Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Tikki was sitting on Marinette's desk sipping tea as she watched her owner run around her room. Marinette has torn apart her closet trying to find something to wear to this party. She was super nervous about spending the evening with rich people. Tikki tried to tell her that every dressed she own would be fine, but Marinette wouldn't listen.

"How about this?" Marinette asked. She holding up a pink dress.

"Looks cute," Tikki replied.

"No! This won't do!" Marinette returned to her closet.

Tikki let out a sigh and sipped her tea. At this rate they would never be able to attend the party. She wouldn't mind it. Tonight she was going to be busy babysitting Plagg. She knew the kwami too well. He would sneak off to go find cheese on his own and mostly like have some form of bad luck. It was going to be exhausting.

"Tikki!!" Marinette cried. She was sitting on the floor in the doorway of her closet. "Help me!!"

The kwami floated over to her owner. "Listen Marinette, they're going to be here in an hour. The dress that I point to will be the dress you wear." Her owner just nodded her head. She then flew into the closet and pointed to another pink dress, but black ruffles at the bottom. "This one."

"That one?"

"Yes that one," Tikki replied and looked back at her owner. She just gave her a look.

"Alright, alright." Marinette got up from the floor and grabbed the dress off the rack. "Please don't give that look ever again."

Tikki just smiled. "I can't keep any promises."

Marinette got ready for the party. She decided to put her hair up into a bun. Tikki just nodded her head in approval. She sat on her lounge couch and started to play on her phone as she waited for her ride.

"Marinette, just you know I'll be busy keeping an eye on Plagg," Tikki said as she climbed into her purse.

"Do you think he'll cause trouble?"

"It's Plagg."

"True."

"So if I'm not in your purse please don't freak out."

"Don't worry I trust you," Marinette said and looked at her kwami with a smile. She went back to her phone.

"And I trust you," said Tikki.

"Huh?" Marinette looked back at her kwami clueless. "What do you mean?"

Tikki just giggle. "Oh, nothing."

"Tikki..." Marinette began to say, but there was a knock on her door. Tikki quickly closed Marinette's purse shut. "Come in!"

Her mother opened the door. "Your ride is here."

"Okay, I'll be right there." Her mother then went back downstairs. Marinette took a deep breath. She looked at her clock on the wall. They were right on time. She got up from her couch and went downstairs. She flashed a smile at Adrien.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Adrien unbuckled his seat belt when they arrived at the bakery. "I'll go get her," he said quickly.  Unfortunately, his father got out of the limo the same time he did. Which meant he was going into the bakery as well.  Great.  This would be... Interesting...?

They walked to the side of the bakery to the building's side entrance and Gabriel rang the doorbell. Tom was quick to answer, a big grin on his face. He quickly motioned them in while holding out a hand to Gabriel.  "Hello, I'm Tom.  My wife, Sabine, is in the living room.  It's nice to meet you, Mr. Agreste.  And good to see you again, Adrien," he said. He shook hands with Gabriel and led them into the living room.

"It's nice to meet you as well.  You can call me Gabriel," Gabriel said as he sat down with Adrien sitting next to him on the couch.  "So, how long have you two owned this bakery?" Gabriel asked as Sabine went upstairs to call Marinette.

"Oh, it's been in my family for four or five generations now. My family's always been good at baking.  But I'm proud of Marinette. She's taken our family's talents to a new level with her designs," he said happily.

Gabriel nodded, "I've seen some of her work. She is definitely talented."

They continued their conversation about the bakery as Sabine came back down the stairs and Marinette joined them a moment later.  Adrien's heart melted as Marinette smiled at him.  She was so beautiful in her pink and black dress with her hair back in a bun. He was pretty sure a blush had just spread across his face, and he almost forgot to smile back.

Gabriel looked at his watch as their conversation came to a close. He stood, holding out a hand to shake both of theirs.  "Unfortunately, we must be going. We're on a tight schedule.  I look forward to speaking with both of you again."

They left the bakery and entered the limo.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Marinette was glad they stick around to talk to her parents. She was worried Mr. Agreste would integrate her parents. Or maybe he only did that with teenagers? 

The ride to the party was quiet. Marinette used this chance to compose herself. She had to get used these kind of parties. It was highly likely she would be invited more often. When they arrived, they stepped out of the limo. Adrien and Marinette followed right behind Mr. Agreste. Marinette grabbed Adrien's hand. She squeezed it. She wasn't able to compose herself. She was worried she would embarrass Adrien somehow. Marinette tried her best not think about embarrassing situations.

Once inside, they greeted people along with Mr. Agreste. After awhile he told them, they were free to go. Adrien and Marinette found a place to sit down and talk.

"Am I doing okay?" Marinette stuttered. 

Meanwhile Tikki poked her head out of Marinette's purse and of course she could spot Plagg heading to the food table. She sighed. She flew out of the purse and before Plagg could make it to the table she grabbed him by the tail and pulled him underneath it. "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:03 am

Adrien smiled and took her hand in his to squeeze it reassuringly. "You're doing great.  They all seem to like you.  Just keep being yourself.  All these parties are for is socializing.  They're all the same once you get used to going."

Plagg froze as Tikki grabbed hold of him and dragged him under the table.  "Come on, Tikki. Adrien told me he'd get me cheese, and he didn't. It's a breach of contract. I have a right to go get my own cheese.  Plus, I think I saw some chocolate chip cookies. Aren't you hungry?"

Meanwhile, Lycca had found a good hiding spot near where Adrien and Marinette were talking. Gabriel had given him just enough freedom to go try and get a good look at the earrings. Thankfully, her hair was up in a bun, giving him a good look.  He nodded to himself. He'd recognize Tikki's miraculous anywhere. With that job done, he was free to do as he pleased (Gabriel hadn't specified to come right back, after all), so he decided to look around while keeping himself well-hidden.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:11 am

Marinette returned his smiled. She felt a small blush across her cheeks. "Thank you." She looked out at the party. "Seems rather boring if you're not important like your dad. Is there anything we can do?"

Tikki felt her stomach grumble, when Plagg mentioned cookies. She turned around for a second to think. It wouldn't hurt to grab some food quickly and just eat it here. She could be the one to get it. "I guess we could.." Tikki turned around to face Plagg, but he was gone. She should have seen this coming. Tikki floated above to the table and saw Plagg grabbing cheese. Tikki hid behind an ice sculpture. "Plagg!! You have enough now get back under the table!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:26 am

Adrien thought for a moment.  There wasn't much in the way of fun at any rich social gatherings even if one was high on the social ladder.  His father always put on a facade and acted like he was enjoying himself while networking with people he never would speak with on a daily basis.

A thought hit him and a very Chat-like grin formed on his face. "Well, we could always find some privacy and have some alone time."

"No, I need more," Plagg said, grabbing as much cheese as his little arms could hold and then trying to grab more.  He wanted the entire plate, but there was no way Tikki would let him carry it under the table. He was in the midst of trying to wrap his paws around one more piece when...

"Well, well.  Always the glutton, aren't you, Plagg?"

The cheese dropped from his paws and Plagg snapped around to see the butterfly kwami.  "You!"

"And Tikki too? I would have expected to see Plagg, but not you. What an honor." 

"What are you doing here, Lycca?" Plagg's hair was standing on end in a mixture of hatred and dismay. If Lycca was here, then Hawk Moth was nearby.  Hawk Moth was rich.  Tikki's hunch was closer to being a reality.

"Oh, you know. Partying like the rest of you," Lycca took a slice of cheese and bit a piece off more out of spite than hunger.  He didn't like cheese, after all. "So, how's your miraculous holder doing?  He must have been pretty bad off to let himself be akumatized."

And that was all it took to cause Plagg to launch himself at Lycca. "I will kill you, you deranged butterfly," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:34 am

Tikki mouth dropped, when she saw Lycca. If he was here that meant. She had no time to think, when Plagg lunged at him. "Plagg, no!" Tikki grabbed him by the tail. She held on tight as she could. She prayed no one has noticed them. "Lycca! That was uncalled for! What has happened to you?"

Meanwhile Marinette just chuckled at his grin. She was glad Adrien was being himself again. "Sure lead the way." Adrien lead Marinette down a hallway. As they walked the noise from the party was fading away. Something crossed her mind. She has yet to tell him how she fall in love him. Marinette smiled nervously. Now would be the prefect time. They were alone. "Hey, Adrien." They stopped walking and he looked at her. "I um," she felt her face turning red. "I know this is random, but I fell in love with you, when you gave me that umbrella."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Plagg tried to pull away from Tikki as he glared at Lycca.  The butterfly kwami shrugged. "Nothing's happened.  I'm finally doing what I want for a change.  Why are you questioning me, anyway?  Plagg chose at least five terrible miraculous holders and no one scolded him.  I'm helping mine get back something he's lost.  I'd say I'm doing exactly what I should be doing."

Plagg was finally able to get his tail away from Tikki.  He wanted to go for Lycca again, but he held himself back since Tikki would just stop him again.  His tail lashed back and forth in irritation.  "Hawk Moth is an asshole who preys on people's weakness.  Whatever he lost can't be worth what he's doing."

Lycca crossed his arms.  "Says the one who didn't care when his little chaos causing assholes leveled entire cities.  Hawk Moth gives people the power to get what they want.  Apparently, Chat Noir wanted to destroy Paris.  Go figure."

Plagg glanced at Tikki from the corner of his narrowed eyes, calculating just how quick he'd have to be to scratch Lycca's eyes out before she could stop him.  

Meanwhile, Adrien smiled at Marinette.  He wasn't expecting that, but it made his heart flutter to hear her say it.  "I always wondered what happened after that.  You were so confident and quick to call me out for that gum but then you seemed scared all the time after that."  He laughed and pulled her into a hug.  "I'm so glad we're together now."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:11 pm

"Fu, scolded Plagg you know it, Lycca," Tikki said with a glare."He's the reason we can't pick our owners. Judging by your owner you made a poor mistake. Twisting people's emotions is just as bad as physically hurting them. I say it's worse."

Marinette laughed. "I was a hopelessly in love. I still am." she squeezed him. Her face was deep red.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Lycca glared at Tikki, suddenly unhappy with how the conversation was going.  He took a quick step forward and pulled both of them through the table so he could raise his voice higher then a whisper.  

"How dare you insult my choice when this never had to go past the first battle!  Stoneheart was necessary to make Fu chose your masters, but no one else had to be akumatized if they'd just handed over the miraculouses.  His wish will bring no harm to anyone but you keep fighting him, convinced that you know everything!  Your moral superiority is disgusting!"  Lycca was floating above them now, furious.  Gabriel was not the kind of person they thought he was.

Plagg joined him in the air, staring him straight in the eye.  The hair on the back of his neck was raised with fury.  "It doesn't matter what that bastard's wish is!  He's spent over a year terrorizing Paris!  If his wish was really that harmless, then he should have gone to Fu himself and asked him to use our powers!"

"Oh, Plagg.  You know the old man wouldn't agree to that.  He's too absorbed in his role as Guardian to just let someone come in and use the power like that."

Adrien's smile widened.  "So am I," he said before giving her a quick kiss.  They were still in the hallway after all.  "Come on.  Let's get out of the hallway," he said, leading her to one of the empty rooms.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:25 pm

Tikki stared at Lycca as he yelled at them. She cocked her head. All her anger has turned into curiosity. She has never seen Lycca so devoted to his duty before. Things were getting heated, when Plagg yelled back. Tikki quickly got between the two kwamis. "Boys, settle down. We can civil about this." She turned to Lycca. "If Hawkmoth's wish is harmless then surely there has to be another way to obtain it."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Both kwamis settled down a bit as Tikki got between them; though, both continued to glare at each other.  Lycca just shook his head.  "I wouldn't have chosen him if his problems were able to be solved without magic.  All other possibilities were exhausted.  He needs to use the wish."

"And what kind of harmless wish needs magic to be possible?" Plagg asked, more than a little skeptical.

Lycca's eyes widened as he suddenly realized he had given away too much information.  "I can't tell you that.  I've already said too much.  I wasn't even supposed to talk to you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Tikki's eye widen and she got up all in Lycca's face. "So you knew we would be here! I want answers Lycca! And I want them now! Does Hawkmoth know our owners and who is he!?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:05 pm

Lycca lightly pushed Tikki out of his face.  "I don't have to tell you anything, Tikki.  You have enough answers.  Besides, we've hit the climax.  I'm sure you've noticed the change in battle.  Akumatizing Chat Noir was the beginning of the end.  Sooner or later something's going to break.  Then everything will be clear.  Think about what I said, though.  This could all be done if Hawk Moth was given the miraculouses."

He paused a moment before frowning.  "Hawk Moth's getting frustrated.  I was supposed to be back by now."  He moved away from Tikki and Plagg before either could stop him.  "Oh, and be sure to congratulate Chat Noir and Ladybug for me.  They must be very happy now that they're together."

With that, he flew as fast as he could from under the table, disappearing into the crowd of legs before finding Gabriel and going up his sleeve when no one was looking.  He had given too much information, but his and Gabriel's goal was the same.  Get the ring and earrings so he could be happy.  Might as well put some eggs in a different basket and see if they hatch.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Tikki was flying around like crazy. "Plagg!! What do we do!!" She then started to shake him. "He knows!!! Which means Hawkmoth knows!" She gasped and let go of him. "What if he really is Adrien's father! I have to go find Marinette and Adrien!" Tikki took off. She flew around the room while staying hidden. She didn't see Marinette and Adrien anywhere. She went down a hallway and wondered if they were in one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 50 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next