Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Adrien thought for a moment. DDR was fun, but there were other exciting things in her room that he could try. Why limit them to one game when they could always come back to it later? "Maybe we could play something else for a bit. What else do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:18 pm

"Well," she said and looked over at her TV. "I have a ton of video games to choose from." she walked over to a bookshelf that was next to the TV. Marinette then pulled out Mario Kart 8. Seem like a good choice. "She looked back at him how about Mario Kart 8?" she turned on the TV and the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:02 am

"Sure," Adrien answered, wondering if he could learn the controls through quick trial and error. It would look too suspicious if he didn't understand every piece of technology Marinette had. So he walked over to where Marinette stood with the device and looked over the different objects with buttons that he could only guess were used with this game. "So, which one should I use?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 am

"Use this one," Marinette replied and placed the pro controller into his hand. "Don't have a Wii U? If you don't that's okay. I can teach you how to play." she then sat down on the couch and motion him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 pm

He smiled and sat next to her.  "You caught me. I don't have much in the way of electronic entertainment.  Too much to do around the village. How do we play." Thank you fishing village excuse. It seemed to come in handy for everything.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Marinette gladly showed him how to play the game. Once he understood how to play, they started a real match. Marinette was impressed that Adrien was going rather well for his first time. They played several matches before moving on to other games. 

"Now this is really a single player game, but I have to show you it!" Marinette said and turned on a game Splatoon. "It's a shooting game, but with humanoid squids!" The game booted up. "I'll play a few matches and if it peeks your interest I'll let you try it out. I really love this game so I always encourage people to try it." Marinette then jumped into a match after selecting her gear. "By the way this game is filled with puns!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Video games were way more Adrien's speed than DDR. Sure, he didn't win any races, but hands were not new to him and his hand-eye coordination was pretty good so he got close a few times. Plus, it was really cool he could influence what was on the screen with the controller in his hands.

Still, he was happy to take a break when she brought out Splatoon. The game itself was pretty cute with nice, bright colors and the puns were hilarious. The squids, though...  They were super weird. Able to change between squid and humanoid with no trouble as well as swim through a paper thin layer of ink? Super weird. Still, it looked fun, and he was willing to try it when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:40 pm

"Your turn!" Marinette said after a few matches. She showed him how to play and he started a Turf War match. "Just do your best. It takes some getting used too. Remember that you can swim. Don't run around too much because it makes you an easy target."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Adrien took the controller from her hands and got ready for his first Turf War. He tried to keep her tips in mind as he moved around the map and covered things in ink, but it was super easy to fall into the traps of a new player. The thought of swimming though ink to get places just wasn't something that stuck until after he was killed a few times. Plus, getting used to the gyro controls was interesting for someone who had never played a game that required that and buttons to move around. All-in-all, he was the lowest scoring player in the match, and his entire team deserted the room. Well, at least it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:13 pm

Marinette just laughed. "It's okay. This game takes some getting used to." she leaned back in the couch. "Do you want to keep playing or do something else? I'll let you pick because I feel like I'm picking everything."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:18 am

Adrien shrugged. It was hard to choose when he had no idea what anything in her room was. He stalled a bit by playing a few more matches; all of which ended in failure. Well, he'd have to come back to that game and practice, just like DDR, so he could get better. He quickly asked, "Are there any other games you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:22 am

"No, not really," Marinette sighed. "Is it bad that I want to go back to the beach?" She looked at him. "You're probably tired of the ocean." she laughed slightly. "I'm so weird.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:03 am

Adrien shook his head and smiled. "You're not weird at all. Remember, I also love the ocean.  Let's go back and get some more swimming in."

They headed back to the beach. Adrien wanted to practice swimming some more now that he'd had a break. He needed to get better at swimming as a human.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:54 am

Marinette was happy that Adrien didn't think she was weird. When they arrived on the beach, they were standing by the shore. Marinette was about to run into the water, when she noticed a girl approaching them. She internally groan. It was Bridgette a girl from her class who hated her. Simply because Marinette didn't want to be friends with her. Obliviously Bridgette only wanted to be friends with her because she was the princess. 

"Why hello there, princess," Bridgette said in a teasing voice.

"Hey, Bridgette," Marinette mumbled annoyed.

"Out in the water again? You know one of these days you're going to turn into a fish. We won't be able to sea each other anymore!"

"Hahah very funny."

"Oh? Who's this?" Bridgette noticed Adrien. Her lips curled and she looked him over.

"A friend."

"It's nice to meet you!" she pushed Marinette out of the way. "I'm Bridgette. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:42 am

Adrien raised an eyebrow and stared at Bridgette for a moment. The girl reminded him quite a bit of his somewhat friend, Chloe and by the looks of it, she and Marinette didn't get along at all. So, he had very little interest in actually getting to know her. 

Still, it would be rude not to answer... He gave her a neutral smile as he answered, "I'm Adrien." There. No 'nice to meet you' or anything similar. Just a simple answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next