Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:17 am

Adrien smiled. So that was why she didn't say anything about his lack of acknowledgment that she was the princess. It made sense; though he never really had to deal with his people acting that way around him. He didn't get out much between his studying and Nino was the only friend outside the noble class that he had.

"Thank you for trusting me, Marinette. I won't let you down. It doesn't matter to me if you're a princess. I'd love to be friends with you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:22 am

Marinette gave him a huge smile. She could tell he was being honest. She was good at reading people. "So how long are you staying here?" Marinette was excited. She hoped it was longer than a week. She would have to make sure to stay in touch with him after he goes back home.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:49 am

Adrien tapped his finger on his knee as he thought about how long he should say.  Truthfully, he wanted to do this as long as possible, but who knew how long that would be?  He'd get in so much trouble if he was caught.

"We're planning on the entire summer, but my parents are busy, so they may be called back sooner," he answered.  The beaches were always more crowded in the summer than other months, so that should work.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:06 pm

"Great!" she doved back into the water. "Let's hang out this summer." Marinette went under the water. She came back up and splashed him. "Come in. The water feels great!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Adrien laughed as the water hit him while internally frowning.  Oh, he would love to join her. Swimming was literally his life, and the sun was starting to get a little too warm.  But the fear of drowning was enough to keep him from jumping in.  

Well, he could just stick to the shallows...  He stared at the water, calculating just how likely drowning might be.  He could always change back to himself if he needed to.  But then his gills would show, and he wasn't quite sure whether or not Plagg would transform him again for the rest of the time.

He needed to do something...  And suddenly,  thunder rumbled through the air and the wind picked up.  Storm clouds had drifted in, unnoticed as they spoke.  It wouldn't be too long before it started to pour.  Lucky day for him.

"Darn. That looks like a big one.  Maybe we should get away from the water."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Marinette pouted. "Yeah I guess." They quickly made their way back to shore. Marinette then walked over to her clothes and grabbed them and put her flip flops back on. All the sudden it started to down pour. Marinette turned to Adrien. "Would you like to come over to my house and stay for dinner? Or do you have something planned with your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:57 pm

"My parents are going out tonight, so I'm free. Are you sure I won't be intruding if I come to your house?" Adrien asked. The thought of visiting the palace was both exciting and intimidating. What was the king like?  What if he somehow realized Adrien was a merman? What about the queen? So many questions floated through his mind. Not that it mattered since he already agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:07 pm

"Well I am grounded, but it's for a stupid reason," she replied as they started to run toward the palace. "But no you're not intruding." They made it to the palace in no time and before they walked inside she turned to him. "If you meet my dad do not tell him you saved my life. We met on the beach if he asks. He would freak and would make sure I never swim in the ocean again. He hates me swimming in the ocean." she opened the door and they walked inside. Marinette took him to her room.

"Make yourself at home. I'm going to take a quick shower." Marinette then went into the bathroom. Her closet was in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:21 am

Adrien followed her through the rain as quickly as he could on his human legs.  Plagg had said nothing about needing to practice moving faster than a walk.  He'd forgotten humans sometimes did this on the beach...  Thankfully, he made it to the palace without falling; though, Marinette was definitely way faster than him.

He followed her to her room while listening about her being grounded and nodding at their explanation for how they met.  He hoped he wouldn't get her into more trouble by being there.  His father would be furious if he had Nino over when he was grounded.

He took a look around after she went to shower and change.  There were so many foreign objects here that he felt overwhelmed.  He couldn't think of any equivalents to things found underwater.  He decide to focus his attention on one object at a time, starting with the weird, boxy thing that has a needle hanging just above a platform.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Marinette took a quick shower since she didn't want to keep Adrien waiting. She realized he was soaking wet and didn't offer him a towel. She turned off the shower and dried off. After blow drying her hair, she put up in a bun. Marinette got dressed then grabbed towel.

She left the bathroom and walked over to Adrien. He was looking at the sewing machine. "Here. Sorry I didn't offer you a towel earlier." she handed it to him. "Do you like to sew?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Adrien looked up from the machine and took the towel.  "Thanks," he said, briefly staring at the towel before he remembered what it was for.  He was so used to being wet that he hadn't realized it was an issue.

He glanced back at the sewing machine and shook his head.  "No.  I've actually never seen a sewing machine before.  How does it work?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:06 pm

"Oh, really? Your mom doesn't sew?" Marinette then sat down in front of it. She grabbed some fabric and showed him how the machine worked. She held up the sewen fabric. "Ta da!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:11 pm

"No, uh, not with a machine."  Adrien answered.  He added the last part because sewing seemed to be something normal for humans.  Unfortunately, it just wouldn't work underwater.  The fabric would be too wet.

He watched her turn the machine on and put some fabric through it, his eyes beaming with awe. He tried not to act super amazed by the little machine, but he couldn't hide a grin.  

Atlantis was powered by magic.  It was so commonplace that there was no wonder to it.  But human technology was amazing in its complexity.  Every piece had to work together, and humans had to be able to put the pieces together and use them.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Marinette just smiled at him and put the fabric down. "I can make my own clothes." she looked proud of that fact. "I like to design. If I wasn't a princess I would become a designer." she paused. "Or a marine biologist." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:43 am

"I bet you'd be great as either," Adrien said, returning her smile. "So, has your father always hated the ocean?"

He wondered if that was a little too blunt of a question, but it was too late to take it back now.  He really wanted to know why the alliance between the two races fell apart, but it was impossible to ask. It would seem like he knew too much, and Marinette didn't believe in merpeople anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next