Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 am

"Me too!!" Marinette said excitedly. "I also love to walk along the shore and collect seashells." she looked proud of her collection. "Do you like to climb out on the rocks? I do that all the time. I like to look down below and watch the sea life."

Alya tried not laugh at her friend. She was totally geeking out about the ocean. It was cute. "She spends her whole day on the beach. I swear sometimes I think she's a mermaid."

Marinette smiled sheepishly. "Alya."

"Marinentte."

The girls broke out laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:09 am

Adrien laughed. "I bet she'd be a beautiful mermaid," he said before he could stop himself. He couldn't help it. He blushed, frantically digging in his mind for something to breeze past that little mess up. "I like walking on the beach and collecting shells too. I can be a little clumsy on the rocks, but they're great too. I'd love to see your seashells you've found sometime."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:19 am

Marinette blushed at Adrien's comment. "Sure, you can come over to my place. I'll just have to ask my dad." They're food finally arrived. Marinette wondered if she could convince her dad to let guests over. She was still grounded after all.

Alya couldn't help, bust smirk. Her friend was still blushing and so was Adrien. She wanted to observe him more, but it wouldn't probably be a good idea to leave them alone. She would have plenty of time to continue her investigation. "You know what I just remember my mom wanted me to do something for her. You two can go to the beach without me."

"Are you sure?" Marinette looked at her friend.

"Yep."

"Alright then."

After lunch Adrien and Marinette went down to the beach, the moment they arrived Marinette took off her clothes (bathing suit underneath) and ran into the ocean. The water felt great today. She dove underwater to get her hair wait. She poked her head up and looked at Adrien. "You coming in?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:35 am

Adrien had to admit, he was glad when Alya bailed. It gave him some time with Marinette that was free of interrogation. He needed time to learn more about the town they were in and the surrounding area. He didn't even know what the city was called...

They reached the beach, and he was not ready for how quickly Marinette was in the water. It seemed almost drowning had not dampened her spirit at all. Now what was he supposed to do? He could wade out as far as he could stand, but he knew better than to tempt the ocean. Instead, he walked out to one of the nearby rocks and let his feet dangle into the water. 

"I think I'll sit here for a little bit first. The sun feels really good today," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:45 am

Marinette swam over to the rock and and rest her arms on it. She was glad Alya left. It was nice to hang around someone else for a change. Marinette really didn't have other friends. She was lucky that she was able to go to school. Her mother wanted that so her father respected that. All the kids at her school kissed up to her. Alya was the only one actually wanted to be friends with her despite being rich. She was happy that Adrien hasn't mention her being the princess.

"The sun does feel nice," she said. "I love it here." she looked out at the ocean. "I wish I could live in it.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:54 pm

He smiled as she focused on the endless stretch of water. He knew Alya was joking about Marinette being a mermaid, but the passion in her voice would have made him think the same if he didn't know better. He wouldn't have thought any human would feel the same love for his home as his people did.

"I know what you mean.  It's beautiful and dangerous, but also irresistible. You can see a storm for miles, or it can pop up in seconds. And the amount of life it holds beneath the surface is amazing. Sometimes, the water itself seems alive even though you know it isn't."  His eyes beamed as he spoke. As much as he wanted to be on land and interact with humans, he loved the ocean and all of its mystery, familiarity, and occasional danger. Hopefully, he'd given off the vibe of a fisherman's son rather than an ocean dweller.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Marinette's eyes beamed. He got it! He was the first person she met besides her mother who shared the same passion for the ocean! She pulled herself up on the rock. "That's exactly how I feel." she laughed slightly. "Some people think it's strange that I love the ocean so much.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Adrien smiled, momentarily losing himself in her excited eyes. He needed to stop that or she might think he was weird.  He forced himself to look back to the ocean.  

"Some people have a connection to the ocean; others don't.  My home is full of fishermen who regard the ocean like one of their own. You'd probably be at home there.  This city isn't as connected, so they don't realize how the ocean is.  My town would think the people here are strange."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Marinette looked at him. "Wow you noticed that so quickly?" She then let out a sigh. "It's sad, but true. There are people here who admire the ocean, but not like fisherman or sailors." she fidgeted slightly. She hoped he didn't think she was crazy. "Do you believe in merpeople?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Adrien paused, thoughtfully.  Would answering yes come back to bite home later?  Would answering no hurt her feelings?  Surely, saying yes would be okay...  Fishermen were among the most superstitious bunch of humans he'd spied on when it came to merpeople.  In fact, he stopped spying on them because one had almost seen him once and had the nets ready.  His human persona should believe in them too, right?

"Of course.  Sometimes they save victims of shipwrecks.  They don't really show themselves often, but I know quite a few people who swear they've seen one."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Marinette fidgeted some more and started to play with her hands. "I used to believe, when I was younger. I grew out of it unfortunately." she didn't want to give the main reason why she gave up. Didn't want to tell a person she just met that her mother died. "Although thanks to Alya I somewhat believe in them." she laughed a little. "Agree to help her find one. She made a blog for it." she put her foot in the water and splashed it around a little. "It's actually been fun and before we met you she was trying to convince me that a mermaid saved me."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Adrien frowned as she mentioned growing out of her belief.  Well, humans really weren't supposed to know they existed, so making a belief in merpeople seem childish was a good way to keep that secret.  Still... She used the word unfortunately.  Did something happen?

He laughs when she mentioned the blog.  Alya was definitely a character.  He had to force himself to laugh harder when she mentioned Alya thought she was saved by a merman. No wonder she was interrogating him..

"Really? She thought there was a merman this close to shore?  That sounds like it would be risky for one if they are real."  He paused for a moment.  "Are you disappointed it was me instead?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:58 pm

"Well, you disappeared so it kind of made sense," she replied then shook her head. "Of course not! I love making new friends. I'm glad we found each other. So why did you run away? Was it because I'm the princess?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Princess? He stared at her for a moment, trying really hard not to give away the fact he had no clue she was the princess. She had never corrected him for acting like she was a normal civilian, and the way she interacted with Alya didn't show anything either. So, maybe she liked it better that way?

He shrugged, "I was surprised and didn't really think. It's not everyday you rescue a princess after all. I'm glad I got to meet you again, though."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:00 am

She leaned forward and looked him over. He seem to be telling the truth. He was acting nonchalant about it which meant that he didn't care about rescuing a princess. Normally a person like him would go out of their way to alert the media so they would be famous. Her eyes soften. "Adrien, I want us to be friends and it seems like you don't care about what I am. You have to understand I'm always skeptic about befriending people. Alya is my only friend." she looked back at the ocean for a moment then back at him. "I'm going to give you a chance because I have a feeling you're a good person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next