Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 12:39 am

"Um some park near the Ferris wheel," Peacock stated. She then noticed the children running off. "I'm sure you GTS will pick us up. Got to go. The children ran off." Peacock closed the phone in her fan ran after the children.

The shadow beast stuck its tongue out at Ladybug Adrien and ran off. Chat Marinette smacked her head.

"Why did it have to take your present!?" she said in frustration. "Aren't these things trying to kill us?"

Peacock joined them. "Where did it go?"

"Not sure. Oh, by the way it has uh Ladybug's birthday present. Try not to harm it."

Peacock couldn't help, but smile. She looked at Ladybug Adrien. "Today's your birthday? Happy Birthday!"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:28 am

Ladybug Adrien grinned. "Thank you. It's been the best birthday I've had in a while," he said as he glanced around the area, looking for any sign of the beast. 

Gabriel put his book down and called Lycca over to him. The kwami had been sleeping and didn't seem happy with being woken. Well, at least they were both annoyed.  He transformed and used his GPS to quickly find them, but he didn't see the beast anywhere.  "Well?  Where is it..?"

Last edited by Miakemi on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:34 am

Peacock was about to make a comment, but Hawkmoth's sudden appearance startled her. She faced him. "It ran off.."

"Yeah and we need to find it now!" said Chat Marinette frustrated. She then ran off. 

"Ah, Chat!" Peacock called after her, but it was too she was gone. She sighed. "That present must be important to her.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 12:43 am

Ladybug Adrien nodded.  "She planned out an entire date so she could give me that present but it got interrupted by the beast. Plus, she always makes handmade gifts, so whatever she made probably took a lot of time; especially with a cast."

"We should hurry and follow her," Hawk Moth interjected. "She could get hurt if she's alone."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 1:00 am

Chat Marinette somehow manage to get on a rooftop that the shadow beast climbed up on. She was enraged. The shadow beast turned around and faced her. It had a grin on its face. The gift was wrapped up in its tail.

"Give that back now!" Chat Marinette shouted.

It just laughed at her and ran off again.

"Ugh!" She chased after it.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:02 am

Ladybug Adrien hurried up to the rooftops with Hawk Moth and Peacock following close behind.  It didn't take long to catch up to Chat Marinette. He ran beside her and scanned the horizon for the beast. He wasn't super happy about her running around rooftops with a cast, but there wasn't much he could do about that.  He knew by experience that Marinette would do what she wanted; especially when his gift was on the line.

"Should we split up and try to trap it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:20 am

Chat Marinette turned her head and saw Ladybug Adrien. "That may work because I lost sight of it."

"Ah," said Peacock. Both her and Hawkmoth were right behind. "Fighting alone with a broken arm is not a good idea, Chat."

Chat Marinette glanced back at her. "I''ll be fine. I'm going this way." She then turned to the right and ran across more rooftops.

"Sheesh. She's crazy about you, Ladybug," said Peacock to Ladybug Adrien with a teasing smile. "She's a keeper!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:25 am

Ladybug Adrien grinned looking into the distance where Marinette ran off to.  "I know.  She's amazing." His grin turned into a frown a moment later, though. "But she's being a little too reckless right now.  I'm going to catch up with her.  You two should look in the other direction.  We can call each other and meet up again if we don't find the best in the next 30 minutes or so."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:34 am

"Alright," said Peacock. "Be careful." She walked past Hawkmoth. "Let's go Hawky."

Meanwhile Chat Marinette was sitting on the edge of a roof. She was frustrated due to losing track of the shadow beast. Of all things it had to be a monkey. She hoped her gift was alright. Then again Ladybug's powers can fix it if it gets broken. But still! Unknown to her the shadow beast is sneaking up on her.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:44 am

Ladybug Adrien scanned the horizon for any sign or Marinette or the shadow beast. He was sure she ran off this way... Unable to spot either, he grabbed his yo-yo and opened the GPS. There she was. He memorized the location and closed the phone before swinging in that direction.

He arrived just in time to see the beast sneaking up on her. With a quick flick of his wrist, the yo-yo went flying and hit its mark square on the back of the head. Really, he had meant to tie the monkey up in the string, but he had missed. Marinette was still far better at Ladybug's weapon than he was (as she should be). Still, it was enough to get the monkey to turn on him which was all that really mattered.

"You know, you're getting a little too good at being Chat. Running off alone with a broken arm is definitely something I would do. You should really focus more on the puns.  They're less dangerous," he called to her as he sidestepped the monkey's angry charge.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:50 am

Chat Marinette turned when she heard something behind her. She saw Ladybug Adrien saving her from the beast. She felt relieved and stood up. She then folded her arms. "Well excuse me for being upset. I worked hard on your gift you know."

She noticed the monkey charging at Ladybug Adrien. Chat Marinette decided to use this chance to grabbed the gift. She ran over to it and reached her hand out toward the gift, but it turned on her. She quickly jumped out of the way. Now it was charging at her. "Do something, Ladybug! Unless you want me to use your powers on this building.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:15 am

Adrien instinctively sent the yo-yo flying as the beast turned back the Chat Marinette.  There was no way he was going to let it attack her.  The yo-yo hit its target, this time tying itself around the monkey's arms and legs as intended.  He pulled it back towards him, tripping it on the process, and then release the yo-yo. He didn't give it time to recover before throwing the yo-yo again and quickly purifying the beast.

He quickly took the civilian down to the streets before returning to Marinette.  "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:49 am

Chat Marinette quickly the gift when Ladybug Adrien was purifying the beast. She held it close to her chest, when he was helping the civilian get down from the building. When he returned, she walked over to him. "Yes. Sorry for being so reckless.."

"Oh, good you got it," said Peacock.

Chat Marinette turned and saw Peacock and Hawkmoth standing there. She nodded her head.

"Now give him his gift," Peacock said with an eager smile. "I'm curious seeing how you made such a big deal about it."

She just stared at Peacock for a second. Strange why was she so curious? "Actually I want him to open it when we're alone.." Her cheeks were slightly red.

"Oh of course! Silly me! Oh to be young and in love again!" Peacock clapped her hands together and closed her eyes for a brief second.

Chat Marinette was even more red.

Peacock just grinned and then turned to Ladybug Adrien. "So Ladybug, I'm sure this has been an exciting birthday for you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 am

Ladybug Adrien grinned. "This has probably been my best birthday ever. Even with the beast attack. I've gotten so many nice, well-thought out gifts so far, and I can't wait to see what Chat made."  So many gifts that had made him feel so happy because they were made just for him.

Hawk Moth stared at Peacock. She was so interested in everything related to Adrien so far. She didn't not show Marinette the same level of interest.  Why did she care so much?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:28 am

"That's wonderful! So what did you get so far?" Peacock just smiled at him. She needed to know about the cake. 

Chat Marinette raised an eyebrow. Why did she care so much about Adrien? It really confused her. He was not her child. She wasn't acting like a friend. If she was then she would be interested in her life and Hawkmoth's life as well. Then she couldn't help wonder if Peacock had crush on Adrien. She bit her thumb. No! She didn't! She was a grown woman who was married. Well she did flirt with Hawkmoth! Ugh! Chat Marinette wasn't sure how to felt about Peacock anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 45 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 45 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next