Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:12 am

Adrien smiled.  "You also look quite lovely," he said. They walked back to the car and drove to the ball.

People were still filing into the large ballroom when they got there, and they had to wait in line as security checked in each guest since the ball was invite only. Once they were inside, his father placed a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Wait at least thirty minutes before you two switch. I'll wait a little longer so we don't all disappear at once."

Adrien nodded.  He had to admit it was a good plan, even if he'd rather go find a place to transform right then.

"Good." With that, Gabriel left them to their own devices and left them to network.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:20 am

Marinette turned to Adrien. "I was going to ask you to dance, but if I remember correctly Chat Noir is a good a dancer. So I may just wait for him to show up." She gave him a playful smile.

Peacock walked into the ballroom and stood to the side awkwardly. It felt weird being here in her alter ego. She scanned the ballroom and tried to spot her teammates. She wondered if they were in their civilian forms. She eventually spotted Gabriel. She let out a sigh. He looked so handsome in his suit. She really wanted to go over to him. To fight the urge she went out on a balcony. 

Once outside, she walked up to the rail and leaned over it. She let out another sigh. "Gabe.."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:55 pm

Adrien feigned a hurt look, covering his heart with his hand. "Ouch.  You're so quick to dump me when you've never seen me dance.  What if I'm ten times better than Chat Noir?"  He made a few exaggerated dancing motions before giving her a slight bow and holding out his hand. "So, why don't we see who's a better dancer?"

Meanwhile, Gabriel walked around the ballroom, greeting some of his business acquaintances and stopping to talk with the mayor.  He didn't see Peacock anywhere.  Did she not come?

He caught a flash of blue heading out to the balcony.  He considered waiting to speak with her until he was transformed, but a glance of the room told him no one was watching.

He slipped out just as she said his name and considered answering, but that would startle her.  He waited a moment before speaking.  "Fancy seeing you out here," he said before walking up to stand beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 11:16 pm

Marinette chuckled. "I guess we will." She took his hand and they went out on the dance floor. The music started and they dance away. Marinette was trying not to blush as they danced. When the song ended, they walked to the side of the dance floor. "Hmm when I see Chat Noir I'll tell him you're the better dancer."

Peacock jumped at the sound of Gabriel's voice. She turned toward him. Why wasn't he transformed? She glanced back at the windows and saw no one was paying attention to them. She looked back at him. "Likewise. I didn't think Gabriel Agreste was the type to associate with superheroes." She gave him a small smile. Peacock couldn't stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 12:06 am

Adrien smiled triumphantly.  "I don't know.  He seems a bit egotistic.  You shouldn't crush his spirit."  He scanned the ballroom, noticing that he didn't see his father or Peacock.  Figures they'd skip out...

"Are you thirsty?" He asked, "I can get is some drinks."

Gabriel smiled, "You know me too well.  But I thought I could make an exception for some networking."  He looked over the railing at the street below.  "Besides, you've found a good spot away from the party."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 2:13 am

"Sure!" Marinette said with a smile. "I'll wait right here."

"Well it was crowded in there," said Peacock. "I'm not one for big parties." She then looked up at the moon. Ah memories. Too bad she couldn't comment about it.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Adrien left Marinette and headed towards the drink table. He was stopped multiple times on the way, pulled into conversations he didn't care for but had to engage in because of his father's business. It felt like it took forever to get the drinks and then make his way back to her. Finally, he returned to her and held out the drink in his hand.  "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Gabriel nodded, leaning against the railing. "Neither am I. Too many people." He eyed her for a moment, studying the look in her eyes as she stared up at the moon. Was she reminiscing?  "The moon is lovely tonight," he murmured as he inched his hand slightly towards hers.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Marinette took the dream from Adrien. "Don't worry about it." She took a sip. "Remember last years ball? When I ran into you as Ladybug? We were both dorks.."

"Uh yes it is," said Peacock and kept her eyes on the moon. She didn't even notice Gabriel moving his hand towards hers. "Very bright tonight.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:06 am

Adrien chuckled. "Yeah. We were both talking to the person we knew we liked, so obviously we would be dorkier than usual." He took a sip of his drink. "But hey, now I understand why my father was so rude to you. He must have hated not being able to take your miraculous right then."

Gabriel inched his hand a little closer. He had to be careful not to move too quickly. He didn't want her to realize he knew who she was yet, but he also really wanted her to know so they could drop this stupid game and actually have a conversation.

"Yeah," he said. His hand brushed against hers and he let it sit on the railing for a moment. "And romantic," he murmured, wondering if she would notice how similar the conversation was to that ball back when her father found them on a balcony and interrupted their almost kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:28 am

"I know right? We must really pissed off that night," Marinette said with a chuckled. "Plus I ran into him. I was getting used to heels." She then glanced around. She didn't see any signs of Peacock or his father. She wondered if they go off and transform.

Peacock felt his hand brush up against for a brief second. She kept her gazed locked on the moon. She felt flustered. Did he do that on accident or on purpose? Due to her freak out she didn't hear his comment about the moon being romantic. She needed to stay calm! Peacock decided to keep on talking. "I love gazing at the moon. It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:39 am

Adrien nodded. "He hates when people run into him. And I'm pretty sure he hates teenagers too. In fact, everything about last year must have really annoyed him." Adrien glanced around too before looking towards one of the large clocks in the ballroom. "We should probably transform soon. At least two of us should be here so the mayor doesn't think we bailed."

Gabriel nodded. "It is very beautiful. Though, it would be nothing without the sun's light."  His gaze traveled from the moon to look at her. He missed her so much, even with her right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:49 am

"Yeah you're right," said Marinette. They put their drinks down and left the ballroom. They went into the hotel's lobby and sneaked into a closet which was a big enough to hold them both. They then transformed. 

Ladybug looked down at herself. Tikki seemed to give her a new ballgown. She glanced up at Chat and laughed slightly. "I guess Plagg didn't bother to give you a new suit. You're wearing the one from last year!"

Peacock finally looked at him. "Yeah you're right. The sun and moon work together and yet they're different. It's amazing isn't it?" She gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 am

Chat shook his head and sighed in exasperation. "Of course. Good thing suits don't go out of style as quickly as everything else. I wouldn't be able to leave this closet if my clothes were outdated. It would crush my model side."

Gabriel returned her smile with a small smile of his own. "It is. It would be terrible if one were suddenly gone. The sun could shine on its own, but the moon... The moon and all others touched by the sun would mourn its loss and long for its return."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:23 am

"Well I don't mind!" Ladybug gave him a smile. She then grabbed his hand and led the way back to the ballroom. "It wasn't for that suit I wouldn't have noticed my feelings for you."

Peacock just stared at him. Did he? Did he know? She looked somewhat sad. "And the sun would be devastated if it found about about this. It would want to the moon to be happy.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:41 am

"Really?  The suit beats the form-fitting, black leather cat suit? Maybe I should wear a formal suit more often."  They entered the ballroom and Chat scanned the room for Peacock and his father for the third (fourth maybe?) time that night. He still couldn't find them.

There was a little bit of chatter as people realized they'd arrived, but Chat ignored it and looked at Ladybug. "Should we dance," he asked with a smile before whispering, "again?"

Gabriel frowned, "Then the sun would have to return so the moon can be bright again." His hand went to hers before he could stop it, holding her hand for a brief moment before he quickly let go. It wasn't time to reveal himself; though, he was sure he was getting a bit too obvious at this point.

"But this is all hypothetical. It's not like celestial bodies are sentient," he added. It was about time to move away from that particular metaphor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 56 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 56 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next