Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:12 am

Adrien nodded, "Yep, no need for thanks. Although, I should be thanking you. That would have been a disaster." On so many levels. He doubted the ring's power would hold if he was fatally injured.

He smiled as Alya introduced herself and then answered Marinette's question. "I'm Adrien. It's nice to meet both of you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:25 am

Marinette she felt like she still needed to repay him some how. Then it hit her. "How about we have lunch? My treat!" she remembered her plan with Alya. She looked at her.

"Lunch sounds good," she replied. "I'll like to come if you don't mind."

"Sure!" Marinette looked at Adrien. "You pick!"

"Adrien, my parents own a seafood restaurant. They have good specials today."

"Alya, he gets to pick."

"I know, but I thought I throw it out there."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:43 am

Adrien smiled, "It's fine. I'm actually new to this town, so I don't really know what's good here. Seafood is always great, though."

Hopefully, that was a good enough excuse. He really wanted to try all the different human foods, but he was also really hungry, and he didn't want to risk getting something that he didn't like.  He wondered if there was a difference in how food places here worked compared to at home.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:47 pm

"Alright! And welcome!" Marinette said with a smile.

Alya grabbed a notebook out of her bookbag and a pen. She wrote down the fact that Adrien was new. She also wrote down about his apperance and the car incident. Alya looked up. "Let's go."

They walked off and Alya walked behind them observing Adrien's walking pattern. He seem a bit shaky. She wrote it down in her notebook. They arrived at the restaurant and took a seat outside.

"Such a nice day," Marinette said. "Next door is ship yard. You can watch boats come and go in the marshland."

"So what are you going to get?" Alya asked Marinette. She noticed that Adrien has not react to her being the princess. She was going wait and see if he says her name.

"Um crab cakes. I love them," she replied. "What about you, Adrien?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Adrien's eyes wandered to the shipyard for a moment as he thought about what to get. Everything sounded really good, though he did't know what some of the accompanying sides or the listed spices were. Merpeople didn't really need to spice up their food the same way humans liked to do. He wondered if any of it was bad for him, or if that even mattered since he was currently a human.

He looked back down at the menu.  So many things...  "Hmm... I might get the crab cakes as well. I bet you have a good taste in seafood, Marinette," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Marinette blushed. "I love crab so if you like crab you'll like this."

Alya looked at the menu. So he did know her name, but he still didn't have the certain reaction people have when they first meet a princess. Unless he didn't care, but that was rare. She looked up from the menu. The waiter came by and took their orders and left. "So, Adrien where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:37 pm

He nodded at Marinette. "Then I'm sure I'll love it," he said.

Alya's question threw him off a bit. He had no idea what part of the coast they were on, how big this kingdom was, or what type of city names they had. Was this a peninsula, or was there only water on one side of the kingdom? He fidgeted slightly, realizing that he'd already taken too long to answer. Any child could tell someone where they were from.

"I'm from a small fishing town far south of here. You've probably never heard of it."  He hoped to Poseidon that there were small towns on the coast south of here. He needed a map really badly.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Alya fidgeted in her seat. There were a ton of small fishing towns around the capital. So that checked out, but it bothered her He didn't say the name. Most people like to say where they were from. She glanced at Marinette and m she looked unphased.

"Is your family here on vacation?" Marinette asked before Alya could ask her next question.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Adrien nodded. This was a question he could answer without any effort.  "They thought it would be fun to come here for a little while. See all the attractions and relax a bit.  They're sightseeing right now, so I'm free to do what I want. I've been enjoying myself. It's such a nice place so far."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:55 pm

"Where are you staying?"Alya asked. Again his answered check out.

Marinette raised an eyebrow at Alya. She was being very nosey. She wondered if she thought Adrien was a mermaid. She looked back at Adrien, he looked normal to her. A smile appeared on her face as she stared at him. She found herself drawn to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:06 am

Adrien stared at Alya, looking straight into her eyes as he tried to figure out her angle. She was asking way too many questions. Sure, it could be how humans were, but he couldn't be sure.  Either way, she was making things hard for him. 

He broke the momentary eye contact and looked in Marinette's direction to find her beautiful blue eyes focused on him. His heart pounded as he held her gaze, letting himself get lost in their depth. He almost forgot Alya had asked him anything. But luckily, he was able to pull himself out of his trance. 

"We're renting a beach house. I forget the address," he answered with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:15 am

"That sounds fun," Marinette said.

Alya frowned. Another soild answer. It was possible for a visitor to forget their address. There was only one thing left to do. She opened her mouth, but Marinette stepped on her foot. She bit her lip.

"Adrien, would you like to hang out while you're here?" Marinette asked trying to stop Alya's investigation.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:24 am

Adrien nodded, excitedly. "Sure! What were you two planning to do today?"

This would be way more fun than wandering around on his own. Sure, there were more chances to mess up if he was being watched, but there was also more chances he would learn something that he wouldn't have figured out without being around humans. Plus, he wanted to get to know Marinette better. He felt drawn to her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:32 am

"We were planning to h.." Alya began to say, but Marinette stepped on her foot again.

"To go to the beach!" Marinette said. "We're going to go swimming. Do you like to swim?" She couldn't believe Alya was going to tell him their original plan. He would think they were crazy! He was clearly human what is with Alya?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:43 am

Adrien raised an eyebrow. Alya was about to say something. Were they originally going to do something different? Why would Marinette lie about it?

"Uh, yeah.  I like to swim," he answered before he reminded himself he had no idea how to swim as a human. He knew for a fact humans could swim, but having two legs rather than one tail seemed like a factor that would make swimming nearly impossible. He might be the first merman to drown if he swam like this. "I also like sitting on the beach," he added to give himself some excuse for why he wasn't going to be swimming today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next