her, and walked backwards to face her. "This," he posed as he continued to walk backwards, "or this?" He gave another pose. Both were quite seductive; though, the grin on his face was a clear indicator he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 am

Marinette just giggled. "I think they're both prefect." She picked up the pace so should she could grab a hold of his arm. They then continued their walk.

When they got to the front of the bakery, Marinette let go of his arm. "Thanks for walking me home." She then kissed him. Marinette took a step back and turned away. She bit her lip and then faced him again. "Adrien, I..." She paused. Their fight from earlier returned to her mind on the way back to her apartment. "I lied to you about the reason why I'm pushing you to fix your relationship with your father. I was upset and didn't mean to call you a brat." She took a deep breath. "The real reason is it's the only way you can truly be healed. You two need to talk it out. And Adrien I know he regrets it. Why else would he ask me if you were happy?" She then turned away and quickly got out the key from her purse. "Good night." She unlocked the door and went inside. Marinette didn't want him to respond because she didn't want to argue.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:27 pm

"Good night.." Adrien murmured as the door shut behind her. He stared at the door for a moment, as if expecting her to come back, before turning away from it.

"She's right, you know," Plagg said from the inside of his jacket collar.

Adrien just sighed and started walking toward a nearby alley. Admitting that he knew she was right would mean he had to act. He didn't want to act yet.. Or did he? Part of him wanted to act, part of him didn't. His father had pushed him to a breaking point he didn't realize he possessed, and trying to be rational about it was way harder than going with his feelings.

He ducked into the alley and looked around before transforming and taking to the rooftops. A quick patrol before going home wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 pm

The next morning Marinette woke up around nine. She curled up under the covers and reached for her phone. She grabbed it off the nightstand and brought it to her eye level. Marinette unlocked her phone and saw she had no new messages. For some reason she felt frustrated. She didn't want another argument with Adrien, but she was somewhat hoping he would text his reaction.

Oh well. She started to text him. Morning! Did you ask your dad about Peacock yet?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 am

Adrien was finishing up his morning routine just as his phone vibrated. He quickly walked over to the desk and grabbed the phone, unlocking it to get the full texting screen. He sighed when he realized what the text message said. He hadn't seen his father the rest of last night.

Not yet. He was busy working last night. I'm heading down to breakfast now, he answered, fully aware that he had now locked himself into a conversation at breakfast.  He headed out of the room and down the stairs, leaving Plagg to enjoy a slice of cheese on his desk.

He entered the dining room and found his father already eating breakfast with a fashion magazine in hand. Great. Now he had to interrupt.. He sat down and grabbed a piece of bread from the tray on the table. "Good morning."

His father looked up in surprise while placing the magazine on the table. Adrien wasn't usually the one to start the breakfast conversation. "Good morning," his father answered, "did you sleep well?"

"Yeah." Adrien took a bite of his food, and the usual silence fell over the table. His father stared at him for a moment before sighing and reaching for the magazine. Well, now or never. "Father.."

Gabriel's hand returned to his lap as Adrien addressed him. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

Adrien paused, noting that his father sounded sincerely concerned. "I was just wondering... what is the real reason you're getting so close to Peacock?"

"Real reason? I told you, we're teammates. We get paired up on patrols all the time, so it's easy to get closer."

Adrien gave him an unconvinced look. "But I.. I saw you with Peacock the other night on that roof. You were way closer than just teammates... You aren't the type to get close to people. And getting close to Peacock when mom's coming back soon... It's not right..." He looked at his food as he spoke, knowing his father was going to be angry that he was out alone and spying on them. Not that he spied for very long, but being out alone was enough to get his ring taken at night again.

His father studied him for a moment and stood. Adrien bit his lip, bracing himself for the inevitable lecture. But instead of lecturing him, his father's eyes softened and he walked over to him, squeezing his shoulder reassuringly. Adrien looked up at him in confusion.

"You're worried about me cheating on your mother? I would never do such a thing, Adrien. You should know that. Yes, Peacock and I have gotten close, but there is nothing to worry about. Your mother is the only woman I will ever love. Do you understand?"

Adrien paused, studying his father's face. Of course he knew that. That was why this was so perplexing and uncomfortable for him. But his father's words were truthful, and Adrien almost felt stupid for worrying. He wondered if this explanation would be enough to please Marinette. "I understand," he finally answered.

His father actually smiled a soft, fatherly smile (something he just wasn't used to seeing). "Good." His father's hand stayed on his should for a moment longer before he removed it and head back to his seat to finish his breakfast. "Oh, and Adrien," he said suddenly.

"Yes?" Adrien asked, refilling with dread. Here was the lecture and ring confiscation...

"Stop going out alone late at night. It's too reckless. You know how dangerous the brothers and the shadow beasts are. I don't want to have to keep telling you this and punishing you when you don't listen. It just causes more problems."

Adrien took a bite of his food to try and stall his answer. This was the most understanding his father had been in recent memory, and he made good points without resorting to outright punishment. But he didn't want to stop looking for his mother at night, even if she was going to come back in the near future.  How to answer in a satisfactory way...?

He swallowed his food and nodded. "I'm sorry. I'll make the effort to only go out when Marinette's able," he answered.

His father paused for a moment to consider before nodding. "Good."  The conversation dropped at that point as they both focused on their food.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:57 am

Marinette was sitting downstairs watching a TV show with her mother. She glanced at the clock that was on the wall. She still hasn't heard from Adrien. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted him. Well?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 am

Adrien finished breakfast and headed back up to his room. He had some homework to finish. His phone vibrated as he entered his room and he grabbed it from his pocket. He wouldn't explain why they're so close beyond the teammates excuse; even though I told him I saw him that night. But he told me not to worry since he will only ever love my mother. That feels good enough to me. He hit send and really hoped she wouldn't push harder.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:15 am

Marinette heard her phone buzz and she glanced down at it. She opened the message and read it. She smiled slightly. If Adrien could believe his father's words then she could too. Now you have nothing to worry about. See what talking does? It helps. She hit sent and toss her phone to the side of the couch. Now to enjoy her time with her mother.

Later that night Peacock made her way to her husband's office building. She spotted an opened window and flew into his office. She detransformed and gave her husband a smile. Iris then walked over to him and greeted him with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:30 am

Gabriel wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss without hesitation, deepening it significantly before it ended. Once the kiss was done, he smiled at her. "I could get used to this greeting," he said, gazing into her eyes as his hands moved down to hold hers. "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:33 am

Iris just smiled at him. "Alright. Yours?"

Pain was floating in the sky watching the couple. She figured they probably wanted alone time. She motion Lycca to follow her outside of the office. Pain went through the door and flew over to the secretary's desk and sat down. She glanced up at Lycca. "They're really into each other, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:38 am

"Mine was fine," he answered with a small shrug. "Although, Adrien's getting suspicious. He saw us together the other night. Apparently, he thought I was falling for Peacock."

Lycca sat down across from Pain and nodded. "They have a very strong bond. Gabe would do just about anything for her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next