Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:58 am

Marinette's smile faded away. She wasn't expecting to tell him so soon about her mother. Well, he already knew she was dead. But still the idea of talking about it. She fidgeted in her seat slightly. "Because of my mom drowning in the ocean. He's afraid the same thing will happen to me.."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:17 pm

"I'm sorry..  I shouldn't have brought it up," Adrien said quickly.  So that was it.  When did the queen drown?  Did it really connect to the alliance being broken?  What would the king have done if his daughter also drowned?  Thank Poseidon he had decided to check on her that night.

He didn't feel right about asking more so he glanced around the room for a subject changer.  Another, larger machine caught his eye, and he decided that would do.  "So, uh, what's that?" He asked, pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:48 pm

"No you're fine," she said. "You have a right to know." She looked back at the mural her mother made. She then was pulled out of her thoughts, when Adrien asked a question.  She looked back at him and a smile reappeared on her face. "That's a DDR machine. Also known as Dance Dance Revolution. Do you not have an arcade back at home?" Marinette stood up and walked over to it. "It's a dancing  video game. Do you want to play? It's really fun."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Adrien relaxed as her smile returned.  "I've heard of that.  Our town's pretty small so we don't really have much in the way of entertainment," he lied.  What the heck was dancing?

He nodded when she asked if he wanted to play.  He could figure it out as he went.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Marinette hopped on to the machine and selected the song. It was better to show how to play than describe it. Out of habit she picked a hard song to play, when she finished she beamed in delight that she beat her high score. She turned to him and leaned over the rail. "Your turn, but I'll pick a beginner stage for you." she then laughed. "And don't worry it's okay to look like an idiot. It's your first time."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 am

Adrien's eyes widened as he watched her move quickly to hit arrows as they scrolled over the screen.  This was not a game for someone used to having a fun.  He was going to fall on his face...

It was like she read his mind when she laughed.  "Oh, I can assure you I'll look like an idiot," he answered with a grin while trying to push nervousness aside.

He let her pick the song and waited as it started up.  It was slow at first, and he almost thought he might be able to do the easy stage.  And then the beat got a little faster, and he was lost.  Between missing arrows and losing his balance, he fell way more times than he could count.

Finally, the song ended.  "Well, that was fun," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Mareintte try not laugh at him. She has never seen anyone so bad at this game despite it being his first time. She finally let out a laugh, when he started to laugh. "I'm sure you'll get better at it. We can keep playing if you want or we can play a different video game. Oh! Would you like pizza for dinner? We have a chef that makes good pizza."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 3:21 pm

He thought about it for a moment.  This was the ultimate game to improve his human coordination.  It required skill and precise movements that he didn't have.  

"We should keep playing.  I want to get better at this.  Maybe someday I'll even be able to beat you," he said.  The last part was a joke of course.  She was way above his level.

He thought about the food offer.  Might as well try as many things as possible.  "Pizza sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Marinette gave him a cocky grin. "We'll see about that. I am a pro so you're going to have do years worth of training to catch up to me."

She was happy that he wanted pizza. They could bring it to her room so they didn't have to take the risk of eating with her dad. She pulled out her cell phone. "What toppings do you want? I can have him make several for us if you want. We can be daring and get anchovies." she laughed at that last part.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 3:50 pm

He smiled. "Anchovies actually sounds pretty good," he said. Nothing could go wrong with fish, after all. "What other toppings can we get?" He'd love to get more toppings, but he didn't want to get too many since he doubted he would know what any of it was. Unless they had seaweed... Seaweed was good too.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Marinette stared at him for a second. Putting fish on pizza was crazy, but someone came up with it and it sells. "Alright, we can get one with that topping. There's all kind of veggies, bacon, sausage, pepperoni." she continued named more toppings. "I like pineapple and bacon pizza. I think I'll get that. Anything else that sounds good?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Adrien thought for a moment. Bacon, sausage, and pepperoni must all be meats if she separated them from the veggies like that. Hmm, he could try all the meats if she let him have some of hers and he got the other two on another. "How about sausage and pepperoni?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:50 pm

"Oo, that sounds good!" Marinette then order their food and tossed the phone to her bed. "It will be ready in 30 minutes. I told them to bring it here and drinks as well. Shall we keep playing some DDR while we wait? I promise to go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Adrien laughed.  "Sure.  Although, you'd probably have to stand still for at least half the song to actually go easy on me."

They played for a while with Adrien only getting marginally better.  At least he wasn't falling over most of the time.  He still couldn't hit the arrows, but beggars couldn't be choosers.  He was still gaining some much needed experience.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Marinette was impressed. He was starting to get hang of it. They stopped playing, when their food arrived. They sat down on her bed to eat. Marinette popped in a movie before she sat down. The Little Mermaid because why not?

She grabbed a slice of her pineapple bacon pizza. "Just to warn you I know this movie by heart. I might sing along to the songs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next