Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:35 am

"Nah," said Marinette. "He has you beat. He's a superhero after all. I wonder if he's single.."

Pain chuckled. She started to play with one of the plant's leaves. "They're lucky that the majority of their owners fall in love. And they're always in use together."

"I no you don't," Iris said with her lip trembling. "And I know things can't be fix in an instant." She then stood up and walked toward the windows. She crossed her arms against her chest and stared out the windows. "I texted Adrien this past weekend. That Saturday when you came to see me. It was after you left. I asked him how things were at home. Just to see if I could help a little and he didn't really give me answer." Iris then broke down. She buried her face in her hands. "I don't know if I can do anything. What if it's pointless?" She was sobbing. "I don't want him to end up my like father."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:36 am

"Hmph. Being a superhero isn't everything, you know.  He can't even tell you his identity.  That's a bad base for a relationship.  Plus, I think Ladybug has his heart, and I don't think you want to start a fight with her. She's very strong and resourceful," Adrien answered, still holding a faked indignant expression that she would ever consider such a thing as going out with his alter ego.

Lycca nodded, still leaning against the stem of the plant. "I know. It feels like they take it for granted that they're almost always together. Maybe if we asked nicely, Fu would be more inclined to pair us with people who are more likely to get together in the future."

"It's not pointless, and he's not going to end up like your father. He just needs to work through some things." Gabriel insisted, squeezing her shoulder comfortingly. He hated that he couldn't tell her exactly what Adrien was working through. Not without admitting to his terrible mistake. She wasn't ready to hear about that, and he wasn't sure he'd ever want to tell her. "Also, he might not want to tell you things that relate to the miraculouses since he doesn't know you're Peacock..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:45 am

"I guess," said Marinette pretending to sound defeated. She returned her attention to the movie.

Pain nodded in agreement.

Iris noticed Gabriel was now standing next to her. She just gave him a look. That didn't help her at all. Her lip was trembling. She then moved her gaze to the office door. Apart of her just wanted to go find Pain and leave.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:20 am

Gabriel frowned, knowing right away that he wasn't helping at all. He didn't know how to be helpful in this case, but he needed to do something to cheer her up. But what? He doubted a kiss would help right now when she was feeling terrible about going behind their son's back. Unable to think of anything, he inwardly sighed. "Please come home, Iris. Adrien would be very happy to see you. Just give him a little bit of time, and he'll get better."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:32 am

Iris just crossed her arms and barely looked at him. "How do you know that? You said nothing was working. My advice failed.." The idea of running away was more appealing now. "He couldn't even talk to me about it.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:31 am

"Things will get better. Just because nothing was working at the time doesn't mean fixing my relationship with him is impossible. I'm going to keep trying. I really want to fix everything. I just think it might be more effective if you're home again. That way we can catch each other's mistakes and brainstorm if something isn't working." 

He paused for a moment to let her think about his words before continuing, "Also, you really shouldn't worry about him not talking to you about it. He's mad at me because of the miraculous. There's no way he'd be able to tell you about it since he doesn't know you're Peacock."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:41 am

Iris looked at him for a moment as he spoke. She then quickly looked away. She still wasn't sure. "You seem so positive that me being there will make a difference. I feel like it's too late. I should haven't let my fear to get to me." She felt a tear going down her cheek. "I should have came home first thing. Now you two are arguing over stupid things."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 1:10 am

"It's not too late! We fight about stupid things, but I don't sense hatred from him when I'm transformed. Just frustration," and pain, but he wasn't going to mention that. "I'm going to do my best, but it really would help me if you came home. Your support helps me stay positive, and Adrien really misses you. He'll be happier with you home, and that might make him more open to my effort. Please come home.  You don't need to feel responsible for fixing things. That's my responsibility. But you being around will help."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 1:17 am

Iris stared at the ground as he spoke. Her eyes began to widen and she looked back at him. She was at awe with his determination. She quickly wiped away new tears and small smile appeared on her face. Iris then wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. "I'll come home."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:27 am

Gabriel's eyes widened in surprised relief.  He did it?  He finally got her to abandon her unnecessary plan and come home? His heart leapt at the thought of having her back with him.  And Adrien would be happy too.

"That's wonderful!  Do you want to come home tonight or wait until morning?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 am

Iris thought for a moment. It would be nice to go home tonight, but she had belongings at Fu's. Plus she needed to tell him she was going home. "Tomorrow. I need to pack my stuff and talk to Fu." She paused and looked up at him with a grin. "Do you want to take off work and help me move back home? Then I can surprise Adrien when he comes home from school." She paused again. "Oh! I could make a cake! And a nice dinner!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:38 am

Gabriel nodded. "Of course.  You shouldn't have to move stuff by yourself.  What time do you want to start?  Do you think we need to make more than one trip?" He asked, the need to plan everything suddenly taking hold.  They needed to have all the details decided to make the move as smooth as possible, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:42 am

Iris laughed. "No one trip is fine. It's a just bunch of clothes." She then grabbed his hand and guided him back over to the couch. They then sat down. "Come and get me in the morning that way I can get settle in before Adrien comes home." She then laughed again. Iris noticed his shirt was still unbutton. She started to button it back up. "So much for having sex tonight."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:48 am

He chuckled, hiding the pang of disappointment.  "We still could.  It's not much of an issue since you're coming home tomorrow," he said, reach up to rest his hand on hers while she was finishing with the buttons.  Unfortunately, it was getting late, and having sex in his office really wasn't the best idea.  Still, they'd gotten so close...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:52 am

She finished buttoning his shirt. Iris look thoughtful for a moment before pushing him down so she could lay on top him. "Does that mean you fit hot steamy sex into your schedule, Mr. Agreste?" Iris was trying not laugh. "Or need we still need to keep things professional?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next